Rio de Janeiro - Fundicao Progresso (Nov. 30, 2018) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

William, It Was Really Nothing / Alma Matters / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Hairdresser On Fire / Sunny / How Soon Is Now? / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Dial-a-Cliché / Jack The Ripper / Hold On To Your Friends / Break Up The Family / Spent The Day In Bed / Life Is A Pigsty / Something Is Squeezing My Skull / Jacky's Only Happy When She's Up On The Stage // Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by an anonymous person

• Photo posted by KingKongLeer:

45158_rio_de_janeiro.jpg

Last edited:

I have it on good authority that Skinny was rejected at the front of the queue when security realised that there was something amiss when a woman in a Burqa at 6 ft 5 tried to get in.

He will enter the stage and say "Hello Banana Republic this is not a Kraftwerk gig, Dieter is not feeling it".

William, It Was Really ..
Alma Matters
I Wish You Lonely
Is It Really So Strange?
Hairdresser on Fire
Sunny
How Soon Is Now?
Chain Gang
Bullfighter
If You Don't Like Me...
Munich 1958
Dial A Cliche
Jack The Ripper
Hold Onto Your Friends
Break Up The Family
Spent The Day In Bed
Life Is A Pigsty
Squeezing My Skull
Jacky's Only Happy
(James Dean shirt thrown in to the crowd)

Boz spokr in Portuguese before the encore

Everyday is Like
First Of The Gang

I love x 12 and he was gone !!

Venue was full. Really great gig with Moz on top form and two encores
Crowd loved it.
Not much of a merch stall, and trying to buy a drink and not speaking Portuguese was a hopeless task
Great night x

Definitely Boz?...

Doesn't Boz have a studio in Spain or was it Portugal? Could explain where he picked up those skillz...

MrShoes

Unforgettable performance...Rio loves Moz...Moz loves Rio....check out his chest and arm.

Attachments

• IMG-20181201-WA0011.jpg
    IMG-20181201-WA0011.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 0
Very badge laden tonight:

Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom