San Diego, CA - Pechanga Arena (Oct. 6, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Irish Blood, English Heart / Suedehead / Hairdresser On Fire / Spent The Day In Bed / I Am Hated For Loving / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / I Wish You Lonely / Why Don’t You Find Out For Yourself / Back On The Chain Gang / Seasick, Yet Still Docked / The Bullfighter Dies / That Joke Isn’t Funny Anymore / I’m Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Some Say I Got Devil / Jack The Ripper / Home Is A Question Mark / Hold On To Your Friends / Speedway // What She Said

Setlist courtesy of Anon & Karina via FB.

Last edited:
Overall, this was a very disappointing set list for this tour. However, he sprinkled in some gems that unfortunately weren't repeated very often (he had to make sure to repeat the bland b-sides and covers every show). I was talking about how frustrating his set choices have been with a long time Moz fan and friend, and he agreed. He challenged me to go through each set from this tour and pick out one master set list that would actually be filled with crowd pleasers (not counting the ones that have been played to death). The rules were, I could only select songs played on this tour, and the maximum amount of songs was 23 (which is the most amount of songs he's played on this tour). Of course this is subjective, and some might actually prefer the set he played most nights.

Here's what I came up with:

Panic
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
Satan Rejected My Soul
Lady Willpower
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Break Up The Family
Back On The Chain Gang
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Life Is A Pigsty
I Am Hated For Loving
Girl Afraid
Jack The Ripper
Irish Blood, English Heart
Hold On To Your Friends
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Speedway
------------------------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die
What She Said

Now that's a gig I'd love to see! Unfortunately, Morrissey will only give it to us in small jigsaw puzzle pieces.

just getting home and thought I’d leave a little review of the show tonight. Interpol was okay although i am a fan and like their music it felt like one long song midway through the set. And Paul Banks is a pretty boring front man.
now Morrissey. The first time i saw Morrissey was in Oct 1999 when he played at Coachella. So twenty years later I’m still on the floor getting in between the drunks and screaming girls/guys and singing along tears in my eyes at times. I loved the set although i could do without Arms around Paris. But overall it was fantastic. Opening with Irish Blood was a surprise. Highlights for me were Why Don’t You Find Out, Hated for Loving, Seasick, Some Say I Got Devil, Hairdresser and What She Said. Morrissey sang beautifully, the band was solid. It really makes me happy to see Morrissey still performing after all these years despite all the criticism.
I’m 36 years old feeing like I’m 16 again seeing Morrissey for the first time. It was a great night. Now My Heart Is Full. Goodnight
that's something iv noticed for a while,there doesn't seem to the same hatred for the band as there used to be on here.even jessies getting less stick.all talented musicians in their own right.

The bus is en route to Canada and hopefully those disappointed earlier in the year will be happy.

Picture via Lyn Boorer:

FB_IMG_1570482462500.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

Anyone have news as to why the abrupt end to the show? No band intro :( Moz seemed in great spirits so it was odd to have the show just end...was hoping for HSIN.

Anyone have news as to why the abrupt end to the show? No band intro :( Moz seemed in great spirits so it was odd to have the show just end...was hoping for HSIN.
He played a full show 23 songs , actually 1 more than the average 22. So I'm a little confused at your question

Overall, this was a very disappointing set list for this tour. However, he sprinkled in some gems that unfortunately weren't repeated very often (he had to make sure to repeat the bland b-sides and covers every show). I was talking about how frustrating his set choices have been with a long time Moz fan and friend, and he agreed. He challenged me to go through each set from this tour and pick out one master set list that would actually be filled with crowd pleasers (not counting the ones that have been played to death). The rules were, I could only select songs played on this tour, and the maximum amount of songs was 23 (which is the most amount of songs he's played on this tour). Of course this is subjective, and some might actually prefer the set he played most nights.

Here's what I came up with:

Panic
You're Gonna Need Someone On Your Side
Suedehead
Alma Matters
Hairdresser On Fire
Satan Rejected My Soul
Lady Willpower
Why Don't You Find Out For Yourself
That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore
Break Up The Family
Back On The Chain Gang
The More You Ignore Me, The Closer I Get
Life Is A Pigsty
I Am Hated For Loving
Girl Afraid
Jack The Ripper
Irish Blood, English Heart
Hold On To Your Friends
Seasick, Yet Still Docked
Everyday Is Like Sunday
Speedway
------------------------------------------------------
First Of The Gang To Die
What She Said

Now that's a gig I'd love to see! Unfortunately, Morrissey will only give it to us in small jigsaw puzzle pieces.
Are you certain Life is a Pigsty was played

there was no abrupt end, What She Said was the encore. Shirt toss, end of show like usual.

Can someone tell me the name of the female Mexican singer with the flower headdress in the opening videos??

Can someone tell me the name of the female Mexican singer with the flower headdress in the opening videos??
This?

Regards,
FWD.

He seemed really happy.

Probably because the crowd isn't a bunch of f***tards that run around screaming racist like chickens with their head cut off.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom