"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
And Trill always with the troll post...he’s a good little lapdog for Skinny. Who in turn is a good little lapdog for DavidT

Ignore, ignore, ignore the skinny butchers, we don’t need them, we don’t need them we don’t need them...

I'd agree with this...everybody who has an account should add him & his many aliases to their 'block' list.
Reading & responding only acts to feed his/their 'cause'.
Please don't feed this nutter any longer, he's had far too much air-time.
This is a 'fan' site, not a 'hate' site.

Ignore, ignore, ignore the skinny butchers, we don’t need them, we don’t need them, we don’t need them...please don't feed them.

Shut him down, shut him down!

With every public statement he sounds more paranoid and tunnel-visioned than ever before.

Do Paul McCartney or Bono etc brag about the size of their audience? Of course not because they have nothing to prove. Morrissey sounds angry and desperately insecure, like his career has never ever brought him quite what he wanted.
the difference is they have never had the bad press for their whole career the way M has,he has been in a position where he couldn't trust anyone in the media since he started.i think he had too many yes men in his camp over the years which gives him a false sense of reality.

And Trill always with the troll post...he’s a good little lapdog for Skinny. Who in turn is a good little lapdog for DavidT
90% of my troll symbols come from trolly dolly trill.

Last edited:
everyone beware,because of Brexit toilet paper could run out,if theres one place in the world where shit flows like a river its on here.

Can any one inform me - us anyone else at the grand olde age of 60 that can sell tickets like Morrissey can?? This latest tour, as we know has been a huge success, period, no arguments, or tital tattle. Also as I’ve posted on here before, why(me included) do we waste time with the skinny, butcher debate, they are taking over with negative energy on here and WE are all to blame for letting them. Moz is still big business, Madonna can sell a world tour, a few more indeed, let us all on here rejoice at the last couple of months and pray for longevity

Can he in the UK?

my highlight of this thread is that guy offering out ANYONE who fancies it if Morrissey tours the UK again (which he likely won't). everything else has been just noise

I don’t even know what does tit mean grandpa. Sorry eng is not my mother tongue.

Grandpa? My kids are young teenagers and they don’t tend to have kids at that age. Maybe having sex with kids is the norm where you are but it isn’t here!

Not at all, you called me grandpa, I’m pointing
out that I’m not a grandpa and explaining why.

Hmm, I called you grandpa and you pointed out my country because...?
And let me inform you; no. Having sex with kids is crime here.

my highlight of this thread is that guy offering out ANYONE who fancies it if Morrissey tours the UK again (which he likely won't). everything else has been just noise

who was that ? :lbf::lbf:
The mongrel neanderthal from Carlisle?

856A8546-A80B-45EA-AFA9-29F1546A4541.jpeg
Can any one inform me - us anyone else at the grand olde age of 60 that can sell tickets like Morrissey can?? This latest tour, as we know has been a huge success, period, no arguments, or tital tattle. Also as I’ve posted on here before, why(me included) do we waste time with the skinny, butcher debate, they are taking over with negative energy on here and WE are all to blame for letting them. Moz is still big business, Madonna can sell a world tour, a few more indeed, let us all on here rejoice at the last couple of months and pray for longevity

Not a solo artist but New Order are still filling large venues, the latest ones hold 5500 and 10000, they are also doing a four night stint in Miami this coming January.

Last edited:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom