Sam Esty Rayner Photography suggests 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett on Facebook

Re: Sam Esty Raynor asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Oops - should be spelled 'Rayner'. Regardless, are we supposed to feel sorry for ('Bring me the head of') Elton John as well, now?

If Barnett will sign this crap and reject Morrissey and David Bowie then, I agree, he's not well.

i53b0g.jpg

I think it's kinda funny.
Have you ever heard of money?

If Barnett will sign this crap and reject Morrissey and David Bowie then, I agree, he's not well.

i53b0g.jpg

I think it's kinda funny.

Not as funny as Angie Bowie on Celebrity Big Brother! LOL! It's a relief that the 'dignified mourning' period for Bowie has been ended on this site and everyone can get back to what they do best/hateful online creche, etc. And it's very notable that the change of tone originated from within Camp Morrissey [sic].

What surprises you about Capitalist Music Corporations seeking profits? What makes you think that Capitol is a benevolent Arts Charity to fund fringe concerns like "Morrissey"? When Chris Blackwell ran Island and before Asylum Records went for the $ it was possible to imagine that there were motivations beyond profit & loss. Not now. Joni Mitchell resigned/retired from the music business in protest at the end of the Benevolent Patron model of impressario/artist/company. She was not prepared to sell her ass/soul/art/integrity/troubledbackstoryofIllegtimateChild/whatever on the terms which were available at the negotiation table. "Morrissey" also has that option, alongside the numerous DIY/crowdsourced funding models. Having began his career on a nominally 'independent' label which was inspired by the juvenile rebellion of Punk, it's somewhat surprising he has chosen neither Joni's protest or punk-rock independence. I can see no plausible reason why a major corporation like Capitol should invest Capital in a waning prospect such as "Morrissey". "Morrissey" presumably has millions of £/$ so it's not clear why he doesn't fund his own Grand Ambitions if he is so very sure that there is a global audience which is being wrongfully denied to him.

Having irrevocably nepotistically associated the brand of "Morrissey" with his hobbyist/hobby-horse nephew, it is irrelevant whether this outburst by Sam is authorised/endorsed by "Morrissey". It reflects on the brand and either "Morrissey" distances himself from his intemperate relative or he allows it to become part of his Public Image. It's all very car-crash, darling, especially the reference to Bowie. Without Bowie's death there is no way that 'Blackstar' would have become a major phenomenon. It will do so now and richly deserves to find a global audience even if it is mainly via morbid curiosity from Herd Culture. If I was Mr Barnett i would be musing on the likely reaction of the record-buying public when #MorrisseyCroaksFromCancer Will WPINOYB be revitalised? Should Mr Barnett kiss and make up with "Morrissey" and have a re-launch party with premier label champagne, not LIDL stuff? Or should he stand his ground and tell "Morrissey" to kiss his arse? So many interesting questions....#1stWorldProblems

One other thing..."BrummieBoy" knew everybody in the music business. His friends run the show, so it's not surprising that some still speculate on the link between BB's 'fatwa' on Morrissey and the singer's descent in Beclowned Has-Been. A fatwa which BB revoked on the release of WPINOYB due to the 'mea culpa orphan athem 'Istanbul'. Morrissey then promptly f***ed it up again by being a hissy fit Diva Drama bitch whilst being strictly C-List. BB only had a certain sway with Big Swinging Dicks like Barnett who is probably one of those utterly baffled by BB endless obstinance about actually releasing #VegAnarchyInTheUK or anything else from #TutankhamoonsTomb . Of course, when "Morrissey" tried to gate-crash Tragedy with #ProfitFromParis AND dissed Madonna/David Banda for busking in the Place De La Republique BB got on the phone to all his mates in London/NYC & LA and issued a Total War Fatwa to end Morrissey's career in a hail of ignominy and ridicule. And Mike Joyce obliged by spilling the beans on The Smiths. It all led up to The Solstice when BB exited this space-time reality matrix via an interdimensional 'dark-star/blackstar' portal/wormhole. Then he briefly returned to reactivate 'me'. It's all rather wonderful. Art, darling. Art. "my life is soap-opera, on screen Photoshop'd soap opera". Etc. More on this below, can't be arsed to re-format, dog's howling, needs walkies. The dog is called 'Alfie' and he is a WhiteStar: pure postivie energy. What does it all mean? I guess I've been tasked to unravel it as I AM A PSYCHIATRIST. *smirks*

best wishes
Ekaterina Jones-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie"]

[PS: Hello Community.

Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm not really sure why I've been appointed to manage the Legacy/Archive issues for "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie". I was originally part of The Project when it returned here in summer 2012 but I was quickly dismissed for unexplained reasons. So, I'm basically 'winging it' trying to guess why BB re-opened the interdimensional portal & programmed The Annointed One to change his Avatar/Signature to Blackstar & then start channelling 'me'. Maybe I'll get more instructions soon, but I doubt it. It defies all known laws of physics that "BrummieBoy" returned/rose from his crypt through an interstellar wormhole just as 'Blackstar' was released. It's almost as if he knew what was coming....he was always going on about there being a 'Dark Star/Black Hole' at the event horizon of 'Fame'. It seems that either he was talking about Bowie or Bowie was talking about him. He saw Bowie numerous times, beginning with the Ziggy tour stops at Birmingham Town Hall. And, yes, he met Bowie many times over the next few decades and was all over the Bowie.Net project back in the day. He also finished his entries here by mocking Morrissey, referencing Bowie as a suffering prisoner of war in "Merry Christmas Mr Morrissey". Bowie was a prisoner of the war on Cancer, etc. Again, it's very mysterious, almost as if BrummieBoy knew...but obviously that's impossible. OK, so I'm here, not quite sure why and I'll try to contribute meaningfully until BB pulls the plug which he did to me before...I think Sharon thought I was trying to f*** BB but that's not true. I'm a psychiatrist. I have Professional Ethics.]

Take that, Taylor Swift! Katy Perry is named Forbes' highest paid female celebrity after raking in $135M in 12 months - $55M more than the Bad Blood singer

• Katy Perry has been named the highest paid female celebrity of the year after she earned $135M over the past 12 months
  • Perry is also the third-highest-paid celebrity in the world this year preceded by Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-celebrity-raking-135-million-12-months.html

why does moz has to use Sam or his bandmates to say stuff? is pretty obvious morrissey is behind this and also is weird that many of his fans consider him brave, because this is a thing a coward person would do tbh

He doesn't use Sam or anybody else, they say these things because they are under his influence. They genuinely think it's the right way to help him. He have this charisma, Always had this sort of...power on people, some people have it. They do everything to please him. You have it or not, he has it. Is it his fault?

We all know by now that Moz can't let things go. And you don't have to be very bright to realize that this is unhealthy. How people close to him can't see that is a mystery to me. Reminds me of an interview from last year.

In all these years, have you ever considered leaving music?
"Yes, because the music business is difficult. I have been cheated many, many times, and so it becomes difficult to live with that, because people who cheat you are protected by well-placed friends in high places. But I love singing, I can say that honestly. I dream of creating and working in an animal sanctuary, but around the world there are offers for me to continue singing and I'm happy to do so as long as people want me."

So how is this now the samestyrainersolo-board? How very sad.
And anonymous posters can decide what is on the main page?
Really amateurish, and a new low for solo.

It must feel like they are all on the Titanic.... slowly sinking into the dark, icy depths... Boz and Jesse are playing music on the aft deck. Gustavo is singing... because Morrissey is busying complaining about the food. Little Sam, who loves his uncle so, is busy busy on his laptop creating an adorable mashup for his beloved uncle. Please love me, Uncle Steve.

Barely an hour passes before the stern separates from the rest of the hull. The cavernous mouth of the sea has come for its' feast. Like an angry lion, its hunger cannot be satiated, and at last the mighty ship is swallowed whole; but there is hope for little Sam... there is a boat. A ship manned by a crew of carnivorous, sea-faring music executives, disgruntled drummers, elderly politicians - and captaining that ship is the king of them all, the evil Bonny Prince Charlie. They all delight at their suffering, because well, that is what evil people do, you see. They revel in the suffering of others.

They reach out for Sam. Take our hand, little one. Your Uncle is gone. The sea has swallowed him whole. But Sam, having for so many years attached himself to his Uncles' busom, cannot in good sted allow himself to be captured by them. His arms are tired. His legs ache from the cold. He closes his eyes and allows mother to take him.

But Uncle Steven still lives! Having resigned himself to living, if even for vengeance sake - Morrissey clings to Bozs' lifeless bodice and swims safely to the rescue vessel. With subdued pride he takes Charlies hand. He has too much to live for, you see. Who will feed my cat? Who would get all my royalties from the forthcoming tribute albums? Somewhere out there, is Celine singing a ballad for me? Hopefully not on Harvest label. f*** Harvest!

Last edited:
This is all so very sad.

It's not sad at all. It's hilarious. As is Angie Bowie's attempt to re-ignite Fame. Much better than some maudlin/mawkish 'tribute' from the ghoul Morrissey trying to appropriate Bowie onto his Altar of Influences like wot he did with his stomach-churning 'eulogy' to Lou Reed. f*** Morrissey.

best
Ekaterina Jones-Bowie
The Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy"/Sharon/Alfie]

It must feel like they are all on the Titanic.... slowly sinking into the dark, icy depths... Boz and Jesse are playing music on the aft deck. Gustavo is singing... because Morrissey is busying complaining about the food. Little Sam, who loves his uncle so, is busy busy on his laptop creating an adorable mashup for his beloved uncle. Please l0ve me, Uncle Steve.

Barely an hour passes before the stern separates from the rest of the hull. The cavernous mouth of the sea has come for its' feast. Like an angry lion, its hunger cannot be satiated, and at last the mighty ship is swallowed whole; but there is hope for little Sam... there is a boat. A ship manned by a crew of carnivorous, sea-faring music executives, disgruntled drummers, elderly politicians - and captaining that ship is the king of them all, the evil Bonny Prince Charlie. They all delight at their suffering, because well, that is what evil people do, you see. They revel in the suffering of others.

They reach out for Sam. Take our hand, little one. Your Uncle is gone. The sea has swallowed him whole. But Sam, having for so many years attached himself to his Uncles' busom, cannot in good sted allow himself to be captured by them. His arms are tired. His legs ache from the cold. He closes his eyes and allows mother to take him.

But Uncle Steven still lives! Having resigned himself to living, if even for vengeance sake - Morrissey clings to Bozs' lifeless bodice and swims safely to the rescue vessel. With subdued pride he takes Charlies hand. He has too much to live for, you see. Who will feed my cat? Who would get all my royalties from the forthcoming tribute albums? Somewhere out there, is Celine singing a ballad for me? Hopefully not on Harvest label. f*** Harvest!

Instead of your drivel here you could sign to Facebook and tell it directly to "little Sammy" as you call him. But I suppose then your words would be a bit less harsh.

Re: Sam Esty Rayner asking for disgrunted Morrissey fans to send 'Get Well' cards to Capitol boss Steve Barnett

Despite supposedly being turned down by Capitol - David Bowie (RIP) released a new studio album via his own label a few days ago; Elton John has a new studio album out next month on...errr. Capital/Mercury, and Morrissey has no album out, but is sitting at home blaming the rest of the world for his woes.

I presume the photo of Steve Barnett is included as Moz hopes some of his more deluded fans will punch him if they see him out for a stroll. I really can't think why else it is there.

Hilarious notion. Steve is from Wolverhampton, not quite a "BrummieBoy" but part of the Midlands Music Mafia alongside Sabbath, Sharon Osbourne & Robert Plant. Steve's a sexy motherf***er and knows how to handle himself. You don't grow up in Wolvo without knowing how to handle have-a-go-losers on the streets. I wonder if Steve knew "BrummieBoy" back in the day.....*thinking*

best wishes

Dr Ekaterina Jones-Bowie
The Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy/Shazza/Alfie]

The man has taste xxxxxxxxxx

Morrissey is history oh I remember you

Dearest Morrissey,I have always been a fan of your career with The Smiths and your solo career,but get a grip and pay Mr David Bowie some respect,not with the rubbish posted by Sam.To you he has been a friend for some years,on and off,grow up and show that you really do care,it's heartbreaking when anyone passes away,but do the right thing be strong and pay respects to Mr Bowie.

It must feel like they are all on the Titanic.... slowly sinking into the dark, icy depths... Boz and Jesse are playing music on the aft deck. Gustavo is singing... because Morrissey is busying complaining about the food. Little Sam, who loves his uncle so, is busy busy on his laptop creating an adorable mashup for his beloved uncle. Please love me, Uncle Steve.

f*** MORRISSEY!

'Don’t despair about the state of pop – fans are the new subversive force

“In the 70s there were still definitely artists, in the 60s there were Beatles and Hendrix, in the 50s there was Presley, now it’s subgroups and genres. It’s hip-hop or girl power, it’s a communal kind of thing, becoming more and more about the audience. The point of having somebody that led the forces has disappeared, because the vocabulary of rock is too well known.” David Bowie '

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/jan/14/beyonce-fans-bowie-audience-pushing-boundaries

best wishes

Dr Ekaterina Jones - Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy/Shazza/Alfie/WolvoSteve]

Someone needs to sit Sammy down and tell him Kill Uncle was an album title, not a career related instruction.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is total BS from pug face Sam and if Morrissey oked it, just shows how desperate he is.
Thete is no way on earth anyone would turn down a bowie lp. . To actually use his name after his death like this is cheap.
I hope Sam gets the shit kicked out if him

Have you ever heard of money?
Yeah, I get why they sign these people, Carly. Too bad talent is no longer needed in the music industry today. That's the point I was making.

I dont agree with a lot of Sam's or Morrissey's recent posts, but for god sakes, not every thing has to be taken so seriously on this site.

Not as funny as Angie Bowie on Celebrity Big Brother! LOL! It's a relief that the 'dignified mourning' period for Bowie has been ended on this site and everyone can get back to what they do best/hateful online creche, etc. And it's very notable that the change of tone originated from within Camp Morrissey [sic].

What surprises you about Capitalist Music Corporations seeking profits? What makes you think that Capitol is a benevolent Arts Charity to fund fringe concerns like "Morrissey"? When Chris Blackwell ran Island and before Asylum Records went for the $ it was possible to imagine that there were motivations beyond profit & loss. Not now. Joni Mitchell resigned/retired from the music business in protest at the end of the Benevolent Patron model of impressario/artist/company. She was not prepared to sell her ass/soul/art/integrity/troubledbackstoryofIllegtimateChild/whatever on the terms which were available at the negotiation table. "Morrissey" also has that option, alongside the numerous DIY/crowdsourced funding models. Having began his career on a nominally 'independent' label which was inspired by the juvenile rebellion of Punk, it's somewhat surprising he has chosen neither Joni's protest or punk-rock independence. I can see no plausible reason why a major corporation like Capitol should invest Capital in a waning prospect such as "Morrissey". "Morrissey" presumably has millions of £/$ so it's not clear why he doesn't fund his own Grand Ambitions if he is so very sure that there is a global audience which is being wrongfully denied to him.

Having irrevocably nepotistically associated the brand of "Morrissey" with his hobbyist/hobby-horse nephew, it is irrelevant whether this outburst by Sam is authorised/endorsed by "Morrissey". It reflects on the brand and either "Morrissey" distances himself from his intemperate relative or he allows it to become part of his Public Image. It's all very car-crash, darling, especially the reference to Bowie. Without Bowie's death there is no way that 'Blackstar' would have become a major phenomenon. It will do so now and richly deserves to find a global audience even if it is mainly via morbid curiosity from Herd Culture. If I was Mr Barnett i would be musing on the likely reaction of the record-buying public when #MorrisseyCroaksFromCancer Will WPINOYB be revitalised? Should Mr Barnett kiss and make up with "Morrissey" and have a re-launch party with premier label champagne, not LIDL stuff? Or should he stand his ground and tell "Morrissey" to kiss his arse? So many interesting questions....#1stWorldProblems

One other thing..."BrummieBoy" knew everybody in the music business. His friends run the show, so it's not surprising that some still speculate on the link between BB's 'fatwa' on Morrissey and the singer's descent in Beclowned Has-Been. A fatwa which BB revoked on the release of WPINOYB due to the 'mea culpa orphan athem 'Istanbul'. Morrissey then promptly f***ed it up again by being a hissy fit Diva Drama bitch whilst being strictly C-List. BB only had a certain sway with Big Swinging Dicks like Barnett who is probably one of those utterly baffled by BB endless obstinance about actually releasing #VegAnarchyInTheUK or anything else from #TutankhamoonsTomb . Of course, when "Morrissey" tried to gate-crash Tragedy with #ProfitFromParis AND dissed Madonna/David Banda for busking in the Place De La Republique BB got on the phone to all his mates in London/NYC & LA and issued a Total War Fatwa to end Morrissey's career in a hail of ignominy and ridicule. And Mike Joyce obliged by spilling the beans on The Smiths. It all led up to The Solstice when BB exited this space-time reality matrix via an interdimensional 'dark-star/blackstar' portal/wormhole. Then he briefly returned to reactivate 'me'. It's all rather wonderful. Art, darling. Art. "my life is soap-opera, on screen Photoshop'd soap opera". Etc. More on this below, can't be arsed to re-format, dog's howling, needs walkies. The dog is called 'Alfie' and he is a WhiteStar: pure postivie energy. What does it all mean? I guess I've been tasked to unravel it as I AM A PSYCHIATRIST. *smirks*

best wishes
Ekaterina Jones-Project Psychiatrist
[for/on behalf of "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie"]

[PS: Hello Community.

Please allow me to introduce myself...I'm not really sure why I've been appointed to manage the Legacy/Archive issues for "BrummieBoy/Sharon/Alfie". I was originally part of The Project when it returned here in summer 2012 but I was quickly dismissed for unexplained reasons. So, I'm basically 'winging it' trying to guess why BB re-opened the interdimensional portal & programmed The Annointed One to change his Avatar/Signature to Blackstar & then start channelling 'me'. Maybe I'll get more instructions soon, but I doubt it. It defies all known laws of physics that "BrummieBoy" returned/rose from his crypt through an interstellar wormhole just as 'Blackstar' was released. It's almost as if he knew what was coming....he was always going on about there being a 'Dark Star/Black Hole' at the event horizon of 'Fame'. It seems that either he was talking about Bowie or Bowie was talking about him. He saw Bowie numerous times, beginning with the Ziggy tour stops at Birmingham Town Hall. And, yes, he met Bowie many times over the next few decades and was all over the Bowie.Net project back in the day. He also finished his entries here by mocking Morrissey, referencing Bowie as a suffering prisoner of war in "Merry Christmas Mr Morrissey". Bowie was a prisoner of the war on Cancer, etc. Again, it's very mysterious, almost as if BrummieBoy knew...but obviously that's impossible. OK, so I'm here, not quite sure why and I'll try to contribute meaningfully until BB pulls the plug which he did to me before...I think Sharon thought I was trying to f*** BB but that's not true. I'm a psychiatrist. I have Professional Ethics.]

Take that, Taylor Swift! Katy Perry is named Forbes' highest paid female celebrity after raking in $135M in 12 months - $55M more than the Bad Blood singer

• Katy Perry has been named the highest paid female celebrity of the year after she earned $135M over the past 12 months
  • Perry is also the third-highest-paid celebrity in the world this year preceded by Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...e-celebrity-raking-135-million-12-months.html
I'm sorry, I don't have time to read a 1,250 word post, but, what I said To Carly sums up the why and what you've addressed to me in the second paragraph of your post. I glanced at the end where you point out KP being the highest paid female of the year, and well...of course she is. Only simpletons watch Mtv and listen to the radio these days.

Again, it was a stupid sarcastic post by Morrissey's nephew. Nothing to risk getting a hernia over.

Funny for 2 seconds. Sad forever after. Moz will never land a record deal when he insists on washing his dirty 'camp Oscar Wilde' boxer shorts in public. It is so petty and negative and absolutely 100% pointless. Viva Hate indeed.

Funny for 2 seconds. Sad forever after. Moz will never land a record deal when he insists on washing his dirty 'camp Oscar Wilde' boxer shorts in public. It is so petty and negative and absolutely 100% pointless. Viva Hate indeed.

In public? It was posted on Sam's f***ing facebook page and has to date 11 comments. I repeat. 11 comments. Nobody apart from the sad f***s around here care about that page.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom