reporting posts and getting no response about it

It is also because you don't make yourself vulnerable. Probably a wise thing. They can't hurt you if they don't know you. Being open is a risk. One I took. I guess I just need to woman up and accept that I knew what that risk entailed. And that the cat is out of the bag. I am not the first nor the last who will deal with this. Is it worth it? Yes. Because even though I may sound upset, I am not. Not really. I have been down this road before. And no real life damage came as a result of any internet insults, or fighting. No one is being threatened. Well, maybe those emails. But that is not being done here. David does not allow threats. Good for him.

I TOO know who I am. And the people I know IRL, know who I am. That is all that matters. Not what some anonymous person who has never met me IRL thinks. I know if they met me they would laugh their ass off at the notion of me having a princess complex. That is a hilarious miscalculation, if there ever was one.

Exactly.

matrix_970380334_20130407171207_s4.gif

I got my real answer to my "why" seeing the shit that is pushed as News here now, oh Solo, Solo...

so thought I'd check in see whats been up here for the week, read a lot of interesting stuff in this thread :straightface:
then I see
http://www.morrissey-solo.com/content/1605-Does-Morrissey-have-a-secret-%E2%80%98serious-illness%E2%80%99-all-noise-co-uk
this :eek:
really says it all about what this place has chosen to become doesn't it?
anyways, I'm off again, life's too short :guitar:

ps: no one can out troll the "powers that be" of a site can they? that thread is gonna be #1 with a bullet isn't it?
they choose to headline their trolls as news and put on them on the main page :crazy:
I mean if they wanted to, all they had to do was reference threads that some of our veteran posters made years and years ago :cool:

Two simple questions.

1. What do you think she's jealous of? (I would literally pay for an answer to this question.)[/B]2. Why do you take the attitude that every hostile exchange between CG and RB is "started" by CG? Is it simply because RB has complimented you, and CG hasn't?

Some of you need to realize that you're locked, not in a vicious cycle, but in a circle jerk.

"Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer"
You're under the impression I value WINNING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE. That is not the game I play. I comment on ideas, not the people posting them. Also if you haven't noticed people rarely comment on the things I post, I am a ghost here. I got nothing to lose. But I can point out to the world how realitybites uses a system of manipulation and self preservation to slither in to our hearts as a fun-loving, educated sorority girl who in reality is a sick and depraved attention-starved control freak. She is McDonalds to me pushing HAPPY MEALS into our child minds then making us obese with her sick, twisted word play.

"Originally Posted by CrystalGeezer"
You're under the impression I value WINNING FRIENDS AND INFLUENCING PEOPLE. That is not the game I play. I comment on ideas, not the people posting them. Also if you haven't noticed people rarely comment on the things I post, I am a ghost here. I got nothing to lose. But I can point out to the world how realitybites uses a system of manipulation and self preservation to slither in to our hearts as a fun-loving, educated sorority girl who in reality is a sick and depraved attention-starved control freak. She is McDonalds to me pushing HAPPY MEALS into our child minds then making us obese with her sick, twisted word play.

Nope. I simply think she's manipulative. She's a Happy Meal and we're kids. She offers no nutritional value though she pretends to and trains us to eat at her restaurant of IDEAS while she runs a dark game.

Nope. I simply think she's manipulative. She's a Happy Meal and we're kids. She offers no nutritional value though she pretends to and trains us to eat at her restaurant of IDEAS while she runs a dark game.

One thing for sure, you definably look like you’ve had way too many happy meals.

One thing for sure, you definably look like you’ve had way too many happy meals.

And you look like bait trying to troll people outside the pigsty.

Back
Top Bottom