Read Morrissey's Scathing Open Letter to Al Gore and Live Earth - Rolling Stone

Last edited by a moderator:
What is all this bollocks about friends ?
I don't come here for friends or friendship ! I come here to give my opinion on Silly Steven the CrankFruad and point out the hypocracy regarding his logic, take it or leave it. Clearly some people can't come to terms with this and decide to attack the poster and not the post itself. Charles is a good example, I just think of him as an excited Jack Russell puppy trying to bite my ankle, just keep throwing his stick and he's as happy as a dog with two dicks. He's harmless and has very little to bring to the board table other than " h h h h I like that one the best ! " or " h h h h h h h that made me laugh " or " h h h h h I love Morrissey all around the world I do ! H h h h h h h" or " h h h h h Benny is Gary Bushell h h h h ! " It's all there if you look back.
Such is his unhealthy obsession with me he even registered himself as me trying to impersonate me ! It makes me wonder what next ? Benny-Solo ? Camping outside the shop 24/7 ?
Friends, followers, likes, status's ! ! ! I've never heard such bollocks in all my life !
Friends ! FFS ha ha ha !

Back on topic now CRANKFRAUD, MAURICE, CHEESEATARIANISM, SILLY STEVEN, HYPOCRACY, CHARLATAN, UN-HINGED-VILLAGE-IDIOT-WEASEL, YELLOW-BELLIED-SALFORD-DISGRACE.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

What is all this bollocks about friends ?
I don't come here for friends or friendship ! I come here to give my opinion on Silly Steven the CrankFruad and point out the hypocracy regarding his logic, take it or leave it. Clearly some people can't come to terms with this and decide to attack the poster and not the post itself. Charles is a good example, I just think of him as an excited Jack Russell puppy trying to bite my ankle, just keep throwing his stick and he's as happy as a dog with two dicks. He's harmless and has very little to bring to the board table other than " h h h h I like that one the best ! " or " h h h h h h h that made me laugh " or " h h h h h I love Morrissey all around the world I do ! H h h h h h h" or " h h h h h Benny is Gary Bushell h h h h ! " It's all there if you look back.
Such is his unhealthy obsession with me he even registered himself as me trying to impersonate me ! It makes me wonder what next ? Benny-Solo ? Camping outside the shop 24/7 ?
Friends, followers, likes, status's ! ! ! I've never heard such bollocks in all my life !
Friends ! FFS ha ha ha !

Back on topic now CRANKFRAUD, MAURICE, CHEESEATARIANISM, SILLY STEVEN, HYPOCRACY, CHARLATAN, UN-HINGED-VILLAGE-IDIOT-WEASEL, YELLOW-BELLIED-SALFORD-DISGRACE.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Say what you like about you Benny, and a lot of people do, but you're a boring c***.

Who doesnt't like Charles :)

Charlie is a stand up guy...married with kids and a good family man. He likes to take the piss out of the boys sometimes...all in fun really. His comments tend to break the intensity of some of the more "intellectual" posts here. As my grandmother used to say "he's a good egg". Only now eggs are verboten ;)

Charlie is a stand up guy...married with kids and a good family man. He likes to take the piss out of the boys sometimes...all in fun really. His comments tend to break the intensity of some of the more "intellectual" posts here. As my grandmother used to say "he's a good egg". Only now eggs are verboten ;)

Thank you, on the intellectual front, I had to google what verboten meant. Even vegan chocolate eggs?

Thank you, on the intellectual front, I had to google what verboten meant. Even vegan chocolate eggs?

I swear to God Charlie I don't know how you vegans do it. OK...no meat...I'll give you that, but no cheese, milk or eggs. Sorry...but nofu to the tofu for me. ;)

I don't want the same friends as Bottler and Benny :thumb:

This, i'm pretty sure i just got rejected
Ouch. Well thats what i get for laughing att bennys cheese quips
:D

But seriously, quiche me alot? The only thing you can do is to chuckle

This, i'm pretty sure i just got rejected
Ouch. Well thats what i get for laughing att bennys cheese quips
:D

But seriously, quiche me alot? The only thing you can do is to chuckle

i don't know whose it is but, to me, looks idiotish, not funny. my taste.

comparison: everyday is like monday, yes, i am blonde, meeting is murder, certain peep-holes and world pea's from the athens setlist were big lols :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=860071174043289&set=gm.744075962337538&type=1&theater

i don't know whose it is but, to me, looks idiotish, not funny. my taste.

comparison: everyday is like monday, yes, i am blonde, meeting is murder, certain peep-holes and world pea's from the athens setlist were big lols :D

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=860071174043289&set=gm.744075962337538&type=1&theater[/QUOTE
Its one of Benny the butchers cheesy quips(pun intended)
You could be right tho, maybe that why Charlie gave me the ol "talk to the hand" :D
Btw you seem too sweet to hang in this nuthouse :rofl:

The cheesy quips bit was the only clever bit from the last two posts. Phonetic allusions need to hit some sorta meta meaning for me to count them otherwise it's just as simple as couplet rhyming. Not against it but it wasn't funny imo

why do the subscribers complain about the anons when they are the regular posters, charlie for example, was caught red handed as the fake benny who posts regularly. why look elsewhere when its staring you in the face.

The cheesy quips bit was the only clever bit from the last two posts. Phonetic allusions need to hit some sorta meta meaning for me to count them otherwise it's just as simple as couplet rhyming. Not against it but it wasn't funny imo

:rofl:

this post is yotta over meta for my puny brain.

:rofl:

this post is yotta over meta for my puny brain.

No idea what yotta is but if you've the language barrier you claimed that might be an issue. As for your puny brain I'm pretty sure that myth is over, brittans traditional belief that people of color have smaller brains. Reminds me of lionel asbo. I mean the pun had a double meaning but the other is just Placing similar sounding words of food moz wouldn't eat. The one was clearly better while the other just seems childish and not clever. Not an insult or anything such

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom