Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
Yep, from your posts I'm thinking you're over in Bronte country, another lovely area of the UK.
I was until about 3 years ago. We used to live near the top of Haworth, literally around the corner from the parsonage and such. I mean, it's beautiful, but it does get crowded at weekends.

I was until about 3 years ago. We used to live near the top of Haworth, literally around the corner from the parsonage and such. I mean, it's beautiful, but it does get crowded at weekends.

Thats becoming a problem here with twats showing off their super cars. In the 2nd picture in the link you can see the shop where Morrissey goes to buy cakes when he is over here.

:lbf:

:hammer:

It's hilarious that he takes the piss out of a cul de sac in Alderley Edge. It just confirms that Vegan Mong is a thick as mince troll.
If you're going to jump on your high horse at the drop of hat, maybe you should knock it off with the ableist language?

The Moz of today almost always has the 'accosted look' when taking photos with fans. I suppose he's being truthful...

Happy for these chaps. But why couldn't it be me?

PS...that rosary is on pretty tight!

The Moz of today almost always has the 'accosted look' when taking photos with fans. I suppose he's being truthful...

Happy for these chaps. But why couldn't it be me?

PS...that rosary is on pretty tight!
Is it a rosary? I wouldn't know because I'm not catholic. The necklace, at any rate, is the same one he wore in the NYE video message.

Can’t help but think here. The guy in the picture with Moz lives nowhere near that pub, and if M didn’t have a connection to that pub or area; he wouldn’t be there: at a guess: It’s almost stalking. One may arrive at the conclusion that it’s a tad unsavoury. A man of 60 or so hanging around the local pub of a celebrity.

Is it a rosary? I wouldn't know because I'm not catholic. The necklace, at any rate, is the same one he wore in the NYE video message.

He's also worn it in every picture since.

Back
Top Bottom