recordstore.co.uk everyday bundle pre order

The signed CD certainly didn't come from us. We only had signed prints (all 7-inch sized) I imagine it was the winner of the Townsend deal (but strange they'd sell it straight away).

Cheers

Steve

The signed CD certainly didn't come from us. We only had signed prints (all 7-inch sized) I imagine it was the winner of the Townsend deal (but strange they'd sell it straight away).

Cheers

Steve

Thank you very much again, Steve.

Hopefully none of the prints will be sold at eBay.

The sad truth is that some people/on line shops preordered many bundles with hope of getting one or two signed at least. Off to EBay than....Money in pole position , yet again:mad:
Cheers Moz

Re: ebay scam

That appears to be a signed CD single - i thought that the 200 signed copies were signed prints?:squiffy:

According to Steve's post on page 2 which stated that Morrissey agreed to write his autograph on 200 prints for recordstore.co.uk and 1 sleeve for Townsend Records.

Steve doesn't know Morrissey's autograph is on 7 inch or CD.

WOW LUCKY ENOUGH TO RECEIVE ONE
OF THE SIGNED PRINTS , STILL IN SHOCK,
DANCED AROUND THE BEDROOM WHEN
I OPENED IT:D,
COULD NOT BELIEVE IT WOOOOOOOW:thumb:

OMG, four out of five winners here live in NW England!

Congratulations everyone. :)

Thought I'd sign up for an account here seeing as though I opened my parcel today and found a signed print! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, I'd completely forgotten about the draw and my jaw hit the floor when I laid eyes upon it. I'm totally speechless, so so happy =D And the bundle is really nice in itself, I love the cover art work.

And for what it's worth, I also live in NW England (started at the University of Manchester last week, and I've lived in Manchester all my life). I smell a conspiracy!

Good morning all,

I have just returned home having spent a few days in hospital and to my delight and amazement found that my package did indeed contain a signed print!!!! Yippeee! I shall now spend some time searching for a square frame! now searching for a square frame!

Kind Regards,
Boethius.

PS. I have just noticed that, in contrast to the images posted, my copy has the signature running along the bottom of the image as opposed to the right-hand side.

Thought I'd sign up for an account here seeing as though I opened my parcel today and found a signed print! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, I'd completely forgotten about the draw and my jaw hit the floor when I laid eyes upon it. I'm totally speechless, so so happy =D And the bundle is really nice in itself, I love the cover art work.

And for what it's worth, I also live in NW England (started at the University of Manchester last week, and I've lived in Manchester all my life). I smell a conspiracy!

Good morning all,

I have just returned home having spent a few days in hospital and to my delight and amazement found that my package did indeed contain a signed print!!!! Yippeee! I shall now spend some time searching for a square frame! now searching for a square frame!

Kind Regards,
Boethius.

PS. I have just noticed that, in contrast to the images posted, my copy has the signature running along the bottom of the image as opposed to the right-hand side.

Excellent!

Would you able to post a scan, please? :)

Last edited:
Good morning all,

Kind Regards,
Boethius.

hought I'd sign up for an account here seeing as though I opened my parcel today and found a signed print! I honestly couldn't believe my eyes, I'd completely forgotten about the draw and my jaw hit the floor when I laid eyes upon it. I'm totally speechless, so so happy =D And the bundle is really nice in itself, I love the cover art work.

Congratulations both of you, but don't let this be your last posts we need the new blood around here.

Last edited by a moderator:
By the way Kewpie how do i do that multiple quotes in one post thing?:blushing:

im not kewpie;) but its working through clicking the multi section on the downside of the post

Re: multi-quote

im not kewpie;) but its working through clicking the multi section on the downside of the post

Thank you very much sistasheila.

If you'd like to use multi-quote function, click multi on the right bottom of each post, the last one you should click quote.

I suggest you to click preview post before you click 'submit reply'. ;)

Incidentally I got an email regarding signed Bona Drag order 1 hour ago:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your recent Morrissey Bona Drag: 20th Anniversary Edition: Signed order.
We regret to inform you that due to a delay in obtaining the signed inserts from our supplier, we have not been able to ship your order.
As such, we are dispatching your CD unsigned and will dispatch the signed sleeve separately as soon as they arrive with us.
Rest assured we will do everything we can to get this item to you as quickly as possible.
Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience or disappointment that this may have caused.
Kind regards
Customer Service
Digital Stores Limited
Unit 5 Waldo Works
Waldo Road
London
NW10 6AW
Phone: 0844 499 3456
International: +44 208 969 5099
Fax: 020 8964 9090
For more help visit our online help file http://www.recordstore.co.uk/helpme.jsp
We value your custom - Please let us know if we can do anything else to help you.
Recordstore.co.uk - Teeshirtstore.com - Digitalstores.co.uk

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom