Morrissey Central "Roy Orbison" (January 2, 2020)

Roy Orbison manages to find a copy of "It's Over" in Lexington, Kentucky. He immediately pours a double brandy, as one would.

unnamed-1_i9yvc2.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/roy-orbison

Uncredited artwork by Iron Bridge.
Regards,
FWD.

I don't know why you keep referring to "uncredited artwork" every time a new photoshop image pops up - there's no legal obligation to credit artwork used for parody or pastiche.
I'm not sure you not knowing something is of any particular interest to me, but:
I, where possible, credit the picture sources as people continually attribute them to being by SER and then lambast him. It is only fair that people are made aware that it isn't him before issuing forth tirades. I don't particularly care for fans mocking up images to get 'noticed', nor do I feel compelled to do any deep-dive research about it. If the information is at hand - it gets posted. There's no legal compulsion either - it's called being reasonable.
FWD.

Well my good friend Mike Joyce told me to NEVER accept that devious currency so your out of luck Sir.
Apologies

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

BTBB MERCH STORE

New in today, 6 dropped cabbages, individually signed and dropped by Benny himself outside Steve's old gaff.
Only fifty quid each in the January sales.

-little benny :greatbritain::knife:
20200104_155650.jpg
20200104_155859.jpg

Attachments

• 20200104_155650.jpg
    20200104_155650.jpg
    919.7 KB · Views: 0
I'm not sure you not knowing something is of any particular interest to me

Is this the name of a track on the forthcoming album?

TRANQUI MODERADOR YA SABEMOS QUE NO ES MOZ QUIEN ESTA TENIENDO SEXO ,ES OBVIO PERO IGUAL FUE FUERTE , GRACIAS !! SE VALORA SIEMPRE UNA RDSPUESTA DE TU PARTE

Be careful of the camera, you bacon.

Oh blimey, I’m not going to sleep tonight now you’ve said that. Reckon I could get at least an 18 month stretch ( with good behaviour) For dropping half a dozen cabbages outside the cult leaders former gaff just to earn a few quid eh ????

Oh blimey, I’m not going to sleep tonight now you’ve said that. Reckon I could get at least an 18 month stretch ( with good behaviour) For dropping half a dozen cabbages outside the cult leaders former gaff just to earn a few quid eh ????

The fact you’re even outside his mums gaff should have you locked up. As for that jacket you’re donning, you should be beaten on sight.

quit babbling FFS:rage:

The fact you’re even outside his mums gaff should have you locked up. As for that jacket you’re donning, you should be beaten on sight.

1) That’s NOT my jacket !
2) Betty don’t live there anymore.

The funny thing was though Steve’s voice came over on the intercom.
“ Stop ! Stop ! Put the lights on. Let’s be frank ! Until you and the dropped cabbages are removed the gates will not be opened! Go ! Go ! Go ! We don’t need you or the cabbages! Go ! We don’t need you ! We don’t need you!

He’s soooooo touchy :rolleyes:.

P S Let the cult hope he and his Mum don’t live there anymore because the wheelie bin was overflowing with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese wrappings and empty gin and vodka bottles.
( Just in case we took a few to sign and put in the merch shop for a few quid )

The funny thing was though Steve’s voice came over on the intercom.
“ Stop ! Stop ! Put the lights on. Let’s be frank ! Until you and the dropped cabbages are removed the gates will not be opened! Go ! Go ! Go ! We don’t need you or the cabbages! Go ! We don’t need you ! We don’t need you!

He’s soooooo touchy :rolleyes:.

P S Let the cult hope he and his Mum don’t live there anymore because the wheelie bin was overflowing with Kerrygold Dubliner cheese wrappings and empty gin and vodka bottles.
( Just in case we took a few to sign and put in the merch shop for a few quid )

WTF?? let the 'cult hope.... etc etc more stupidity etc"....:straightface:
put some Kerrygold Dubliner cheese in you fat mouth so can stop the idiotic babbling FFS
:cool:

WTF?? let the 'cult hope.... etc etc more stupidity etc"....:straightface:
put some Kerrygold Dubliner cheese in you fat mouth so can stop the idiotic babbling FFS
:cool:
You’re the LAST person around here who should be calling someone for “babbling”, Captain Emoji.

his old dear does still reside in that, doesn’t she?

Times must be very hard then if it’s advertised on AirBnB eh ???????

Call yourself a cult ?????

Let’s be frank ! You so called cult know absolutely 4ck all L O L :tiphat:

P S New merch coming soon :thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom