Rifke and EddY Read (no sharons)

nicky wire's legs

Christ is king!
rifke reads some of her favourite poems and passages!! a little treat for y'all during these hard times!! updated regularly!! NO sharons!!

a special treat for @Hovis Lesley . i gotta say, this isnt my favourite poem to recite. i find it a bit trite and masturbatory, too direct in it's meaning. something like The Geranium or dream song 29 are much more meaningful, in my opinion.

i would take a break from this place too only i am TOO popular! i would be TOO sorely missed! and i DO NOT want to do that to the good people of so low!!

oh boy, have i a treat for you guys today!!!! this is Margaret Atwoods 'Unpopular Gals' which is one of my favourite pieces of writing (because i am SUCH an unpopular gal!!). it explores the tropes of women's roles in fairy tales, in three parts. part 1. the ugly sister, part 2. the witch, and part 3. (my favourite part) the wicked stepmother.

I.

II.

III.

oh boy, have i a treat for you guys today!!!! this is Margaret Atwoods 'Unpopular Gals' which is one of my favourite pieces of writing (because i am SUCH an unpopular gal!!). it explores the tropes of women's roles in fairy tales, in three parts. part 1. the ugly sister, part 2. the witch, and part 3. (my favourite part) the wicked stepmother.

I.

II.

III.

Good soundtrack to paint to. Bitter as fugg.

Back
Top Bottom