Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre (Sep. 13, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Morrissey at Meadow Brook Ampitheatre, in photos by Ken Settle (48 total) - themorningsun.com. Link posted by lanterns.

full

Last edited:
I agree with some of the others here.Those were great pics TAT. Plus Morrissey looked so handsome in that vest. I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Could somebody please upload the 48 morning sun fotos?

Attachments

• 5BF0B033-6A80-4FAE-9C25-B8693E2414F7.jpeg
    5BF0B033-6A80-4FAE-9C25-B8693E2414F7.jpeg
    356.8 KB · Views: 0
thanx tat for all the pictures from your phone. my phone has helped me many times too to capture a few more glances from the show to take home, when the view of the stage had once again been limited to a narrow section coz of towering peeps in front of me. i remember that in berlin, i was so desperate that i put my knees into the triple h type's lower back in front of me and climbed up to his neck where i was able to put my arms around his shoulders and then put my feet firmly onto his hips. i had a good view from there for half an hour or so, and he didnt seem to mind or notice.

That’s all I have for now but more to come, if there’s interest. Thanks for indulging me. I know I should pare it down but it’s so hard to limit oneself when it comes to Morrissey.
Well he is very photogenic.
Not a bad one among them.
Thank you for going to the trouble.

Put your phones away and enjoy the show. Be there for the music, not Instagram “likes”. This has transcended novelty, into madness. Do you honestly think that ANYONE gives a rat’s-ass about your shitty phone photos and videos? ...that YOURS are somehow better than the rest? Must be terribly uncomfortable for an artist who’s not a millennial to look out at a sea of f***ing phones, when they’re trying to deliver a heartfelt message.

Live your life in the moment. Put your f***ing phone away, or I’ll happily dispense with it for you.

To 'some' extent I actually agree, apart from the over use of expletives, but...

'Be there for the music, not Instagram “likes'

&

'Must be terribly uncomfortable for an artist who’s not a millennial to look out at a sea of f***ing phones, when they’re trying to deliver a heartfelt message'

are valid points...other artists hv said as much recently but guess it's a sign of the times...

That said, I'm sure everyone appreciates the pix, & that includes me, exceptionally good, much appreciated.

Thanks....

& again, well done Moz on what seems to hv been a great show yet again, & a great tour.

Superb.

Last edited by a moderator:
I agree with some of the others here.Those were great pics TAT. Plus Morrissey looked so handsome in that vest. I am glad you enjoyed yourself.

Hmmm, I think it's called a waistcoat, not a bloody vest...thank you & goodnight.

Last edited by a moderator:
I must agree the outfit he has on a rather good better then the usual crappy styles he’s rocked the last couple of years. Now if he only managed to comb his hair instead of the I just woke up out of bed look.

Nit picking there Pierre, I'm afraid...

Put your phones away and enjoy the show. Be there for the music, not Instagram “likes”. This has transcended novelty, into madness. Do you honestly think that ANYONE gives a rat’s-ass about your shitty phone photos and videos? ...that YOURS are somehow better than the rest? Must be terribly uncomfortable for an artist who’s not a millennial to look out at a sea of f***ing phones, when they’re trying to deliver a heartfelt message.

Live your life in the moment. Put your f***ing phone away, or I’ll happily dispense with it for you.
If you don’t like them, don’t look at them

Tip: download a voice recorder for your phone, hit record then put phone in pocket. I did this and still got a very nice recording of the entire show. I did make sure the mic peeked out of my pocket. Using "Recorder Pro" for IOS (good luck finding that in an app store search by name) it kept recording audio even as I recorded video.

thanx tat for all the pictures from your phone. my phone has helped me many times too to capture a few more glances from the show to take home, when the view of the stage had once again been limited to a narrow section coz of towering peeps in front of me. i remember that in berlin, i was so desperate that i put my knees into the triple h type's lower back in front of me and climbed up to his neck where i was able to put my arms around his shoulders and then put my feet firmly onto his hips. i had a good view from there for half an hour or so, and he didnt seem to mind or notice.
Sounds like a good way to make new friends. I’m lucky I had a clear view for this entire show. I’ll remember your tip for the future though. Climb um like a tree and hang on.

also, if you want to sneak to the front, wait until the video with the woman talking (standup transvestite comedian?) starts screaming. That is your cue to head down. Lights will dim and you'll slip right in. I watched two people get booted out of the pit pre-show and wanted to tell them the proper way to do it but could not find them.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom