scandinavian roll call

sistasheila

tjekket
im there in copenhagen and aarhus
who else?
meet up in pub somewhere near the venue?
I NEED A CAR LIFT FROM COPENHAGEN TO AARHUS AND CAN PAY YOU HALF OF THE FUEL COSTS. please?

copenhagen main stage photo
http://kglteater.dk/site/OmTeateret/Scenerne/Operaen/Store_Scene.aspx

even though i wil see a lot of the uk dates,i couldnt resist as the prices for the travel for the train to copenhagen and from aarhus back to germany are so low. and are still avaiable-at least from the city where i live. elsewhere the very cheap sparpreise (europa special: for 29/39 euro from germany to any european country) might be gone already. but check for yourself
english version of these germans sites:
http://www.bahn.de/i/view/GBR/en/pr...L04_S02_D002_KIN0001_at1-europa-spezial_LZ001
there is still the eurolines /touring bus who is also very cheap.:around 40 euro.
http://www.touring.de/index.php?id=2&L=1
i think i wont be able to see him live next year or the year after cause i will have some unbreakable obligations so im taking as much as i can (praising my creditcard who made it possible haha)..
its a first that i do so many dates this time ..

i have never been to copenhagen and always wanted to.so its a good possibitly to see sth of it
what secret tips you had to offer? plus:always interested in good record and book stores;)
also tips for aarhus welcome. tak.

Last edited:
I'll be glad to meet up in Copenhagen before the gig as there is no need to queue for that one.

got tickets for copenhagen, århus and helsingborg.. need a lift cph to århus as well considering train tickets are a bit ridiculous usually and I can't legally drive in denmark. :) I'll see if I can think of any good places to meet up before the cph gig

I have seem him three times in Norway and one time in London in 2008 at the second Camden gig. ( I also went to London in 2009 to see him at the cancelled gig in Royal Albert Hall!!!)

None or the norwegian shows can compare with the Camden gig. It was wild, rowdy and fantastic!

My hope for Aarhus is that it might be like the 2010 Odense gig, see http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-g090615.htm

Both Aarhus and Odense are small, intimate venues, and danish people are...............simply very danish!

I`m hoping for a wild, rough and bombastous night!!!!!

I have seem him three times in Norway and one time in London in 2008 at the second Camden gig. ( I also went to London in 2009 to see him at the cancelled gig in Royal Albert Hall!!!)

None or the norwegian shows can compare with the Camden gig. It was wild, rowdy and fantastic!

My hope for Aarhus is that it might be like the 2010 Odense gig, see http://www.passionsjustlikemine.com/live/moz-g090615.htm

Both Aarhus and Odense are small, intimate venues, and danish people are...............simply very danish!

I`m hoping for a wild, rough and bombastous night!!!!!

Let's just hope there will be no heckler at the gig in Århus as there was in Odense. How anyone can scream "you're a wanker" to Morrissey during Seasick and thereby destroying the performance of that song is beyond me.

How small was the venue in Odense? And how are danish people? Wild and rough? I'm really looking forward to Århus. I'm sure it will be the best Moz gig I've ever been to.

I agree.

I have been in a similar situation before, at the Sentrum Scene gig in Oslo. One moron with a beer and Morrissey was inches of packing up and going home after 5 songs!!!

(The humourus side of this incident is that Morrissey told the crowd to get rid of the guy who threw beer at him, and I think some other guy took the fall. At least it looked like that, and I was quite near)

I agree.

I have been in a similar situation before, at the Sentrum Scene gig in Oslo. One moron with a beer and Morrissey was inches of packing up and going home after 5 songs!!!

(The humourus side of this incident is that Morrissey told the crowd to get rid of the guy who threw beer at him, and I think some other guy took the fall. At least it looked like that, and I was quite near)

I was at that gig too. I was front row. A bit sad to see how some people at front row actually hit the guy's head when he was dragged over the fence and thrown out of the building. And yeah, I've heard too that he wasn't the guy who actually did it but that he "volunteered" so that Morrissey would continue the show. If that's the case, I really feel sorry for him. He took one for the team, so to say. And I have never seen Morrissey so angry as after that incident, he really scared me. I was sure he wasn't coming back, and I'm definite that he wouldn't have if someone hadn't been thrown out.

That was indeed what happened in Oslo. I believe the guy was let back in and told by the staff he would have a free ticket next time Moz comes around (if that ever happens).

I'm already going to Perth and Inverness, but I kind of want to go to a Danish show or two as well. Guess they're all sold out now though?

so how are the danes at morrissey concerts?:more like german ones in the north i.e quiet and behaved or like britons:mayhem
berlin was wild too compared to the north of germany, but still england is different
i know you cant single out a population but i always made the experience in northern germany of no hassle, no pushing ,no unwanted body contact no elbows in face (only when he walks by to shake hands: some people came closer to me,but nor full body contact still,and with no hectic strech their arms past my face (did not stand in middle but on the right next to the speakers in bremen..while in Uk its WAR in first row.?so i wonder how it is in denmark? Im speaking of non seated gigs like in aarhus.

please natives suggest some nice pub near the venue in aarhus and copenhagen..and also some secret tipps for shopping in copenhagen (boks ,vinyl/cds) and other secret tipps which most tourists miss;)

Last edited:
I'll be at Helsingborg. Since Sthlm is off:( I'll never set foot in Hultsfred.

Re: Copenhagen

I am looking for ORCHESTRA tickets (standing), I have front row tickets on terrace (PARKET) area.

MP if interested.
I can pay more ...

The orchestra tickets aren't standing. All the tickets are seated.

he assume prob than no one sits down in their seats in front of the stage when moz arrives. ;)
and that will surely happen....

I think standing tickets were available, but not for the orchestra area. If you have a look at some pictures of the full house opera you can see that some people in the background are standing, so I think these are the standing areas - the tickets for standing were not that expensive because they aren't in the front area of the opera.

I just remember the last Hamburg gig: The lights turned off and all the people left their seats and ran to the stage - so I can imagine it will be the same in Copenhagen. ;)

Helsingborg

Does anyone have any pictures of the stage/amphitheater in Helsingborg where Moz is going to play? I haven't been able to find any. Because this can surely not be the place where he's going to play? Or is it?

Attachments

• 800px-Folkets_park,_Helsingborg_2.jpg
    800px-Folkets_park,_Helsingborg_2.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom