"SAN DIEGO AUDIENCE FOR MORRISSEY." - Morrissey Central

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/san-diego-audience-for-morrissey

yEruNGC.png

"… no 'politically offended protestors' (as paid for and planted in the crowd by the British press) in sight …"

full

Christ - how paranoid do you have to be? He's gone full nutjob.

Related media items:

Last edited by a moderator:
Point out where I

Where do I mention your country and you still haven’t pointed out why my comment is racist?

Well you can see on my profile that I’m in Istanbul, therefore Turkey is where I am right now. You said “Maybe having sex with kids is the norm where you are”. Is this a coincidence?

Can any one inform me - us anyone else at the grand olde age of 60 that can sell tickets like Morrissey can?? This latest tour, as we know has been a huge success, period, no arguments, or tital tattle. Also as I’ve posted on here before, why(me included) do we waste time with the skinny, butcher debate, they are taking over with negative energy on here and WE are all to blame for letting them. Moz is still big business, Madonna can sell a world tour, a few more indeed, let us all on here rejoice at the last couple of months and pray for longevity

He has lost a massive chunk of his fan-base. Depending on where you live, this could be between 20 and 60% of everyone who was following him up to mid 2017. In the UK his live audience was around 50,000. It has now dropped to around 20,000. Yes, 20,000 may still seem like a big number and he would still sell out 10 dates on a 2,000 capacity venue tour but it remains a catastrophic loss of fans.
I also pray for longevity and for more albums and tours. But for this to happen, I pray that he gives himself a basic political education and revokes his unbelievable support for an unambiguously right-wing party that wishes to slash taxes for the rich, deny the existence of a climate emergency, and spend massively increased amounts of money on the military. These aims are so far removed from everything that the Smiths and Steve always stood for, that it is utterly and gob-smackingly unbelievable that he has given these nasty, toxic f***ers his official endorsement. Fail to retract these comments and support, and the mass desertion of the fan-base around the world continues. Your choice Steve.

Well you can see on my profile that I’m in Istanbul, therefore Turkey is where I am right now. You said “Maybe having sex with kids is the norm where you are”. Is this a coincidence?

And why would I look at your profile. You seem to think you know things about people on here and in reality you know nothing. I don’t spend all my life on here and I’m not a grandpa. So, when you get all tensed up because someone doesn’t have the same view as you, why not take a moment and relax before making comments that make you look foolish.

And why would I look at your profile. You seem to think you know things about people on here and in reality you know nothing. I don’t spend all my life on here and I’m not a grandpa. So, when you get all tensed up because someone doesn’t have the same view as you, why not take a moment and relax before making comments that make you look foolish.

And you pointed out WHERE I AM right now because...?

He has lost a massive chunk of his fan-base. Depending on where you live, this could be between 20 and 60% of everyone who was following him up to mid 2017. In the UK his live audience was around 50,000. It has now dropped to around 20,000. Yes, 20,000 may still seem like a big number and he would still sell out 10 dates on a 2,000 capacity venue tour but it remains a catastrophic loss of fans.
I also pray for longevity and for more albums and tours. But for this to happen, I pray that he gives himself a basic political education and revokes his unbelievable support for an unambiguously right-wing party that wishes to slash taxes for the rich, deny the existence of a climate emergency, and spend massively increased amounts of money on the military. These aims are so far removed from everything that the Smiths and Steve always stood for, that it is utterly and gob-smackingly unbelievable that he has given these nasty, toxic f***ers his official endorsement. Fail to retract these comments and support, and the mass desertion of the fan-base around the world continues. Your choice Steve.

Wouldn't it be nice to see him in smaller venues? Some of my favourite gigs have been at the smaller venues. Kilburn National in 91, Ilford Island in 95, Brixton about 10 yrs ago. Can't say I've ever really been a fan of seeing people at huge venues.

In a time when the loony left want to open the floodgates of Britain to the world and his wife and declare open borders.........you deem the right to be the bad guys? Give me a break.

The thing that makes me open to this is that if I recall correctly, one of the Portland protestors had a sign that featured the For Britain trident.
Now, approximately 0.00001% of Americans would have caught reference (and maybe 5% of Moz fans). So then who was the real target of that sign?

Listen Adolf, you’re really not that bright, are you? He wore the f***ing pin every night of his New York residency. It got out in the press, and it was everywhere, including mainstream America media, not just all of the music blogs and magazines. Not to mention the fact that any of the thousands of people that visit this website every day would have seen what was happening. So that trident was everywhere, so I think your 5% of Moz fans theory is bullshit. Is it that preposterous to think that a couple of ex-Morrissey fans in Portland (of all places) wouldn’t do something like this? Especially when tickets for were going for $10 and less the day of the show? Take your tin foil stahlhelm off you moron.

In a time when the loony left want to open the floodgates of Britain to the world and his wife and declare open borders.........you deem the right to be the bad guys? Give me a break.
You're my new favourite poster on here. Keep up the good work x

Skinny stop lying to melu, you stalk everyones profile. Just a few days ago you were profiling Mozmar and me. Of course you were all over melu and being racist towards him alluding to his location. Shame on you. grow up before you turn 70.

Can any one inform me - us anyone else at the grand olde age of 60 that can sell tickets like Morrissey can?? This latest tour, as we know has been a huge success, period, no arguments, or tital tattle. Also as I’ve posted on here before, why(me included) do we waste time with the skinny, butcher debate, they are taking over with negative energy on here and WE are all to blame for letting them. Moz is still big business, Madonna can sell a world tour, a few more indeed, let us all on here rejoice at the last couple of months and pray for longevity

U2, Depeche Mode, The Cure, etc are all touring without the need for 4-for-1 ticket deals. Moz is not as big business as he once was. There will always be people who go to his shows, there will always be people who are in no way political, and would still buy his albums and go to his shows, even if his latest release was called "I Love Donald Trumps Orange Willy".

Fact is, Moz is openly stating that people who don't agree with him are paid for protestors. This is no way different than Donald, or Boris, or whomever claiming that their opponents are paid-for crisis actors. If Morrissey has proof, then publish it. If he doesn't, he's just being paranoid and wrong. His ego is telling him its impossible for people to disagree with him - and he's even said from stage "It's impossible for me not to be right" at some points.

As for boasting about ticket sales, he's always been telling us on the back of various DVD's and LP's he's playing to 17,183 people in London, 6,500 in Paris, or 11,000 in Dallas. Nothings changed. He always judges his worth by how successful he is and how much money he has in the bank. That's why Joyce really hurt him : instead of having £8,000,000 in the bank he only had £6,000,000 - but still enough to never work again.

U2, Depeche Mode, The Cure, etc are all touring without the need for 4-for-1 ticket deals. Moz is not as big business as he once was. There will always be people who go to his shows, there will always be people who are in no way political, and would still buy his albums and go to his shows, even if his latest release was called "I Love Donald Trumps Orange Willy".

Fact is, Moz is openly stating that people who don't agree with him are paid for protestors. This is no way different than Donald, or Boris, or whomever claiming that their opponents are paid-for crisis actors. If Morrissey has proof, then publish it. If he doesn't, he's just being paranoid and wrong. His ego is telling him its impossible for people to disagree with him - and he's even said from stage "It's impossible for me not to be right" at some points.

As for boasting about ticket sales, he's always been telling us on the back of various DVD's and LP's he's playing to 17,183 people in London, 6,500 in Paris, or 11,000 in Dallas. Nothings changed. He always judges his worth by how successful he is and how much money he has in the bank. That's why Joyce really hurt him : instead of having £8,000,000 in the bank he only had £6,000,000 - but still enough to never work again.

its obvious they have the information from the protestor who was detained by the authorities and confessed to being a UK media plant. is that so difficult to understand?
who in portland would know about for britain?

its obvious they have the information from the protestor who was detained by the authorities and confessed to being a UK media plant. is that so difficult to understand?
Hahaha! Detained by authorities? Seriously dude, you’re really entertaining, keep it up!

Not difficult to understand. But also, not easy to prove without evidence. Where's the proof? If a paper or a website had paid for it, and another site/paper could prove that, they'd be screaming it from the rooftops.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom