recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

Kewpie, you obviously haven`t the guts to be gentle and kind. Very cheap shots is all you can do. At least some more wit, please.

You made the exactly the same rant twice in the forums, really sad indeed.

I did not win a signed print and I accept that I don't have much luck in prize draws.

Hello all,

Just got my copy today. Took it's sweet time to make it to Texas.

ugISa.jpg

I started dancing.

You made the exactly the same rant twice in the forums, really sad indeed.

I did not win a signed print and I accept that I don't have much luck in prize draws.

I wouldn`t even complain once if I had had a real chance in the draw. Even though I ordered at RS my bundle was not included the draw as I was promised but packed in Switzerland. This is unfair and should have been stated beforehand (you`re on the continent you get no chance at all)

PS:
There are 2 different threads which you might have noticed, I`m not the only one posting on both.

Interestingly you chose not to merge the both threads

I wouldn`t even complain once if I had had a real chance in the draw. Even though I ordered at RS my bundle was not included the draw as I was promised but packed in Switzerland. This is unfair and should have been stated beforehand (you`re on the continent you get no chance at all)

PS:
There are 2 different threads which you might have noticed, I`m not the only one posting on both.

Interestingly you chose not to merge the both threads

You didn't read Steve's post on page 2?

He stated that winners would be selected AT RANDOM which means they didn't pick winners from a certain location.

A user Stoned who lives in Italy won a signed print, some people in Europe also reported they won.

You have to accept that this time you didn't have much luck.

Last edited:
Living in Belgium and still waiting for my bundle to arrive. Received an email that my order was shipped on the 1st.

Grrrr - got the bundle but packed in Zürich, Switzerland so I suspect I never had a chance anyway - am pretty angry at recordstore, wouldn`t have bought it there if I knew that - so won`t buy there in the future.

Hi - I've addressed this in a private message but just for the record in case anyone else is confused by this:

I can guarantee you that no orders sent from recordstore.co.uk were sent from Zurich. We have one office and one warehouse in London and have no connection to Switzerland whatsover. All the signed prints came to our warehouse and were sent out with 200 orders all from London. I'm not sure where this information came from but it certainly isn't us who are sending from Switzerland. The only thing I can think of is that each package may pass through Switzerland on its way to certain worldwide destinations but that is only speculation.

Everyone who ordered from recordstore.co.uk had exactly the same chance of picking up a signed print.

Hope that clarifies the situation

cheers

Steve

Hi - I've addressed this in a private message but just for the record in case anyone else is confused by this:

I can guarantee you that no orders sent from recordstore.co.uk were sent from Zurich. We have one office and one warehouse in London and have no connection to Switzerland whatsover. All the signed prints came to our warehouse and were sent out with 200 orders all from London. I'm not sure where this information came from but it certainly isn't us who are sending from Switzerland. The only thing I can think of is that each package may pass through Switzerland on its way to certain worldwide destinations but that is only speculation.

Everyone who ordered from recordstore.co.uk had exactly the same chance of picking up a signed print.

Hope that clarifies the situation

cheers

Steve

Steve,

This may just be a matter of confusion, but my package has absolutely nothing indicating that it was posted from Britain. (I'm not complaining — see my previous post for some humor about signed pieces.) I'm posting this photo (and sorry... it was taken with a camera phone - not the best image) so that you can see what is arriving in the U.S. So here goes...

courierlabel.png
Note that I did remove my address because crazy people are everywhere (ahem).

Now, for you forum-dwellers, I've e-mailed with Steve privately/previously, and he is the very definition of customer service and expeditiousness. In this era of machined delivery, we can't expect hand-written labels and personally licked stamps. I know a few people who received/won (whatever you want to call it) the signed print thing, so I don't think there's some plot or conspiracy.

Congratulations to those of you who receive them, and those of us who didn't, deep breaths and happy thoughts.

Last edited:
Steve,

This may just be a matter of confusion, but my package has absolutely nothing indicating that it was posted from Britain. (I'm not complaining — see my previous post for some humor about signed pieces.) I'm posting this photo (and sorry... it was taken with a camera phone - not the best image) so that you can see what is arriving in the U.S. So here goes...

courierlabel.png
Note that I did remove my address because crazy people are everywhere (ahem).

Now, for you forum-dwellers, I've e-mailed with Steve privately/previously, and he is the very definition of customer service and expeditiousness. In this era of machined delivery, we can't expect hand-written labels and personally licked stamps. I know a few people who received/won (whatever you want to call it) the signed print thing, so I don't think there's some plot or conspiracy.

Congratulations to those of you who receive them, and those of us who didn't, deep breaths and happy thoughts.

Thanks for posting a photo of your package.

My guess is, as Steve already explained that the bundles were packed in London, then for some reason they passed through Zurich on the way to non-UK customers?

Last edited:
Mine was also postmarked out of Zurich, Switerland.

In fact, every order I've done with recordstore.co.uk lately has had a Zurich return address.

Not sure what this means, but if they're mailed out of Zurich it would seem like a batch of orders had no chance at all of getting the signed print included.

Mine was also postmarked out of Zurich, Switerland.

In fact, every order I've done with recordstore.co.uk lately has had a Zurich return address.

Not sure what this means, but if they're mailed out of Zurich it would seem like a batch of orders had no chance at all of getting the signed print included.

But mine was postmarked Zurich as well, so there goes that theory.

Back
Top Bottom