San Antonio, TX show cancelled according to venue

Link from VivaMoz of The Wave:

Tobin Center - Morrissey

THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELLED.
FOLLOWING HEALTH CONCERNS STEMMING FROM MORRISSEY'S APPEARANCE IN TUCSON, IT IS WITH GREAT SADNESS THAT TONIGHT'S SOLD OUT ENGAGEMENT IN SAN ANTONIO AT THE TOBIN CENTER IS CANCELLED TO ALLOW HIM TO FULLY RECUPERATE. YOUR PURCHASE WILL BE REFUNDED TO THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION CREDIT CARD, OR IF PURCHASED BY CASH OR CHECK A CHECK WILL BE MAILED TO THE NAME AND ADDRESS ON THE ORIGINAL TRANSACTION.

Link posted by Famous when dead:

Morrissey cancels third straight San Antonio concert - San Antonio Express-News

Last edited:
Saw people in line at 11am. I was hoping against hope he'd give it a go. I'm still crossing my fingers for Dallas.

I̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶u̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y. (ok, sadly there were).
He can be ill and unable to sing, but that little notice for people travelling is just not on.
Regards,
FWD.

Last edited:
This went up at 8pm on their site - just shocking.
I̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶l̶y̶ ̶h̶o̶p̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶r̶e̶ ̶w̶a̶s̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶q̶u̶e̶u̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y. (ok, sadly there were).
He can be ill and unable to sing, but that little notice for people travelling is just not on.
Regards,
FWD.
That's not correct. The 8pm is for the show start time. They're just not savvy enough to edit it correctly. Their update was within the hour.

That's not correct. The 8pm is for the show start time. They're just not savvy enough to edit it correctly. Their update was within the hour.
Within which hour ☺️ My bad, time difference not accounted for. Still, not the best of notice.
Regards,
FWD.

Sorry for the fans but worried about Moz. Hope it's not serious.

For sure, might be a good time to issue a statement regarding their intentions for the final 2 dates of the tour. If he needs the recovery time so be it - but don't keep the ticket holders in the dark.

Received word from a very good source that ALL Texas dates have been canceled.

For sure, might be a good time to issue a statement regarding their intentions for the final 2 dates of the tour. If he needs the recovery time so be it - but don't keep the ticket holders in the dark.
Truth. I have tickets to Dallas show, and I'd like to know sooner rather than the day of. I had Dallas and San Antonio cancel and another Dallas cancellation would be 3 in 6 months.

I think now is probably the time for Morrissey to knock this live touring stuff on the head, and ride off into the sunset. He's had a good run.

I consider the San Antonio fans lucky. No show and full refund is better than six songs and no Thanks Goodnight (Tucson)

Received word from a very good source that ALL Texas dates have been canceled.

He should have stuck with his Dec 2016 statement about seeing us in the "VERY far places."

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom