Read Morrissey's Scathing Open Letter to Al Gore and Live Earth - Rolling Stone

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Morrissey Urges Al Gore to have Vegan Event

Why aren't you "ready"? Don't you want to stop perpetuating the animal holocaust and stop being a fatty? (Not that vegans aren't fatties too, I seem to be the only skinny one, but that's because I reject other bad products that are technically vegan, like hydrogenated oils, high fructose corn syrup, MSG*, etc.)

*MSG isn't a venue.

I'm not ready to go vegan. Hope this isn't a deal breaker for Morrissey, that I'm "failing" him as a fan. :(

LOL. I've actually been wondering why there are so many fatty vegans out there. I'm a long time skinny vegan and I didn't meet that many vegans over the years, so I figured that the random fatty vegan was a mere anomaly, but with the advent of Facebook and vegans posting their photos online, I started realizing that a lot of vegans aren't skinny like me.

But then again, not all animal rights protesters are vegan, at least they weren't in the mid-90s when I volunteered my time at some protests. When I found out the other protesters were meat eaters, I realized that I can do more for animals by being vegan, than by spending time with meat eaters who think they are animal activists.

Al Gore is thin. Why aren't you lady?

Veganism doesn't need fat-dead-cow-Cheesetarian ghouls like you. You and your Dad are well-matched, both Animal Serial Killers. It's all about your gross, obese life, isn't it? The Animals are just an absurd prop for your schizophrenic ramblings. Listen to The Birds again: they hate you, so does your dog. Animals don't need a fat, creepy Morrissey stalker from Cali to grant them rights. They have them already, but Human scum like you and your Dad violated them as you eat your cheese/chicken sandwich in whatever temple of Carnism you currently deem 'acceptable'.

best
BB

- - - Updated - - -

if you're going to disgorge your hypergraphia all over this site, cut the foul belligerence. as you're well aware, it motivates no one.

if you're going to disgorge your hypergraphia all over this site, cut the foul belligerence. as you're well aware, it motivates no one.

I'm not here to motivate anyone, asshole. This is Boot Camp. "Morrissey! Get your arse in gear! Get the fcuk over here! "BrummieBoy" has a new task for you......."

best
BB

LOL. I've actually been wondering why there are so many fatty vegans out there. I'm a long time skinny vegan and I didn't meet that many vegans over the years, so I figured that the random fatty vegan was a mere anomaly, but with the advent of Facebook and vegans posting their photos online, I started realizing that a lot of vegans aren't skinny like me.

But then again, not all animal rights protesters are vegan, at least they weren't in the mid-90s when I volunteered my time at some protests. When I found out the other protesters were meat eaters, I realized that I can do more for animals by being vegan, than by spending time with meat eaters who think they are animal activists.

I think if your were to look at the entire population regardless of diet in the 1970s vs today you will see an ever increasing proportion of overweight and obese people making up the population of industrialized countries. When I was young...so very many years ago...kids played in the street for hours after school. I often times came home in the dark to eat dinner, which consisted mainly of things I didn't care to eat. Today kids are only allowed to play on "play dates" restricted to activities within eye-shot of their parents due to the predatory turn our culture has taken, and children in many cases tell their parents what they want to eat...normally macaroni and cheese or something equally non-nutritious. Not to mention the video game revolution. In my day you had Atari tanks or pong, and there were 5 television channels (cable just a dream or nightmare depending on how you look at it)...not much there too tie one to the couch.

Ultimately, life is about choices many have been taken away and others have been expanded too far to promote good health. It is a different era we live in now. Hopefully, things will improve, but I do not hold out much hope. Innovation and progress a good thing? Up for debate. There truly is something to be said "for the good ole' days". A simple time...a healthier time. People actually speaking face to face or on the phone...not texting and emailing. Neighbors watching out for neighbors not ignoring them like strangers. In some ways I feel sorry for kids today...fast food...hyper-technology...lack of personal interaction. Morrissey has adopted this attitude more than most anyone. Why get up and do something when you can shoot off an email? Something to chew on.

I think if your were to look at the entire population regardless of diet in the 1970s vs today you will see an ever increasing proportion of overweight and obese people making up the population of industrialized countries. When I was young...so very many years ago...kids played in the street for hours after school. I often times came home in the dark to eat dinner, which consisted mainly of things I didn't care to eat. Today kids are only allowed to play on "play dates" restricted to activities within eye-shot of their parents due to the predatory turn our culture has taken, and children in many cases tell their parents what they want to eat...normally macaroni and cheese or something equally non-nutritious. Not to mention the video game revolution. In my day you had Atari tanks or pong, and there were 5 television channels (cable just a dream or nightmare depending on how you look at it)...not much there too tie one to the couch.

Ultimately, life is about choices many have been taken away and others have been expanded too far to promote good health. It is a different era we live in now. Hopefully, things will improve, but I do not hold out much hope. Innovation and progress a good thing? Up for debate. There truly is something to be said "for the good ole' days". A simple time...a healthier time. People actually speaking face to face or on the phone...not texting and emailing. Neighbors watching out for neighbors not ignoring them like strangers. In some ways I feel sorry for kids today...fast food...hyper-technology...lack of personal interaction. Morrissey has adopted this attitude more than most anyone. Why get up and do something when you can shoot off an email? Something to chew on.

Have to agree kids these days have no life skills whatsoever because everything they do has to have a risk assessment.
My kids came home from school Christmas dinner really cheesed off because the crackers had been banned for H and S reasons. Ask a kid to mend a punctured bicycle ! They haven't got a scooby do, they don't even ride the damn things anymore. Give them their own way and the only exercise they get is their fingers and thumbs on the x-box.
The other day a young man asked if I new anyone who could replace a cloudy double glazed unit, so I answered it depends on the window ! Are they plastic or wood ? His reply was ' No they're definitely glass '. I rest my case the future is so bright I gotta wear welding shades.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

Absolutely agree to a tee.... For those who have not and/or are interested, here is a link to an informative documentary:

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/194765/Cowspiracy_The_Sustainability_Secret_2015/

A must-see if one cares anything about life in all its varied forms. xx

In my excitement, I forgot to mention the documentary by name...Cowspiracy: The Sustainability Secret...no, it was not a link to some side-winder sexual he/she done-it, much to the chagrin of many I am sure. If, after watching this or any of the many documentaries out and about concerning the horrors of animal agriculture on animals and environment, you are not compelled to change in any sort of fashion, small or large, then I dare-say you must not have a heart, and, hence, must not be alive. All living things are interconnected. We need to care. What are we doing, to ourselves, to our children, to those who cannot speak for, or defend, themselves? Where does it end? When does it end? How much longer? Time is finite, for humans. Are you a victim or life's adventurer? xx

True Benny but at least I don't send myself messages like these "Oh Benny it's great to have you back on board HMS Solo"

We've all had our hands in the cookie jar this week.

Oh Charles ! You really are obsessed with me aren't you ? Well I've had enough now so I am going to "OUT YOU" now

CHARLIE CHESWICK is really ANNIE WILKES in reall life ! Ha ha ha.

Listen up Annie you obsessive bitch ! I will NOT be changing the script, Steven is a CrankFraud-cheese-muncher, I am NOT Paul Sheldon I am Benny the British Butcher and proud.
Morrissey will die.

Oh Charles ! You really are obsessed with me aren't you ? Well I've had enough now so I am going to "OUT YOU" now

CHARLIE CHESWICK is really ANNIE WILKES in reall life ! Ha ha ha.

Listen up Annie you obsessive bitch ! I will NOT be changing the script, Steven is a CrankFraud-cheese-muncher, I am NOT Paul Sheldon I am Benny the British Butcher and proud.
Morrissey will die.

We all die Benny, we all die.

Your script is a bit old though, it's all a bit too Garry Bushell. He's a bit of a c*** you know.

Haha, just the once, I couldn't get it right so re-posted as me. You can look for that IP hash elsewhere on the site, it's one of a kind.

Or am I you as well? Let me know.

Charlie Cheswick exposed as arse-over-tit ass-hat. Who knew? *rollseyes* *smirks* *ROFLMAO!*

What a dick-head you are, Charlie!

best
BB

We all die Benny, we all die.

Your script is a bit old though, it's all a bit too Garry Bushell. He's a bit of a c*** you know.

I like Charlie. I just judge him her on what she he says and they've always just been cool

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom