"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
...types the typical, hypocritical Melvis fan, failing at the rudimentary english rules for spelling, grammer and punctuation.

Morrissey fans are a bright lot. Lol!

it GRAMMAR FFS!!!:lbf:
you and your rudimentary rules for illiteracy.o_O

'grammer' WTF are you gaby hayes at the grand old opry?:lbf:

quit with the Melvis. everybody is thinking you are crazy with the 'Melvis':crazy:

Sorry but that's just camel dung you're spouting. The statement was a wind-up...if yu can't see that ...well, there yu go.

It wasn't a wind-up, it was typical, run-of-the-mill Morrissey. He's always been 'a victim of the Press' in his head, always.

Fair comments but we're dealing with a slightly different issue now, Amy. That's to say his fan base has simply hemorrhaged - there's no other word for it. A massive chunk (between 30% and 60% depending on country) that was with him until mid 2017 will no longer buy his CDs or concert tickets, at least whilst his unambiguous allegiance to a right-wing political party remains in place. Everything's falling apart from him but he's too proud or plain idiotic to do anything about it. This desperate, empty, meaningless boast is all he can do. Let's hope he has some kind of awakening or the downward trajectory continues apace.

Honestly, I don't even recognise Morrissey anymore - even though being paranoid and thin-skinned has always been part of his character. He's retreated into some alien echo chamber where even the diehards are thinking "What the f***?". If someone told me even 5 years ago that he would sabotage his career and let his nephew make him a laughing stock with his "Photoshop skillz", I wouldn't have believed it.

Next, the once were fans and fair weather not friends, will claim the "Portland plant" was hired by Morrissey himself. No wait, too obvious a "nice try", at attention seeking. It could be some lost soul that's watched far too American T.V., yuk, especially Lester Colt, of Colt Studios and it's version of the news. Last try now....Poster-gal was really holding a nude X-rated photo of herself and, well.....NUFF said.
Like that Lester Colt joke Morrissey ? Tossed that 1 in just for you and your joyous destain and contempt for American telly....Steve Harvey on the "Family Fued" may restore your faith in good old American humor, while on the road, a favorite here....well, next to you Moz.... ofcorse !

Fair comments but we're dealing with a slightly different issue now, Amy. That's to say his fan base has simply hemorrhaged - there's no other word for it. A massive chunk (between 30% and 60% depending on country) that was with him until mid 2017 will no longer buy his CDs or concert tickets, at least whilst his unambiguous allegiance to a right-wing political party remains in place. Everything's falling apart from him but he's too proud or plain idiotic to do anything about it. This desperate, empty, meaningless boast is all he can do. Let's hope he has some kind of awakening or the downward trajectory continues apace.

f*** em.

With every public statement he sounds more paranoid and tunnel-visioned than ever before.

Do Paul McCartney or Bono etc brag about the size of their audience? Of course not because they have nothing to prove. Morrissey sounds angry and desperately insecure, like his career has never ever brought him quite what he wanted.

Bono is keen on third world replacement though which makes him not only a twat but a traitor to Ireland.

Honestly, I don't even recognise Morrissey anymore - even though being paranoid and thin-skinned has always been part of his character. He's retreated into some alien echo chamber where even the diehards are thinking "What the f***?". If someone told me even 5 years ago that he would sabotage his career and let his nephew make him a laughing stock with his "Photoshop skillz", I wouldn't have believed it.

"NO massive chuck of fans missing at the San Diego Sports Arena, Sunday night, was there Morrissey. Say and write as you will friend, that's America. We love him here and it shows.
True Blue friends stick around even fn closer than ever, when the back biters and nay sayers and negative naboobs begin circling like the sharks they are. "Where ever you go Morrissey, we are there with you". Best old boy. Always. D.

Morrissey is gone definitely bonkers! Now he's saying the protester was paid by the press? I thought he was intelligent, but this is proving the opposite. He just has to say now that being part of a right-wing party is fake news!!
California Son, might be he's last studio album, unless he paid for the next one himself. I can't see many record companies offering a contract to him.

Maybe Morrissey himself paid him to get more publicity! :lbf:
To announce he would stop the show for just one protester shows how weak he is. I would have just ignore the protester all together. Feeling offended it confirms what the protester was saying was true. Otherwise, why to feel so bad?

With every public statement he sounds more paranoid and tunnel-visioned than ever before.

Do Paul McCartney or Bono etc brag about the size of their audience? Of course not because they have nothing to prove. Morrissey sounds angry and desperately insecure, like his career has never ever brought him quite what he wanted.
Sir Paul and Bono are part of the establishment,, Clinton's, Bushs, Epstein. Morrissey has never sold out for success, he's done it in his own way. Morrissey actually seems very happy on this tour and so he should. His fan base are turning out in droves to see him. Long may his success last.

Maybe Morrissey himself paid him to get more publicity! :lbf:
To announce he would stop the show for just one protester shows how weak he is. I would have just ignore the protester all together. Feeling offended it confirms what the protester was saying was true. Otherwise, why to feel so bad?

Skinny dont give it too much thought. Thinking is not your strong suit and will confuse you further.

Dear God, when I’m 50 years old and sitting alone in my stinky room; please don’t let me be like skinny, surface etc etc. Amen.

Appreciated SuedeMoz, ...that's a good number as far as I can tell for a concert...
Ticket sales would give us a more accurate number I guess, but we're not going to get that data.
Thanks.

Agreed and totally respectable numbers - in fact, I'm guessing it's only 10-20% less than when he played there in 1991.

What a ridiculous paranoid old f***. The other day I overheard a girl selling her Morrissey vinyl collection at a record store in LA because of his political affiliations. Was she on the payroll of the Guardian?

Back
Top Bottom