Rifke interviews

enhanced-buzz-25699-1324414349-7.jpg

:tiphat:
he needs some lil ringlets :love:

Viva are you going to put your chaturbate link here in the interview thread? I think you should f*** vocaroo, and just do an interview for rifke live on your webcam.

Rifke, this is me being helpful toward your cause, in penance for the fact that I haven’t had a chance to answer my questions yet. Shame!! on me!! :oops:

But i am getting to it!

I came to my senses about posting that chaturbate link somewhere around the time close-ups of my eyes were being reposted without my consent. My imagination ran wild about what else would end up being screencapped, zoomed in on and posted repeatedly.

I have no problem communicating with rifke in other ways but I think rifke is more committed to never dropping character than I am. Sadly. I’ve lightened up on that a lot the last number of years.

I came to my senses about posting that chaturbate link somewhere around the time close-ups of my eyes were being reposted without my consent. My imagination ran wild about what else would end up being screencapped, zoomed in on and posted repeatedly.

I have no problem communicating with rifke in other ways but I think rifke is more committed to never dropping character than I am. Sadly. I’ve lightened up on that a lot the last number of years.
Sleepy eye silly bar of soap habsberg chin and jaw you are.

Inbred gender faker.

so heres the thing: I just discovered sam neill via "my brilliant career" with judy davis. would you say sam neill is the sexiest new Zealander or whats the deal?

I watched that a few months ago. Also, Sam Neill isn’t a New Zealander by birth.

I don't think you do love me. if you loved me you'd have gotten rid of two of the dancing girls and you'd have added me to your Instagram :tears:

what shit?!

What dancing girls?

I watched that a few months ago. Also, Sam Neill isn’t a New Zealander by birth.
he's so sexy, isn't he?! I mean, his face is all wrong, too short, the span of the upper lip all at odds with the bone structure, so I don't know what it is! the scene where she cut him or whatever was the hottest thing ever. he;s the sort of person you want to beat with a toaster and then make sweet sweet love to.

so heres the thing: I just discovered sam neill via "my brilliant career" with judy davis. would you say sam neill is the sexiest new Zealander or whats the deal?
He's in the running and has aged remarkably well without having any obvious 'work.' I met him several times many years ago in London when Sam was staying at a hotel I was working at and whenever Kiwi's come across each other there is a kind of instant bonding and talk immediately turns to home, rugby and whatever else Kiwis natter on about. He was 90at least to me, but also in the general consensus of the whole staff) a remarkably nice and charismatic man. As an aside for Urbs, Stellan Skarsgard also falls into this category.

Although Viva is right in that Sam was born in Northern Ireland, it more a happenstance of his father an army officer) being stationed there at the time. We consider Sam as Kiwi as pavlova, LOL.

A terrifically underrated actor.

I have no idea what any of this is supposed to mean.

He's in the running and has aged remarkably well without having any obvious 'work.' I met him several times many years ago in London when Sam was staying at a hotel I was working at and whenever Kiwi's come across each other there is a kind of instant bonding and talk immediately turns to home, rugby and whatever else Kiwis natter on about. He was 90at least to me, but also in the general consensus of the whole staff) a remarkably nice and charismatic man. As an aside for Urbs, Stellan Skarsgard also falls into this category.

Although Viva is right in that Sam was born in Northern Ireland, it more a happenstance of his father an army officer) being stationed there at the time. We consider Sam as Kiwi as pavlova, LOL.

A terrifically underrated actor.
he seems nice :love:

he's so sexy, isn't he?! I mean, his face is all wrong, too short, the span of the upper lip all at odds with the bone structure, so I don't know what it is! the scene where she cut him or whatever was the hottest thing ever. he;s the sort of person you want to beat with a toaster and then make sweet sweet love to.

I don’t know. I don’t look at him that way. I’d like to neither beat him or make love to him. I’d just thank him for Jurassic Park.

Back
Top Bottom