Saturday & Sunday gigs cancelled..

Walkers Crisp

Nobody's Nothing
Hi, sorry, this is bad news. I just went to the venue and they announced that tonight's and tomorrow's gigs were cancelled. They will try to reschedule them for a later date....:tears::tears:

I hope our poor bunny is feeling better soon.

Enjoy London!!

Last edited:
bannertie.jpg

"It hurts right here."

Last edited:
True. An announcement about rescheduling and / or refunds is apparently to follow on Monday.

Hi, sorry, this is bad news. I just went to the venue and they announced that tonight's and tomorrows gigs were cancelled. They will try to reschedule them for a later date....:tears::tears:

Enjoy London!!

You 100% sure?
Are they 100% sure?

We were told they wouldn't know till 2pm

I knew I should have gone on Monday... Do you think Quarry will still be on? May as well get a Moz fix there.

I was very fortunate to be able to go on Wednesday but when Moz said after 2 songs "Does anyone think i will make it to the 6th song" I feared the worst on that night. Luckily he continued but I felt the gig was a bit subdued by Moz standards and the setlist changed to accomadate the throat issue.

Maybe it was a case of too long touring - almost 2 years of being on the road must take its toll.

sorry to everyone who will miss out though. I would have been gutted.

Yeap I called them and go through to someone who said it was cancelled so guess I'll just have to wait for the rescheduled gig. Oh well.

Edited to say just had an e-mail from seetickets confirming that it's postponed and that they'll e-mail us with a rescheduled date later on.

I was there on Tuesday and his voice and performance were on amazing form. I am just so sorry for the people who will now be unable to see him - and am worrying for those of us who are planning to go to Doncaster!

Officially postponed, just seen had an email from SJM (promoter) dictated to me by someone where I work.

Currently he's been ordered to rest his voice for 4 days, with the tour set to continue in Doncaster on Wednesday.

There's a recorded message when you call the Roundhouse. Tickets can be kept for rescheduled dates or refunded through the agent.

yeah, they won't give us the travelling money again though, will offer a refund instead! Hmm does that mean you have to keep the wristband on until the rescheduled date?

Back
Top Bottom