Renaud Monfourny

Dave2006

Maybe this should be in the Frink....

I notice that the back cover of Everyday is Like Sunday is by Renaud monfourny (I notice they spell it with a small m on Monfourny - oops).

To be honest, and to my shame, I'd never heard of him. But a quick google seach and solo search reveals he's done some other Morrissey images - many from Les Inrocktubles magazine.

inrock47.jpg
6a00e54ffb97e688340134861c7303970c-800wi

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

He took the cover shot for Pregnant
hi_1991_pregnanttape_1.jpg

Presumably he did the cover for The Loop as well
theloop.gif

Does anyone know of any other images / sessions that Monfourny did with Morrissey?

Some more of his images http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=51588&id=44551569353

Dave

Maybe this should be in the Frink....

I notice that the back cover of Everyday is Like Sunday is by Renaud monfourny (I notice they spell it with a small m on Monfourny - oops).

To be honest, and to my shame, I'd never heard of him. But a quick google seach and solo search reveals he's done some other Morrissey images - many from Les Inrocktubles magazine.

Does anyone know of any other images / sessions that Monfourny did with Morrissey?

Dave

n44551569353_1129781_6657.jpg

Goddamn, I love this man's hair! :cool:

Monsieur Monfourny is one of the best Moz shooters, as all true Frinkers know. The Great Comtesse has all the juice HERE

Oh and if you'll notice, all the surnames in the credits of the new single begin with lower case letters, Tim broad, Kevin cummins, etc. It's been a quirk of Morrissey's recent packaging - he did it in the 'Swords' artwork and 'Years of Refusal' too.

Oh and if you'll notice, all the surnames in the credits of the new single begin with lower case letters, Tim broad, Kevin cummins, etc. It's been a quirk of Morrissey's recent packaging - he did it in the 'Swords' artwork and 'Years of Refusal' too.

logo-11.gif
sbSafetyNet.jpg

:p

I absolutely love the pic on the back of the single. Wasn't aware I'd been exposed to his work before. Thanks.

Monsieur Monfourny is one of the best Moz shooters, as all true Frinkers know. The Great Comtesse has all the juice HERE

Guess I need to frink more often...
Love this brick wall image from Comtesse's site
leanwall.jpg

Dave

I don't get it.
Would it puncture the fun to explain?
Or should we just leave it?

It's my real first and last name (said with an english accent) in photos with only the A capitolized like he does on the covers. It's not very funny the next day, I was fighting falling asleep at the computer when I did it last night. :p

Back
Top Bottom