Rochester Hills, MI - Meadow Brook Amphitheatre (Sep. 13, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Suedehead / Alma Matters / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Lady Willpower / Wedding Bell Blues / Morning Starship / Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself / Everyday Is Like Sunday / If You Don't Like Me, Don't Look At Me / Munich Air Disaster 1958 / Back On The Chain Gang / Satan Rejected My Soul / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / Never Again Will I Be A Twin / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper // What She Said

Setlist provided by setlist.fm

• Morrissey at Meadow Brook Ampitheatre, in photos by Ken Settle (48 total) - themorningsun.com. Link posted by lanterns.

full

Last edited:
Tell me more! I think I missed that part!

There was a part where Moz said "don't get your knickers in a twist" which is a very common expression in England, but doesn't really translate in the US where nobody would have the slightest clue what "knickers" are - the US equiv. would I suppose be "don't get your panties in a bunch" - but, despite their similarity, the UK version is, I think, wider in its usage/considered less vulgar - I can't really imagine myself saying the latter to anyone, whereas the former would be appropriate in most company; anyway, after this, Moz explained, along the lines of "In the North of England ... oh, have you been? So have I...and in the North of England, 'don't get your knickers in a twist' is a local..colloquialism...and it means `calm down` ... `calm down` ... `don't take it personally` ...`don't put any shitpostings on YouTube` ... just `calm down`!"... :D (I have (fairly poor) video of this I can share if you like!)

ah yes, i remember all that but missed the shitposting part. Very funny. I've always imagined that someone who seemed such a young fanboy would be all over the internet. speaking of shitposting, how interesting it would be if moz saw some of the occasional morrissey threads on pol (4chan)

Last edited:
Anyone happen to record/photograph Alma Matters? I reached out and he grabbed my hand during the song. Completely surreal! Would be forever grateful if someone happened to capture it!

Anyone happen to record/photograph Alma Matters? I reached out and he grabbed my hand during the song. Completely surreal! Would be forever grateful if someone happened to capture it!
Not all are the best quality but do any of these make you happy?
65B7426B-9DA1-4D3B-B9D3-000D6C30B743.jpeg
B8087314-E497-41DB-B5E1-363F11798990.jpeg
F346B5B6-06C6-435B-BA09-BFA5597FA856.jpeg
20A53D13-BAB4-4BFC-86EB-C3277B4F0C29.jpeg
E9ED4D42-681A-4F65-9FCD-A9EDC8AB74E4.jpeg
2E7F621A-1282-4E53-A444-1BA13417D5D8.jpeg

These are all from around Alma Matters. Hope it’s that last one!

Last edited:
Me and P never go out on Friday the 13th.

Can people take Interpol seriously?

A general rule is going like this 45 -1 hour after doors open Interpol plays for about 45 min, then add on another 30 min for stage setup them MOZ for 1 and a half. So on weekdays Morrissey 9-10:30 .......on weekends I think it may be 1 hour earlier, please if someone has gone already ....correct me please

A general rule is going like this 45 -1 hour after doors open Interpol plays for about 45 min, then add on another 30 min for stage setup them MOZ for 1 and a half. So on weekdays Morrissey 9-10:30 .......on weekends I think it may be 1 hour earlier, please if someone has gone already ....correct me please
Not a correction but just adding info. My photos show he took the stage at 9:04 pm in Rochester Hills. Wasn’t there for the start of Interpol so not sure when they actually began.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom