Saskatoon, SK - TCU Place (Oct. 22, 2019) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // The Queen Is Dead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Um, I haven’t chosen to create a user id, as of yet...but I’ve posted on here for a while under this same pseudonym. And I was definitely there in old Saskatoon. It was extremely undersold and I didn’t see a single advert for the show around town.

Yes Skinny you ve been posting for a while under this pseudonym. but you switched over so fast from the Butcher one you forgot to post the knife.

Yes Skinny you ve been posting for a while under this pseudonym. but you switched over so fast from the Butcher one you forgot to post the knife.

Limder S has been posting on here for a long time clown shoes, unlike you who joined a few months ago simply to call everyone Skinny. Your a f***ing boring troll just like Vegan, oh wait you are Vegan.

Last edited:
Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

You'll Be Gone / Suedehead / Alma Matters / How Soon Is Now? / Irish Blood, English Heart / Hairdresser On Fire / I Wish You Lonely / Is It Really So Strange? / Yes, I Am Blind / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Morning Starship / Wedding Bell Blues / Lady Willpower / Back On The Chain Gang / The Bullfighter Dies / I've Changed My Plea To Guilty / Home Is A Question Mark / Some Say I Got Devil / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Jack The Ripper // The Queen Is Dead

Setlist courtesy of setlist.fm

Was 'Changed My Plea' the original piano version or more of the Kill Uncle era live guitar-based arrangement? Thanks (and apologies foe posting on topic).

Limder S has been posting on here for a long time clown shoes, unlike you who joined a few months ago simply to call everyone Skinny. Your a f***ing boring troll just like Vegan, oh wait you are Vegan.

Skinny can’t defend himself, can he?

Thanks, Surface! I just wanted to share some details about this show and it seems like it was a mistake to do so now. :eek:
I mean, how often does one get to see Moz in an 2003 capacity theatre with only 800 people there?

Very poorly promoted agreed. If you were there however, a great opportunity for a personal performance and he delivered! Anyone know what set him off to quit before starting Jack The Ripper?
He had had enough with the bad sound system by show’s end and was frustrated.
Source: security guy after show.

The next several days are going to be very interesting and possibly historic. I've never seen him looking so aged and un-well.
Such a shame his legacy will be left in tatters.
No doubt Martin will have all his interviews planned for future documentaries.

"Oh well ! Enough said "

R I P Steven, nobody's nothing of no fixed abode.

Benny-the-British-Butcher
You must have caught sight of your own begrudging reflection, your inner negativity made manifest on your countenance. Morrissey is doing just fine so save your R. I. P. For your non existent social life.

It’s good to see he actually performed, in the past he would have cancelled a low attended gig like this due to a sore testicle or some other bizarre are excuse.
What gigs has he cancelled because of poor ticket sales?

Skinny I only call Skinny, Skinny.
You have enough to worry only about yourself, Skinny.
Skinny can’t defend himself, can he?

Linder S is Skinny who else would use that devious username.
Skinny is speaking up since "Surface" is an alias Skinny has been using for eons.

Last edited:
Thanks, Surface! I just wanted to share some details about this show and it seems like it was a mistake to do so now. :eek:
I mean, how often does one get to see Moz in an 2003 capacity theatre with only 800 people there?

Dont cry to yourself Skinny. You probably think Saskatoon is in Alaska.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom