Santa Barbara, CA - Santa Barbara Bowl (Nov. 5, 2016) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

How Soon Is Now? / Alma Matters / Speedway / Ganglord / Jack The Ripper / Judy Is A Punk / You're The One For Me, Fatty / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / Kiss Me A Lot / Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice / I Will See You In Far-Off Places / The Bullfighter Dies / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / One Of Our Own / Suedehead / The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores / Everyday Is Like Sunday / First Of The Gang To Die // What She Said

setlist provided by setlist.fm.

Last edited:
I went to the show, Santa Barbara is very pretty and very polite. I will leave the unpleasant things out of my post. He was in a very good mood, the crowd was up for it. Blazers for everyone, except Boz. It was much more lively that Bren. Good show. Didn't start with Suedeheade and no meat is murder. Worth the long drive up the coast. I thing someone has been reading our posts He ended with I love you x 5, no shirt toss.

Oh, and one more thing. The MIS was an absolute joy to listen to and that music isn't really my thing.

That's pretty embarrassing. Though no worse than making them wear speedos I guess.

Yes, but WTF is it all about? :eek:
Moz looks great!
Well we will see and hear about it later, I hope.

Great Great show!!! Even though I found it to short and he wasn't too chatty :tears:
It was nice to see him wearing "formal wear" again. And I really loved the Catrina makeup. That was amazing:cool:
Feliz Dia de Los Muertos!!!:tiphat:

Setlist according to someone in the TIALTNGO Facebook group:

1. How Soon Is Now
2. Alma Matters
3. Speedway
4. Ganglord
5. Jack The Ripper
6. Judy Is A Punk (Ramones cover)
7. You're The One For Me, Fatty
8. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
9. Kiss Me A Lot
10. Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
11. I Will See You In Far Off Places
12. The Bullfighter Dies
13. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
14. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
15. One Of Our Own
16. Suedehead
17. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
18. Everyday Is Like Sunday
19. First Of The Gang To Die
20. What She Said

Setlist according to someone in the TIALTNGO Facebook group:

1. How Soon Is Now
2. Alma Matters
3. Speedway
4. Ganglord
5. Jack The Ripper
6. Judy Is A Punk (Ramones cover)
7. You're The One For Me, Fatty
8. Ouija Board, Ouija Board
9. Kiss Me A Lot
10. Don't Make Fun Of Daddy's Voice
11. I Will See You In Far Off Places
12. The Bullfighter Dies
13. World Peace Is None Of Your Business
14. I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
15. One Of Our Own
16. Suedehead
17. The World Is Full Of Crashing Bores
18. Everyday Is Like Sunday
19. First Of The Gang To Die
20. What She Said

^ I can confirm the above set list is accurate. Great show. Everyone in fine form. Moz sounded amazing and looked to be having fun. He was headlining a Dios de los Muertes celebration, which explains the makeup for those unfamiliar. Boz was wearing a robe. Sound was superb. Some attempted stage invasions. A guy wearing a wool pancho made it and got a hug.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom