Request: 2012-10-12 - Terminal 5: Night 1

Buzzetta

WOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Anyone have a copy?

Bump-a-dee bump-bump bump

The Bumpty Dance is a chance to do the Bump..

I know for a fact that all the current US tour dates are being audio bootlegged by at least one regular, but they are being kept for private trading, not given out to all and sundry on So Low. I expect they will all emerge in the fullness of time, though it might take several years for them to trickle down. The reason the audio bootlegs are no longer so widely available as they used to be is that people are hoarding them. There are A LOT of audio bootlegs over the past few years that haven't been released. It's a shame, but they recorded them in the first place, so that's their right.

I know for a fact that all the current US tour dates are being audio bootlegged by at least one regular, but they are being kept for private trading, not given out to all and sundry on So Low. I expect they will all emerge in the fullness of time, though it might take several years for them to trickle down. The reason the audio bootlegs are no longer so widely available as they used to be is that people are hoarding them. There are A LOT of audio bootlegs over the past few years that haven't been released. It's a shame, but they recorded them in the first place, so that's their right.

A shame really... as I have readily shared in the past. Hell, I have posted Morrissey, U2, McCartney and Phish shows just for others to enjoy. The ol' Buzzetta asks for a show he was actually at and... so far denied.

This is saddening...

Beeeeeeeeeeuuuuuuump

I appreciate the help nonetheless...

Back
Top Bottom