Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Mar. 9, 2012) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in. Beware of anonymous set list trolls!

Set List:

First Of The Gang To Die / You Have Killed Me / Black Cloud / When Last I Spoke To Carol / Alma Matters / Still Ill / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Speedway / You're The One For Me, Fatty / I Will See You In Far Off Places / Meat Is Murder / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / I Know It's Over / Let Me Kiss You / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / How Soon Is Now? // One Day Goodbye Will Be Farewell

set list provided by Marco

Last edited:
Look, I play dumb.

It doesn't sound as though you're just playing dumb when you say Morrissey "earns" his money.

You actually seem to think that that's true. He's an obscenely wealthy individual, sitting atop a mountain of cash for having done no more than singing some songs and poncing about in front of a crowd of people. Compared to most people, he hasn't had to work hard; compared to most people, he hasn't had to work at all. Morrissey is unjustifiably rich only because he's fortunate enough to belong to the entertainment industry.

Kristeen has certain KT nuances and she's a genuine artiste but it was almost unbearable having to wait for Moz. She would please the audience better if she was the one in a yellow swimsuit... the straight male, bi an dyke parcel of it TBH.

Last edited:
Did anyone discover his Hotel in Rio? In 2000 I happened to be there (I'm from Recife) but sadly this year could not attend Rio gig. Back in 2000 I saw the gig advertisement on O Globo newspaper and one of the sponsors was Rio Palace Hotel, so early in the morning I stood in front of the hotel in Copacabana beach because I knew Morrissey and his "entourage" were arriving from Sao Paulo that very day. Well, until 11h00 I waited but nobody showed up, then I fled to Santos Dumont airport straight to the Panoramic Terrace. All planes landing and my eyes scanning the tarmac, but then again no sign of someone looking like the Mancunian. That's ok, the evening came and I was at the ATL Hall. Anyway, I tried.

That is because they came by bus. You wasted your time.

Yay! We should declare war on Steven! Let's kill him!

You'll have to get me first to get near him and that's unlikely to happen. Because you "really ' do not want to screw with me,I'm pretty sick.

You'll have to get me first to get near him and that's unlikely to happen. Because you "really ' do not want to screw with me,I'm pretty sick.

I'm sorry to hear of your illness. Surely, though, that means you'd be no good as a bodyguard?

Does anybody there has Morrissey's manager contact? Joey, the security guy, said that it was on True-to-You website, but I can't find it.

My dear friend Rodrigo "Bloke in blue" how much I thought about you the day of the gig, sure you were there from wherever you are!!!

****Friend, you were well informed. Do you know what time they got to the Hotel? Ok, it is bullshit such story to stay in front of a hotel expecting to meet someone you admire but it is something I guess even Morrissey did as a NY Dolls fan or whatever! I was for a couple of hours at Santos Dumont airport and kinda it was a waste of time so. For what you wrote, they travelled by bus all the way from Sao Paulo to Rio? Amazing. As we can see, some fans have been luckier on other airports like in Santiago and Bogota and Lima!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom