INTRO(also played when you see RIFF#1)
G D G D
===================================================

Bm F#m A D E
I AM A POOR, FREEZINGLY COLD SOUL
Bm F#m A G A
SO FAR FROM WHERE I INTENDED TO GO

i4feoh.png

I didn't figure out these chords, but I wanted to post a way to play the chords that you might want to try. About the E, you don't need to play string 4 and could mute it, and just slide the D shape up two frets. I was trying to keep common tones and not switch between the most common versions of the chords. The straight lines are barres.
You might also go from the F to a D that is shaped like the E I posted. The shapes fall pretty naturally that way.

The other way is to capo at 2, then work between F, Cmaj7, Am, Em etc. I remember being right in front of Jesse at the BBC and watching him carefully.

Peter

Thanks. I have a capo but I didn't think of that. If two guitarists were playing together the combination of the different tones might sound interesting. I always enjoy thinking of ways to play parts that are "right" but different from the record, because when playing together with someone it can add some interest and fill the sound, though sometimes having both play the exact same thing is better.

Tags
seasick your arsenal
Back
Top Bottom