Saskatoon, SK - TCU Place (Oct. 22, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // The Queen Is Dead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Very poorly promoted agreed. If you were there however, a great opportunity for a personal performance and he delivered! Anyone know what set him off to quit before starting Jack The Ripper?

Mike Joyce was backstage demanding more royalties. Mozzer rushed to the back really quick to boot the grime of his crotch.

Hi all,
It was a great show! Moz took two gifts and got two stage hugs.
The show was sadly only 30-40% sold. They let folks from the balcony sit on the orchestra level.
Moz gave his all but there was a serious audio/speaker malfunction that caused the show to be a little off. A couple of drunk guys were yelling out song titles likes “There is a light”, “Speedway”, “This Charming Man”, etc and Moz seemed irritated by that, rightly so, and asked curtly, “Are those requests?!” And then yelled into the microphone: “NO!!!”
A big highlight for me was hearing TQID as the encore. It was especially great to have him come back for it because he abruptly left during the intro to “Jack the Ripper” as he had had enough with the dodgy sound. I thought that was it for the show, so I’m glad he gave an encore. So huge respect to Moz for that. I was too far back for good pics so I’ll leave that to the front row crowd.

LOL 'linder s' they way it seems to be working is one anon pseud posts then the surface pseud posts and then a second anon pseudonym makes a follow up post.:lbf:

show was PACKED!!:rock:

I dont know that FH Mike could even afford to fly there. The twat is broke.o_O

none of these pseudonyms( actually one person using multiple aliases) were at the show.:lbf:

It’s good to see he actually performed, in the past he would have cancelled a low attended gig like this due to a sore testicle or some other bizarre are excuse.

It’s good to see he actually performed, in the past he would have cancelled a low attended gig like this due to a sore testicle or some other bizarre are excuse.

He owed it to his Canadian fans after 15+ years of not touring there and then the cancellation of the Spring tour, so glad to see he honored all his engagements this with decent setlists as well.
But I bet he's happy to leave those prairie states and head back to LA.

Very poorly promoted agreed. If you were there however, a great opportunity for a personal performance and he delivered! Anyone know what set him off to quit before starting Jack The Ripper?
He could have realized that he was experiencing a taste of what is to come. Low ticket sales and only getting into the press if he pulls silly controversial stunts. Appropriating great dead people hasn't worked. He isn't being seen in that light. Desperate for fame, who knows what controversy he will come up with to get it.

He owed it to his Canadian fans after 15+ years of not touring there and then the cancellation of the Spring tour, so glad to see he honored all his engagements this with decent setlists as well.
But I bet he's happy to leave those prairie states and head back to LA.
Maybe he will feel the same for Houston show

He could have realized that he was experiencing a taste of what is to come. Low ticket sales and only getting into the press if he pulls silly controversial stunts. Appropriating great dead people hasn't worked. He isn't being seen in that light. Desperate for fame, who knows what controversy he will come up with to get it.

The next several days are going to be very interesting and possibly historic. I've never seen him looking so aged and un-well.
Such a shame his legacy will be left in tatters.
No doubt Martin will have all his interviews planned for future documentaries.

"Oh well ! Enough said "

R I P Steven, nobody's nothing of no fixed abode.

Benny-the-British-Butcher

It's a Tuesday night in some bumf*** town in Canada don't you know? You're lucky he even bothered eh.

LOL 'linder s' they way it seems to be working is one anon pseud posts then the surface pseud posts and then a second anon pseudonym makes a follow up post.:lbf:

show was PACKED!!:rock:
Um, I haven’t chosen to create a user id, as of yet...but I’ve posted on here for a while under this same pseudonym. And I was definitely there in old Saskatoon. It was extremely undersold and I didn’t see a single advert for the show around town.

Um, I haven’t chosen to create a user id, as of yet...but I’ve posted on here for a while under this same pseudonym. And I was definitely there in old Saskatoon. It was extremely undersold and I didn’t see a single advert for the show around town.

Pay no attention to vegan c***face. S/he's a troll who has never posted anything meaningful about Morrissey's music. I bet s/he has never heard even a single song by M.

One thing about Saskatoon- it’s Joni Mitchell’s hometown. Part of me thought he might use the opportunity to debut “Don’t Interrupt the Sorrow” last night, though I guess that would be too predictable. But I did think he might at least mention that someone he’s a fan of was from the city, but alas, he did not.

He's got a 1970 s look going on with the plaid and the hairstyle, a la The Professionals.
It suits him.
bodie yes,doyle was a jeans and leather jacket man,watch an episode most nights,still better than most of the garb that's on tv these days.

The next several days are going to be very interesting and possibly historic. I've never seen him looking so aged and un-well.

"Oh well ! Enough said "

Benjamin iv seen your coupon behind the meat counter and believe me your no oil painting.

"Oh well ! Enough said "

Skinny you are posting too many pseudonyms in a row. which is going to be the next one. you switched off to the next one so fast you forgot the stupid knife.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom