Registrations for new forums are open

D

davidt

Registrations are now open for the new forums:

http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/

A valid email address is required. Choose whatever name you would like, you may want to use the name that is used on the main page system. To prevent any funny business with registrations, moderator approval for new accounts will be in effect for a while. If you have any issues with your username please let me know.

The setup is near complete but any suggestions are welcome. Many of the suggestions for the new forums have been incorporated, but changes are still being made. Archived messages from the old general board, from 1999-2005 have been imported into the new. In about a week this board will be shut down and the 2006 messages imported, and then the new boards will be open for posting.

I know it will take some time to get used to the format of the new system but I believe it will be for the best.

Is everybody getting registered? Looks like the new forum has about 75 members so far.

so how do I change my little avatar picture? it doesn't seem to give me that option.

Re: Great work David! Thanks.

> Keep up the good work David!

Good colour scheme - fits in nicely with the old style.

About time too, and I hope the transition goes smoothly. Nice one David!

Very nice

It's looking good, though the header looks like it could use a little touching up (just my opinion). Love the colors.

Me too, I wish it happened when a red jacket puke meister threatened to beat me up at the airport.

If you look at the new forum it's loaded with old troll posts, so I'm confused. Are they going to be deleted or are they part of the character of the place?

I'm sorry my Indians are f***ing up lately and choked against the Red Sox

I hate when our manager stays strictly by the book and is a slave to the righty-lefty approach. He sent lefty Scott Sauerback out to face on ebatter - Big Papi - and one pitch later Big Papi hit it out of the park just as I predicted when the inning began. Had they gone with our one dependable reliever at the moment - Guillermo Mota - it might've been a different story. Perhaps not, though. Manny hit a homer off Mota too......

Sigh......

Four of our best pitchers are on DL. I keep telling myself if they can finish April above .500 they'll be okay and much better off than they were last season, but the schedule's not getting any easier......

I think they will remain as a snapshot of the old era. Would you want to comb through over 200,000 posts to remove all the offensive material? Surely the 13th labour of Hercules (though very similar to the fifth labour).

Over the years I always thought that there should've been an "off-topic" forum added here, so kudos to David for finally implementing a new system.

Re: I'm sorry my Indians are f***ing up lately and choked against the Red Sox

> I hate when our manager stays strictly by the book and is a slave to the
> righty-lefty approach. He sent lefty Scott Sauerback out to face on
> ebatter - Big Papi - and one pitch later Big Papi hit it out of the park
> just as I predicted when the inning began. Had they gone with our one
> dependable reliever at the moment - Guillermo Mota - it might've been a
> different story. Perhaps not, though. Manny hit a homer off Mota too......

> Sigh......

> Four of our best pitchers are on DL. I keep telling myself if they can
> finish April above .500 they'll be okay and much better off than they were
> last season, but the schedule's not getting any easier......
don't worry, it's still early in season. The tribe are going to be there.
Want to hear something worse!! someone put a Flyers bumber sticker on my car.
If that's not bad enough I'm very concerned over reports Clemens is coming to the Yankees.

Tribe wins today! 7-1 over the Red Sox!

> Registrations are now open for the new forums:

> http://forums.morrissey-solo.com/ A valid email address is required.
> Choose whatever name you would like, you may want to use the name that is
> used on the main page system. To prevent any funny business with
> registrations, moderator approval for new accounts will be in effect for a
> while. If you have any issues with your username please let me know.

> The setup is near complete but any suggestions are welcome. Many of the
> suggestions for the new forums have been incorporated, but changes are
> still being made. Archived messages from the old general board, from
> 1999-2005 have been imported into the new. In about a week this board will
> be shut down and the 2006 messages imported, and then the new boards will
> be open for posting.

> I know it will take some time to get used to the format of the new system
> but I believe it will be for the best.

You know I just can't wait! In fact, I'm champing at the bit.

Back
Top Bottom