Request: Intermission Music 2006-07 file as shared here - ✓ sorted

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
By any chance - does anyone still have this part of the collection as shared by mikael a very long time ago?
I have the rest of the collection, but do you think I can find this one!?
I've uploaded/tidied up all the previous collections to keep his work alive and give a permanent home to them, but would be very grateful if someone could drop this final one back here in a zip etc...
Possibly with a view to carrying it on.
Thanks in advance,
FWD.

The contents of the zip/rar etc:
intermission music 2006-07

01 - Stinky Toys - Boozy Creed
02 - Brian Eno - Seven deadly finns
03 - The Sparks - Never Turn Your Back On Mother Earth
04 - Ramones - Carbona Not Glue
05 - Olivia NewtonJohn - Long Live Love
06 - New York Dolls - Bad Detective
07 - Tommy Körberg - Judy Min Vän
08 - Ramones - Why Is It Always This Way
09 - The Boyfriends - I Love You
10 - Monique Melsen - Pomme Pomme Pomme
11 - Giorgio Gaber - La Ballata Del Cerutti
12 - Smoking Popes - You Never Walk Alone
13 - Max Bygraves - Fings Ain't What They Used To Be
14 - The Pretenders - everyday is like sunday
15 - Springwater - I Will Return
16 - Mary Hopkin - Earth song
17 - Petula Clark - I (Who Have Nothing)
18 - Ken Dodd - Happiness
19 - Benny Hill - Harvest Of Love
20 - Kristeen young - kill the father
21 - Procol Harum - Conquistador
22 - Nico - Somewhere there's a feather
23 - New York Dolls - Showdown
24 - Jobriath - street corner love
25 - Slim Dusty - The Pub With No Beer
26 - James Maker - Born That Way
27 - Shirley Bassey - I (Who Have Nothing)
28 - Patti Smith - Frederick
29 - New York Dolls - Pills
30 - Pony Club - Single
31 - Sandie Shaw - You've Not Changed
32 - Lesa Cormier & the Sundown Playboys - Saturday Night Special
33 - Sophie Tucker - Im Living Alone And I Like It
34 - Jobriath - What A Pretty
35 - Frank Sinatra - That's Life

I have this but its been so long sense ive uploaded anything ive practically forgotten how to do it. or if you want pm me your address and I can send it on a flash drive (I can figure that out) it will take alittle while to get to you cross the pond

I have this but its been so long sense ive uploaded anything ive practically forgotten how to do it. or if you want pm me your address and I can send it on a flash drive (I can figure that out) it will take alittle while to get to you cross the pond
Thank you very much for your kind offer.
As I had a day off - I've been busy sourcing them and will have all collected again - if you could do something for me though, I'd be grateful:
Could you screen cap the art used on the MP3s so I can replicate it on my own files?Appreciated.
I'm glad to say I've not used YouTube in any way to recreate the files & found high bit rate version and the whole collection will appear shortly - it's a great eclectic mix of songs and I think I will carry it forward if I can find reliable lists.
Thanks again,
Regards,
FWD.

holy shit, I did it. but I had to compress it to mp3. plus on the original file when each song played on VLC the album cover showed when each song played but not on this. I don't know how to fix that so the original file id have to snail mail to you
https://mega.nz/#!2PYQXSxB!-Xu1y1FSNJ2gjeoVzR1BxN5KTY1DdJJ1b9UWQabYsRU
ps. this has been fun listening to while im doing laundry :)

Last edited:
Last edited:
didn't know M was a fan of olivia newton john,her song magic contains one of my favourite lines in a song ever,and god was taking the piss when handing out looks,beatiful doesnt even come close.

Has that been confirmed ? Sandy Shaw
does Long Live Love also, so there may have been some confusion.
The use of John's version of the song was on the pre-gig video reel. As reported by various here in 2006.
Regards,
FWD.

The use of John's version of the song was on the pre-gig video reel. As reported by various here in 2006.
Regards,
FWD.

:thumb:
Wonder which video, there’s a few up on utube. I must have missed the pre-gig videos on that tour/show, ‘cos I would have remembered. If anyone out there knows which video performance it was? would be nice.

:thumb:
Wonder which video, there’s a few up on utube. I must have missed the pre-gig videos on that tour/show, ‘cos I would have remembered. If anyone out there knows which video performance it was? would be nice.
You will have to forgive my first reply, I'm not running at 100% - given a lot of 2006 gigs had support, it could well have been just audio. Will dig around some more after some sleep and some paracetamol.
Regards,
FWD.

You will have to forgive my first reply, I'm not running at 100% - given a lot of 2006 gigs had support, it could well have been just audio. Will did around some more after some sleep and some paracetamol.
Regards,
FWD.

Audio? Now I’m back to wondering if it was Olivia. Don’t mind being wrong, it’s
just that we know his love for Sandy Shaw. Paracetamol? :( Stay well FWD. health comes first.

Audio? Now I’m back to wondering if it was Olivia. Don’t mind being wrong, it’s
just that we know his love for Sandy Shaw. Paracetamol? :( Stay well FWD. health comes first.
Indeed, very familiar with Sandie's version.
I vaguely remember it myself, but Passions saved me having to look through all the gig reports in 2006 to validate it :)
http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-gi0603.htm
Thank you for the concern.
Sweating it out as I type.
Regards,
FWD.

Yes audio, could still be Sandy Shaw’s version. :lbf: Then again, M has strange tastes.
The Tormentors tour played on the Eurovision thing at the time IIRC - I've just seen a couple of gig reports saying it's Olivia's Eurovision 1974 entry that was played (along with 2 other Eurovision entries).
My money is on that version :)
FWD.

The Tormentors tour played on the Eurovision thing at the time IIRC - I've just seen a couple of gig reports saying it's Olivia's Eurovision 1974 entry that was played (along with 2 other Eurovision entries).
My money is on that version :)
FWD.

:lbf: Okay, just for now, I’ll believe that it was Olivia’s version. But, I’m stubborn, and will hold out for more clues to definitely confirm this as fact! :D:cool:

Though, I guess we should be happy with his choice of song, for it could have been.... ‘Physical’ :fearscream:

Back
Top Bottom