Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Urges Al Gore to have Vegan Event

:tears::tears:

- - - Updated - - -

oh go away.... Not in the mood

It is not this interview.... Its everything lately

y5VAW7.gif

It's his job. But holding up Julia like a feminist saint who has a pointless carbon footprint for the sake of idolatry...that's bad nature mojo.

and just how is she a feminist? It's not like she has to fight for anything she has money. The whole crap thing about being a feminist is BS she is totally dependent on a pop star's validation for her existence. She isn't doing much besides blowing her wad for her extracurricular activities.Big flipping deal. Hardly life altering. Hardly changing anything for other women. A person could be doing so much more with their time if they were in fact a feminist. She seems completely creepy but it just goes to show you that money can allow you to be the Willy Wonka brat of Morrissey fandom.But daddy, I WANT TO BE IN THE FRONT ROW.

Global warming is a bigger farce than Morrissey eating ice cream. If he really cared he wouldn't be flying or driving to concerts. HYPOCRITE!

Signed,

I have seen Moz 8 times!

and just how is she a feminist? It's not like she has to fight for anything she has money. The whole crap thing about being a feminist is BS she is totally dependent on a pop star's validation for her existence. She isn't doing much besides blowing her wad for her extracurricular activities.Big flipping deal. Hardly life altering. Hardly changing anything for other women. A person could be doing so much more with their time if they were in fact a feminist. She seems completely creepy but it just goes to show you that money can allow you to be the Willy Wonka brat of Morrissey fandom.But daddy, I WANT TO BE IN THE FRONT ROW.

Exactly. Besides, everyone knows the party's in the back. Hey-ohhhhhhhh! I'll get me coat.

No but seriously, I'd give more consideration to veganism and Peta's stance if I didn't get such a creepy Jim Jones vibe from the whole organization. Just being honest. I don't want to lecture my dad for eating a burger. I don't want to feel guilty I use a leash to keep Barney from being hit by a car. I don't want to feel disdain within the proximity of a chicken sandwich at a restaurant. Life's too short, there are more effective ways to fight for animal rights, converting concert venues to vegan for a night seems like a waste of energy.

Last edited:

Global warming is a bigger farce than Morrissey eating ice cream. If he really cared he wouldn't be flying or driving to concerts. HYPOCRITE!

Signed,

I have seen Moz 8 times!

Is he supposed to walk to concerts? Or have Damon pull a rickshaw?

Talking about yourself again you pathetic waste of a spunk stain?
o

Owch ! Charlie bit my bum wiping finger !
Charlie !

I said
Charles don't you ever crave ?
To write something constructive to the debate,
Dressed in your Mozzer humasexual gimp veil.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

open letter to the moz
the stencils you sell at a huge profit. have to be utilized with spray paints containing noxious gases that destroy the atmosphere and the ozone. please reconsider selling these evil little devils.
the dubliner cheese that you were consuming backstage as late as last tour is directly responsible for the torture and murder of baby calves.
we would appreciate a mia culpa at the upcoming gig.

QUICHE ME A LOT BROTHER/SISTER !

I am hated for telling the truth
Anonymous posts a poisoned Charles
A crank in the small of the back again
I just don't belong.

I'm writing this to say
In a gentle way
Steven is a CrankFraud
I will live my life
As I will undoubtedly die
DEBUNKING STEVEN ! ! !

La la la ...............!
La la la.................!

People need to wake up. Morrissey is wrong about this. We need to protect animals and the planet but climate change is a con to screw more money out of people. Do not just laugh at me. Spend ten to fifteen minutes googling it and you will be amazed. We are being had people. Same with the twin towers. When we find out how they came down we will know who did it. Don't laugh at me. Do a little bit of research and draw you own conclusion. Nothing can make massive buildings turn to dust and fall in on themselves but a controlled demolition.

Talking of ' dead earth ' Steven ?
Only four months ago you posed happily in front of a hacked to death Christmas tree so f*** off you CRANKFRAUD !
You are the troll !
Repeat : You're not a man of the planet, you're not a man of the planet, you're not a man of the planet !

Ice creams, Christmas trees, Dublin cheese
Steven your a wanker

The Rolling Stones article says Morrissey has written this letter in conjunction with PETA. I'm not sure how, though, of course, he has supported PETA often in the past. I don't think an alliance with PETA is such a great thing:

https://www.petakillsanimals.com/proof-peta-kills/#petakills

With his recent quoting of the extremist Gary Yourofsky, amongst other things, I am feeling a steep decline in my respect for Morrissey lately.

What about the f*** ton of planes trains and automobiles Moz has used his whole life? Isn't that a massive carbon footprint right there???

What about the f*** ton of planes trains and automobiles Moz has used his whole life? Isn't that a massive carbon footprint right there???

Lots of people travel for business.

At least he doesn't have a private jet.

Is he supposed to walk to concerts? Or have Damon pull a rickshaw?

or he can lay in his bed while his cult carry the mattress to the concert, damon pointing the way and advising on oncoming traffic.

Talking of ' dead earth ' Steven ?
Only four months ago you posed happily in front of a hacked to death Christmas tree so f*** off you CRANKFRAUD !
You are the troll !
Repeat : You're not a man of the planet, you're not a man of the planet, you're not a man of the planet !

Ice creams, Christmas trees, Dublin cheese
Steven your a wanker

This would be a whole lot better if you hadn't stole your entire shtick from Brummie Boy. Original thoughts clearly don't come easily to you.

Signed,

I have seen Moz 8 times!

What else should he do?
Canoe to concerts
Fly on a bewinged appaloosa
Teleport himself
Float on Mike joyces body
Piggyback all the way to the concerts on marrs back
Use the tardis from dr.who
Croon in such a high pitch voice, that he starts to vibrate his way to show in a speed of 100 miles an hour
Call all the animals in the world and tell them they own him one, then ride on top of an herd of animals

FedEx himself, in a box labelled, "caution content might be moody, big and irish"

Give the man a break, everyone leaves a carbon footprint they just do not whine about others carbon foot prints as Dear mozzer.

And thats why we love him. He is like the child that thinks he knows everything and never shuts up about it. But he is still the kid you love the most in your class. Because no artist comes even close to be as great as he is

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom