Recent Morrissey UK sighting / pictures (July 3, 2021)

No idea where exactly or why, but I found these on Instagram 💕

Morrissey03072021.jpg

Morrissey03072021_2.jpg

Edit:

MorrisseyBowdon03072021_2.jpg

Found here

Last edited:
To anyone who says Morrissey looks great f*** you, you know thats not damn true he actually looks unwell. He looks 80 rather then in his 60s.

Mozz looks very very good. He's trying not to laugh at baldy tats.

And his jeans fit really well.

I also think Morrissey looks really good in those pics. In fact I think he looks really handsome .

Morrissey has always looked his age. He has certainly aged and he doesn't desperately try to appear youthful, which suits him rather well, I think. We're just so used to stars in their sixties hellbent in trying to pass off as people in their thirties, that many are put off by that pensioner look.

Morrissey has always looked his age. He has certainly aged and he doesn't desperately try to appear youthful, which suits him rather well, I think. We're just so used to stars in their sixties hellbent in trying to pass off as people in their thirties, that many are put off by that pensioner look.
Bit of a stretch, though, to say he looks like a pensioner. He does not look like the common 62 year old.

Ohhh Moz posted a report where the questions are asked by Sam I'm going to read it Ya

There's moz's report go read it this is great at last This is right now!!!!!

oh you look so cute!!!!! But today you presume too much tuu mach tuu mach mach Mooooozz!!!!!! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️

Is this proof of life or something? Come to think of it, it kinda sounds like a title for a Morrissey album.

It's just ... seeing him with the grey fading hair, depresses the hell out of me
Time will mould you and craft you
But soon, when you're looking away
It will slide up and shaft you

Why does his face expression remind me of Anne Marie Waters?

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom