Question about Jake?

However, no-one knows if it was a sexual relationship, or whether it was a platonic friendship, as with Johnny Marr. Moz said several times during The Smiths that he 'loved' Marr,

ooer missus :p :o :D

Has Marr ever said anything similar?

I remembered reading an old interview on Comtesse' site where he jokes about having the best-looking drummer in any band, and bassist etc, and then he says "Anything I have to say about Morrissey has already been well documented. Probably too much". Mwhahaa...

Oh, ok. I wouldn't get a tattoo of Moz, his name, or any other person's name or picture. Too much can change...

For me it's not a question of change, my relationship with Morrissey is set in stone. I just prefer to keep my skin natural.

My skin will only talk about me... let Morrissey mark his skin to tell his story, if he wants to. It's my only skin, nobody else gets to mark it. What else do I truly own?

Your hair.

But I would definitely (and have in the past) scratch his name on my arm with a fountain pen.

I was in High School. My mentor/seductor bought me a L'amy fountain pen. The first thing I did was scrawl his name in India Ink on the inside of my lower arm. I thought it was funny. He thought it was immature. I like to think of it as my first performance piece.

But I would definitely (and have in the past) scratch his name on my arm with a fountain pen.

I was in High School. My mentor/seductor bought me a L'amy fountain pen. The first thing I did was scrawl his name in India Ink on the inside of my lower arm. I thought it was funny. He thought it was immature. I like to think of it as my first performance piece.

My mentor/seductor didn't buy me a thing. He did introduce me to the music of the Smiths, however, and for that I will be eternally grateful.

I've introduced ALL my lovers to the Smiths. They all owe me big time. In fact, my first boyfriend (who listened to rap when we met) actually met Morrissey. He asked him when he was planning on moving to America. Morrissey said, "You think I should?"

Call me silly but even after all this time of being a Morrissey fan I have neevr bothered to find out who Jake is and yet there is much mention of his name, who is he?

...by the way please don't really call me silly :(

Love PTxx.

Hint: You will never find a photo of "Jake" and Julia together.

I'd do anything to have Morrissey so content and relaxed on my belly. Okay maybe not the big crazy ZOW tattoo, but pretty much anything else.

Crystal, I totally got your joke :D and had a nice chuckle about it. Thx!
I thought it was really clever, esp since I never 'saw' (read) it that way and now I'll never look at it the same way again :)

Sorry to mes with yer head.

Zow! Bam! Woo!

Hey, that worked out quite nice!

Back
Top Bottom