Russell Brand to get Moz tatoo

Hopefully he tattoos this on his body, then he and his idiot bird commit suicide in a retarded adolescent rid-the-world-of-morons pact.

1995 Moz tattoo, hilariously shit. Proves his idiocy even more than usual, were that even possible.

Die, Brand. Seriously.

Ah, good on 'em!

My daughter is horrified though, she loves Katy & Russell but not Morrissey. First her mother is Morrissey obsessed and now this;)

Hopefully he tattoos this on his body, then he and his idiot bird commit suicide in a retarded adolescent rid-the-world-of-morons pact.

1995 Moz tattoo, hilariously shit. Proves his idiocy even more than usual, were that even possible.

Die, Brand. Seriously.

Spread the love. That's what I say.

Peter

Ah, good on 'em!

My daughter is horrified though, she loves Katy & Russell but not Morrissey. First her mother is Morrissey obsessed and now this;)

She doesn't like Moz? You shouldn't allow that.
No more xmas gifts, no trips to the mall from now on. This behavior has to stop, missy. :cool:

Ah, good on 'em!

keep your daughter in line!

side night, over the past few weeks, i haven't been able to get that song out of my head.

Die, Brand. Seriously.

shut up you idiot:crazy:

WHen did The Sun start covering Paris fashion week? was it when they changed their allegiance to David Cameron?

Anyway as I'm so enthralled with this burgeoning relationship and fully expect to see the lovebirds at the Albert Hall (who knows maybe they'll do a duet, with Andrew Sachs on bongos) I was rather flabbergasted to read that the "talented" Lilly Allen and "our Katy" don't get on.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/2671030/Lily-and-Katy-kept-apart-in-Paris.html
good headline tho'

And then I read the last paragraph and realised that a leopard never changes its thong..sorry spots. He may be a legendary lothario but hes about as funny as the dose of the clap. Which is quite ironic.

Russell will have to post it in the "Moz Tattoos" thread!

great choice of lyric, Russell, I love Whatever happens, I love you...though will he fit it ALL on in that intimate place? It may just end up as 'I love'!
Perhaps, as he seems to be more U.S. based these days, he should have gone for that line in Friday Mourning...
Dressed in black
I won't be coming back:)

She doesn't like Moz? You shouldn't allow that.
No more xmas gifts, no trips to the mall from now on. This behavior has to stop, missy. :cool:

I know! But often I hear her humming Morrissey songs, so I think it is all stored away in there somewhere. She thinks he sings about love too much.

Seems a bit odd to me. Morrissey and Brand are at least good acquaintances if not friends. Is it not a bit strange to get your friend's lyric tatooed on you?

I tried, I really did. But I can't stand Mr.Brand.
I'm sick of him already.
A moz tattoo? He praises so much shit, it means nothing to me. Hosting the MTV VMA is where he should stay.
I don't understand why Morrissey likes him :confused:

She thinks he sings about love too much.

:crazy: Now where on earth did she get that idea from? Not the songs, surely? :lbf:

Hey, great neutral tattoo choice indeed. But did you ever consider getting "homeless chihuahua" tattooed there? ( Well give it a think Russell, you'll see, it's not as silly as it might look. :thumb: )

Glad to of been of assistance!

Last edited:
Never in the history of the entertainment world has anyone profited so much with such little talent. Russell Brand has managed to do this, though. I don't understand what there is to like about him either. He is an outspoken (yawn) slut if you ask me. In fact, the only thing likeable about him is he is such a huge fan of Morrissey. If not for that I wouldn't even bother writing this.

Never in the history of the entertainment world has anyone profited so much with such little talent. Russell Brand has managed to do this, though. I don't understand what there is to like about him either. He is an outspoken (yawn) slut if you ask me. In fact, the only thing likeable about him is he is such a huge fan of Morrissey. If not for that I wouldn't even bother writing this.

:lbf:

Well what is it that RB has going for him? His black leggings must surely resemble Nora Batty's old tights by now :lbf: and it isn't even series script comedy :lbf: ohmy fecking god!

Back
Top Bottom