Roll Call: Webster Hall (NY)

A great show tonight!! I met some great people from the Philly area! I ended up one person from the rail in front of Moz. So tired... one more tomorrow night...

Also, does anyone else think Moz will play the Ellen show? I hope he does!!

it was nice to meet you! things got hectic at the end, and he ran off unfortunately

LOL, he also mentioned Ellen in Royal Oak during the last tour.

He asked if we had seen Ellen "Degenerate" crying on her show about that whole puppy scandal (Remember? She had adopted a puppy and then - against the adoption rules - given it to her hairdresser's kids because it didn't get along w/ her cats. The shelter took the dog back. His name was Iggy.)

Anyway, he then said that the matter had been resolved, and Ellen had to be put down.

:D:D

I think he should do the show. I know many bored housewives watch it and they'll fall in love with him. I've tried to watch the show but I always turn it off - though I won't if he's on. Why does she dance? She can't dance.

Got some photos and a video. And my first Moz hand squeeze.:D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxJ2G2wOrhk

Webster1.jpg

Webster2.jpg

Webster3.jpg

Webster4.jpg

Webster5.jpg

:lbf:
Webster6.jpg

Last edited:
When I opened my wallet to buy some merch after the show, right in the middle of it was Jesse's guitar pick. I was about 4 rows back from the stage on his side. He must have thrown one of the picks into the crowd, had the pick go over my head without me seeing it and go right behind me and fall into my back pocket and directly into my wallet. How many times do you think he would have to throw the pick to try to replicate a shot like that?

OMG, Robin Williams was there!:eek::D;)

3386634027_3287a24d4a.jpg

Photo by redrumXIII

that guy with the pink shirt. i was in the balcony and you kept catching my eye because it seemed like you were so IN IT the entire show. i was happy you got on stage!!

aw i missed moz and all you guys!!!!
congrats roy for the hand shake, joey for the LP, jen for allowing roy to use your shoulders to get up haha.

Show was awesome but most of the people around me sucked and I wanted to kill them.

I got a kick in the head as well as the nice ladies in front of me who I will say to again, I'm sorry for dry humping you, but I couldn't help it as I was being dry humped from someone behind me. :straightface:

Although I was being dry humped, manhandled and kicked in the head, I don't want to kill anybody. Nobody was doing anything out of malice. Except 2 drunk chicks. Boyfriend said they were rowdy and tits were about to fly out because their shirts were ripped.

Boyfriend got a long handshake and weirdly long sexual stare from Morrissey at the rail. :eek:
I was telling him the entire time to shut up, but he did got Moz's attention for that handshake as well as a response. He yelled out something like, Hi Morrissey" so freaking loud during a soft moment and Moz's respond with something like, "well hello!"

PS : it was awesome when someone in the audience screamed out " I CAN'T WAIT TO GO HOME AND TAKE A F*****G SHOWER!"
Even funnier than one person Morrissey handed the mic to and they asked what the name of his baby is. (He answered "Tiger.")

Back
Top Bottom