recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

Mine was also postmarked out of Zurich, Switerland.

In fact, every order I've done with recordstore.co.uk lately has had a Zurich return address.

Not sure what this means, but if they're mailed out of Zurich it would seem like a batch of orders had no chance at all of getting the signed print included.

Just to reiterate. WE DO NOT send or pack any orders in Switzerland. We are a very small company based in North West London and EVERYTHING that is ordered on recordstore.co.uk is sent from our warehouse in North West London. We use a courier service called Am World who pick up all our worldwide deliveries and re-distribute via their warehouse in Zurich (just found out this info from our warehouse this morning). Apparently using these guys gives us the chance to offer the cheapest worldwide delivery that we can.

So, every EDIL bundle was packed and sent out from our LONDON warehouse and EVERYONE had exactly the same chance of getting a signed print whether you were based in London, Belfast, New York or Timbuktu.

Thanks

Steve

Just to reiterate. WE DO NOT send or pack any orders in Switzerland. We are a very small company based in North West London and EVERYTHING that is ordered on recordstore.co.uk is sent from our warehouse in North West London. We use a courier service called Am World who pick up all our worldwide deliveries and re-distribute via their warehouse in Zurich (just found out this info from our warehouse this morning). Apparently using these guys gives us the chance to offer the cheapest worldwide delivery that we can.

So, every EDIL bundle was packed and sent out from our LONDON warehouse and EVERYONE had exactly the same chance of getting a signed print whether you were based in London, Belfast, New York or Timbuktu.

Thanks

Steve

Thank you very much for clarifying, Steve .

Cheers

Quiffaa

Thanks

Steve

Thanks Steve!

There was no question about it on my end, I just wanted you to see what we were seeing on this side of the pond.

I order my bundles from recordstore.co.uk (as you can probably see from your, ahem, records). Don't sweat it. Now people can understand the process better. (As I said, the days of handwritten labels and personally licked stamps are long gone.)

Just enjoy the single (and hope for digital copies of the 7" b-sides to pop up).

-ADAM

Finally got the EILS package...packaging was excellent and processed thru Zurich(I m in Asia). Unfortunately, no signed print for me.

I was thinking, shouldn't the unlucky ones get an unsigned print as a consolation prize? :blushing:

My 7" both play fine - & I was quite impressed by the quality of the vinyl. It's a real shame some people have had problems with theirs.

I did not receive a signed print - was a bit disappointed as I had 'made' myself believe I'd get one...should have known better :lbf:
I guess my belief was fuelled by the wording of the RS order information.

I was pleased with the bundle overall but did feel the CD packaging was poor - I'd have preferred a digipak or jewel case.

The vinyl used for the "Everyday Is Like Sunday" single is obviously good quality, but the pressing is bad, bad, bad. (That's no reflection on recordstore.co.uk or Morrissey -- EMI and Major/Minor have some serious issues.)

I think digital files (as companions to the actual vinyl) would be the best option for a certain now-obsolete conglomerate trying to milk every penny out of an artiste's back-catalogue.

It was a tough week until I opened the splendid packaging from the UK containing a CD, 2 7" vinyls and A SIGNED PRINT !!!!

What a feeling.

So, one print managed to find its way to Australia, aka Moz free zone...

PS I think Steve from Recordstore deserves one himself. :thumb: He was brave enough to answer all the questions on this forum. I don't think the bundle description was vague at all. It was clear it was a random selection.

Lets hope he does it again. :):):)

It was a tough week until I opened the splendid packaging from the UK containing a CD, 2 7" vinyls and A SIGNED PRINT !!!!

What a feeling.

So, one print managed to find its way to Australia, aka Moz free zone...

PS I think Steve from Recordstore deserves one himself. :thumb: He was brave enough to answer all the questions on this forum. I don't think the bundle description was vague at all. It was clear it was a random selection.

Lets hope he does it again. :):):)

awww, i'm really pleased for you. :D

Back
Top Bottom