Question about Jake?

Yeah this is where the confusion has started.

But as I've said before trail back to the Jakewalters website. In his portrait page he has a photo of Morrissey and Jake. Again this looks like a photograph taken in a mirror. Now if that is a photo of Morrissey and Jake Owen then why the flipping heck would jake Walters include that on his website?

This is the last I will say on this, i turn this debate over to others.

oh, i agree with you and king leer on this. and your contributions have been essential!

exactly, why would jake walters website have a pic of jake owen/moz on it, with that pic taken in the mirror with jake holding the camera (as well as the adjacent pic of moz wearing the jake owen white jacket)?

also, you said the jake (owen) we all know (by his pic) who was at the hmv vauxhall signings was credited with being with Big Hard Excellent Fish at that time...and the other post that i found from the related thread mentions that the 'who put the m in man' dvd credits jake walters as one of the names responsible for the imperfect list by big hard excellent fish.

so, yeah, i concur -- i will buy that there is just one jake. :D

last thing i am still wondering from you bhops (or anyone really!), is do you think that pic i inquired about in my post above is actually jake in the photo? it looks like him to me, but i could be wrong...

I prefer this Jake:

Jake_Gyllenhaal_Biography.jpg

and I prefer this Jake:

1101ru0.jpg

:)

I do think these two had something going on, but always wondered why. Morrissey can do SO much better! I mean, SO much. I don't like how Jake looks. What is it about him? Does Moz likes 'em small? Blond? Why picking someone who uses drugs? Didn't he know?
I only forgive Johnny.

Back
Top Bottom