"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Skinny, have you heard of disorderly conduct? trespassing with intent to prevent or disrupt a gathering, the Moz show being a gathering?
Also, you are on the banned list so you dont worry about linking your pseudonym accounts.

Lol, you really are nuts, Vegan Cum Dump or whatever your other names are? What is the banned list? Is this the list of schools that you are required to stay 100 yards from ?

Skinny, have you heard of disorderly conduct? trespassing with intent to prevent or disrupt a gathering, the Moz show being a gathering?
Also, you are on the banned list so you dont worry about linking your pseudonym accounts.

Your theory only works if I *am* Skinny, which I ain't. I don't know how I can prove to you I ain't, unless there's a photo of me and him (I presume Skinny is a him) at the same time, but I wouldn't know what he looks like. I know what I look like.

And if you don't like me, don't look at me. ;)

Well, today I found out you can Ignore people in member lists, hopefully that'll make things a bit better now I don't have to deal with some delusional.

Christ, you are slow. I'm not Skinny. I have much better things to do with my life than have multiple sockpuppet accounts on here, thank you very much. I have this one account not linked to my actual name, because, frankly, I don't trust Moz not to throw me out if I say something online he doesn't like.

If you really want ask someone to do an I.P. Address check and they'll prove me and Skinny are on different I.P.Addresses, probably hundreds of miles apart, probably in different countries for all I know.

Also. Perp? That is Perpetrator, relating to criminal activity. As far as I can tell, having signs up that hurt Moz's feelings aren't crimes, so there would have been no custody, more likely an ejection and refusal of readmission. Stop being so dense. Light is bending around you.

It's quite funny just to sit back and watch these loons whisk themselves into a froth.

There's no arguing with some folk. They'll believe what they want to believe. I only ever use one registered user name - this one. But, you know, I hear tin-foil hats are selling well. I'm sure David would be happy to verify that I am not one of ***counts*** about 9 different accounts. And even if he did, it still wouldn't be enough for some loons. It's quite cute for them to think that the only possible scenario is that there's one person and one person only responsible for all unfavourable posts. Because the alternative, that there are many, many people looking at the man in a disapproving manner - well, that's just impossible - right? And I've been called all manner of things, accused of being privileged, not privileged, jobless, with a job in pharmaceuticals, being other people, not being other people. Whereas in fact the only of those that's true is that I'm no one else. I'm me. I believe in humans, and the kindness within, and treating others with kindness. I believe in not discriminating against anyone based on something they cannot change about themselves. On the other hand, I'm very happy to discriminate against racists and bigots, and people like Morrissey. He is acting like an isolated, privileged Trump-A-Like arsehole. But he can stop doing that. He can change that about himself. There is hope.

It's quite funny just to sit back and watch these loons whisk themselves into a froth.

There's no arguing with some folk. They'll believe what they want to believe. I only ever use one registered user name - this one. But, you know, I hear tin-foil hats are selling well. I'm sure David would be happy to verify that I am not one of ***counts*** about 9 different accounts. And even if he did, it still wouldn't be enough for some loons. It's quite cute for them to think that the only possible scenario is that there's one person and one person only responsible for all unfavourable posts. Because the alternative, that there are many, many people looking at the man in a disapproving manner - well, that's just impossible - right? And I've been called all manner of things, accused of being privileged, not privileged, jobless, with a job in pharmaceuticals, being other people, not being other people. Whereas in fact the only of those that's true is that I'm no one else. I'm me. I believe in humans, and the kindness within, and treating others with kindness. I believe in not discriminating against anyone based on something they cannot change about themselves. On the other hand, I'm very happy to discriminate against racists and bigots, and people like Morrissey. He is acting like an isolated, privileged Trump-A-Like arsehole. But he can stop doing that. He can change that about himself. There is hope.

Glad you took my advice to link up, now
Skinny take a paranoia pill and go back to playing Mindcraft.
Nobody has ever called you privileged dont flatter yourself.

It does seem impossible for some people to think that more than one person can think Moz has fallen very hard from grace in the past couple of years. I know plenty of people I meet and know *IN ACTUAL REAL LIFE* who aren't on this site, who think this of him. One of whom is at around 130 gigs up to around March 2018 who will never go to see him again.

Your theory only works if I *am* Skinny, which I ain't. I don't know how I can prove to you I ain't, unless there's a photo of me and him (I presume Skinny is a him) at the same time, but I wouldn't know what he looks like. I know what I look like.

And if you don't like me, don't look at me. ;)

one minute after I told you to link up to Skinny, who shows up?
Skinny.
not looking good for you.

are you in love with the Morrissey?

It does seem impossible for some people to think that more than one person can think Moz has fallen very hard from grace in the past couple of years. I know plenty of people I meet and know *IN ACTUAL REAL LIFE* who aren't on this site, who think this of him. One of whom is at around 130 gigs up to around March 2018 who will never go to see him again.

Moz is drawing bigger crowds then ever before, its you left loons who have fallen out of grace with him, he doesnt want you around, at shows or buying his merchandise, which is reserved for loyal/normal fans.

Yes Pete, it's been quite a humorous, light hearted, &, at times, hilarious afternoon, what a pleasant change...

& then you turn up :rolleyes: FFS

are you in love with the Morrissey?

Yes, this much is clear to anyone with half an ounce of common sense, but it's one of those 'unsavoury' types of love, where, through now being heartbroken, & filled with hatred, he now devotes his complete existence to destroying the reputation of Moz, using this fan website, obsessively, as his primary vehicle.

He considers Moz to be 'right wing' - which obviously isn't true; Moz doesn't have a racist bone in his body...but Skinny, & his single brain cell, are convinced he, & only he, knows the truth.

So, given any, & every, opportunity, Skinny will trawl the internet - yes all of it - & find some snippet of derogatory Moz-related information to post on here in the hope of converting fans to the Skinny-cause.

You'll never see Skinny posting anything favourable about Moz, because that doesn't fit the Skinny-agenda, so the derisory posts which you might be unfortunate enough to come across are, in the main, generated by Skinny, or one or more of his multiple aliases which he hides behind. He denies the existence of multiple aliases of course, as that would be his cover blown.

I'm sure, prior to all of this 'heartbreak' Skinny was a totally decent chap; indeed in days gone by, Skinny was one of Moz's biggest fans, so much so that he appeared on TV's Mastermind (still available to view on YouTube) answering questions on 'The Smiths', & was also a moderator in this very site.

These days however, owing to his political views, & his dislike of anyone holding any contrary view, he's become more of a bitter, twisted & unpleasant character, which is a great shame, & waste, really. He sees himself as a bit of a crusader, but in truth, no one is listening.

No froth here, Pete.

- he is butthurt by the protesters
- he is deep in far-right shit

Ode to benny.................oh benny where did it all begin... was it when you were 7 and scratching food from the bottom of your wayward mother’s back kitchen bin.......... she put you to bed, saying that she was going to work, you never knew that she had to dance, then jerk.....your mam seen the great man in barrow lands around 1991, and she knew he was the only one..... so little benny was dragged up very rough and he knew that he had to be tough coz mozzer is the apple of your mothers slutty eye, so this is why you always greet and cry....

Many thanks for the ode bazzer.
Also a huge, ginormous thanks once again to the brave ones in Portland. Your tiny little peaceful protest certainly has made huge headlines and raised awareness of Steve and his support for the far right party For Britain. Let's be quite frank, we need more people like you in Canada.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Also a huge, ginormous thanks once again to the brave ones in Portland. Your tiny little peaceful protest certainly has made huge headlines and raised awareness of Steve and his support for the far right party For Britain. Let's be quite frank, we need more people like you in Canada.

Benny-the-British-Snowflake.

Skinny its a bad sign when you start talking to yourself.:crazy:

These days however, owing to his political views, & his dislike of anyone holding any contrary view, he's become more of a bitter, twisted & unpleasant character, which is a great shame, & waste, really. He sees himself as a bit of a crusader, but in truth, no one is listening.

Just like Moz, then.

It’s actually f***ing hilarious that Puppetparrot, , MozzMarr, Chip on shoulder Melu and a few others constantly post about people apparently using multiple user names, when the site owner knows exactly who posts what. What a bunch of f***ing imbeciles they are. They all joined in the last 4 months and this time next year they will all have disappeared, what a bunch of wankers.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom