Queueing for Alexandra Palace

At the rest of the gigs this tour people have been queuing from about 4am, not sure what it’s like at the London ones but in Newcastle, Leeds and Birmingham getting there in the morning was enough to be on the barrier itself.

No times yet. Most nights he’s on just after 9, but he has been known to be earlier. 8.50 the other night. If you’re in for about 8.20 you should make the video build up.

I've had a message from the venue saying he'll be onstage promptly at 8.00pm so get there beforehand for the video buildup !
I've also got 2 spare tickets due to illness so message me if you are interested in buying them. They cost me £75 each with the booking fee so I'd sell them for that so my mates don't lose out .
Real fans only !

There is usually 45 minutes of youtube videos, then Morrissey hits stage just after 9pm. Queue usually starts about 5am, though it's a big barrier - so if you get there before midday you should be in with a decent chance of making it.

He's coming onstage at 8.00pm. I've had a message from the venue confirming this and that there'll be no support act, but the video build up.
I've also got two spare tickets as 2 mates are I'll, so message me if you're interested as I'm going tomorrow night!

Too late for the tickets btw, someone has offered to buy them. Hope everyone who’s going has a great time!

Moz on at 8 or video at 8?
Any more info on this? Thanks.

Attachments

• 03711F6E-8CFB-4F13-B5AC-634F791907A8.jpeg
    03711F6E-8CFB-4F13-B5AC-634F791907A8.jpeg
    131.7 KB · Views: 0
The email doesn’t say that he is on at 8pm? I read that the videos will start then. Not clear really?

Sigh. My mate's had to drop out so I have a spare standing ticket for tonight. Mesage if you're interested.

Been onto Ally Pally. He isn’t coming on at 8pm himself. That’s when the stage entertainment (videos) are due to start. So it looks like he will start at about 8.40-45ish.

Been onto Ally Pally. He isn’t coming on at 8pm himself. That’s when the stage entertainment (videos) are due to start. So it looks like he will start at about 8.40-45ish.

Thanks for checking that, brilliant!

I'e just tweeted Ally Pally what time Mozza is on stage and they have said they "expect him on stage at 8pm but that may be subject to change"

I'e just tweeted Ally Pally what time Mozza is on stage and they have said they "expect him on stage at 8pm but that may be subject to change"

Confusion is the name...surely he can’t be on that early. Thanks for the info though.

He’s been on at 21;05 every night of the tour, except got RAH, he came on at 20:45

Back
Top Bottom