Rome - Atlantico (Oct. 13, 2014) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

The Queen Is Dead / The Bullfighter Dies / Kiss Me A Lot / Certain People I Know / Earth Is The Loneliest Planet / How Soon Is Now? / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Neal Cassady Drops Dead / Trouble Loves Me / Istanbul / Kick the Bride Down The Aisle / To Give (The Reason I Live) / Meat Is Murder / Speedway / I'm Not A Man / Asleep // Everyday Is Like Sunday

set list provided by Davide.

Last edited:
doc, how'd you do that? I found the images way down in her source code but they wouldn't show here, I wanted to drool over 8 in particular, the closeup.

"My secret's my source code"...Actually, I dunno. Just found the .jpg's on her source page and cut & pasted.

#8 = extreme closeup

tumblr_lhl1p1CBe61qa1iiqo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Ugh, I tried veggie food for a few weeks and stomach got upset and i got gases and my body smelt bad despite showering as usual. Then I started reading about facts and realised that a veggie lifestyle is impossible without supplements. Your immune system will be so low on a veggie diet a man sneezing in street might kill you.

I want some Filet Mignon now.

Since I went vegan years ago I got one cold that lasted a day. When I ate flesh I was constantly sick. I don't take supplements and I am perfectly healthy. In fact, since I track everything I eat with an app, since I eat mostly veggies and beans, my daily vitamins and minerals are usually much higher than my goal for the day.

You got gas while veggie because your body was adjusting to actual dietary fiber. I went through that as well and it completely went away after a month.

You smelled bad because all of the toxins from eating dead rotting flesh was coming out of your system.

Ignorance.

I've come to read the reviews on my early train to work, not some f***ing anti-smoking zealots spouting shit.

The concert was amazing! Set list is accurate. Asleep was especially powerful. Morrissey's vocals were spot on and the band was tight. II hope Morrissey holds up and you all get to witness the new songs. 10/10!

Just come back home. Show started at 9 PM and it was over at 10.30 PM. Moz in good shape, I think, he was happy to play in my city where - he said - everywhere he feels good. I arrived at 7.30 PM and there was a very long queue, about 500 metres of people waiting to go in. Few Moz/Smiths shirts, I have to say, but I was surprised to see a sold out show in a quite big venue like Atalantico. Incredibile, for me, to see two dates in my hometown, despite to "Moz fans" who said he's used to cancel gigs and that it is all a strategy. Crowd was enthusiastic and, surprisingly, lot of guys knew the new album. I mean, lot of people were Smiths' widows (I am too) but they were really there for Morrissey. And the Man did his honest show. No stage invasions, only a girl jumped on stage, helped by Moz. Tomorrow the next show here. I will be of course again at Atlantico, as well, at the moment, in Bologna and Pescara. I will try also to go to Milan and Padova. I can't go to Florence but I have the ticket if somebody need it. Sorry for the mistakes, english is not my mother language. I ever thought I was the only Morrissey fan in this 3 million people city, but I definetely can say I was wrong. Long Life to Morrissey, Roma loves you.

Thanks, both of you, for your reviews. :)

Thanks for your review. I'm jealous, I love Italy and Rome especially. I wish I was there.
Me, too!!!!

I've come to read the reviews on my early train to work, not some f***ing anti-smoking zealots spouting shit.

What brand do you smoke? :cool:

Got to love the 2 anonymouses fighting back and forth on who can be more self-rightous ........... while Moz slowly drifts to the background !

Last edited:
agree about talking during asleep. who and why. as to the anons, it was actually three though i only made the one comment about my wifes vegetarianism but that was it as it just really weird really quickly and i just dropped out of that one and will leave them to it

Ugh, I tried veggie food for a few weeks and stomach got upset and i got gases and my body smelt bad despite showering as usual. Then I started reading about facts and realised that a veggie lifestyle is impossible without supplements. Your immune system will be so low on a veggie diet a man sneezing in street might kill you.

You really have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. Go right on stuffing your face with dead animals if you feel you must, but don't try to peddle this low-level moronic bullshit as some kind of excuse. Please. You are totally and typically clueless, and you're convincing yourself of convenient falsehoods for the sake of your own lazy pleasure—and that's it.

Goodness, he really is looking quite good, isn't he? I'm a little sad to see the sweatpants go (I know, I'm the only one), but I admit the jeans do look better. Digging this new haircut, too. It's a bit longer on the back and sides, isn't it? Shows off the grays nicely. :love:

No - I loved them, too. :) But then, I'm also a fan of the wide-leg pant he wore at the Nobel Peace Prize Concert last year...

No special guest before Moz show, for People Who asked it

Cheap shirts for the Tossers, no special guests, t-shirt merch with cancelled dates on ! Shit flamenco,Dear oh dear is this what it has come to ?
f*** Morrissey !

Hooky

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom