Seattle, WA - Moore Theatre (Mar. 6, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Speedway / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Photo from @SrenKMagnusson via Twitter.

seattle1.jpg
  • I've Seen This Happen in Other People's Lives—Morrissey at the Moore Theatre - review by Jackson Hathorn - The Stranger. Link posted by Mozel tov.

Last edited:
Here's the setlist, which I liberally ripped off Setlist.fm. I wasn't there, so I've no idea if it's right. But at least it's talking about the show rather than ridiculous fantasies.

1.Shoplifters Of The World (The Smiths song)
2.Alma Matters
3.Everyday Is Like Sunday
4.Irish Blood, English Heart
5.Speedway
6.Maladjusted
7.I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris
8.Action Is My Middle Name
9.That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore (The Smiths song)
10.Ouija Board, Ouija Board
11.November Spawned A Monster
12.Still Ill (The Smiths song)
13.People Are The Same Everywhere
14.Meat Is Murder (The Smiths song)
15.Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want(The Smiths song)
16.You Have Killed Me
17.Let Me Kiss You
18.How Soon Is Now? (The Smiths song)
Encore:
19.The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

My first Moz gig. Honestly the best concert I've ever been too, he was amazing.

FINALLY! Thank you for posting. Did he say anything interesting?

Hi. I've been lurking on this site for years (mostly to find out about set lists), but this is my first post. I was at the Moore show last night, and thought I'd give my two cents, as a long time Moz fan. This was, by FAR, the best show of his that I've seen. He was in a great mood, his voice had such clarity and strength, and the band was completely dialed in. I was so happy that 'Shoplifters' returned to the setlist after a few nights off. Some highlights included a ROCKING 'Still Ill', and a lovely 'Alma Matters'. I have a total talent crush on the (new?) drummer. What a fantastic musician. Surprisingly, only one fan attempted to give Moz a hug, but he was thwarted by the huge security guard. The sound in the venue was absolutely perfect. My only complaint was the lack of songs from 'Your Arsenal' and 'Vauxhall and I'. I should also mention that the arrangement of 'Please please please' was stunning.

A perfect night of music.

Can someone explain why the guy was ejected during the first or second song? He was stage left about five feet back from the stage. He made ample attempts to resist the bouncers, but eventually they carted him away. I'm just curious what evil thing he did.

Does anyone recall his acapela bit during Speedway? That's my new obsession.

I have seen Morrissey several times and would have to say it was one of my favorite shows. He was extremely talkative last night and appeared to be in a great mood. The shirt toss resulted in two rows of seats being total destroyed, but thank god no one was injuried.

Glad to hear the positive reviews of these shows. I'm patiently awaiting the Flint, MI/Whiting Auditorium show for the third time...Getting more difficult to temper my enthusiasm. Been since 1992 (Palace of Auburn Hills) since I seen a live Moz show...Hope things continue to roll along without a hitch.

Hi. I've been lurking on this site for years (mostly to find out about set lists), but this is my first post. I was at the Moore show last night, and thought I'd give my two cents, as a long time Moz fan. This was, by FAR, the best show of his that I've seen. He was in a great mood, his voice had such clarity and strength, and the band was completely dialed in. I was so happy that 'Shoplifters' returned to the setlist after a few nights off. Some highlights included a ROCKING 'Still Ill', and a lovely 'Alma Matters'. I have a total talent crush on the (new?) drummer. What a fantastic musician. Surprisingly, only one fan attempted to give Moz a hug, but he was thwarted by the huge security guard. The sound in the venue was absolutely perfect. My only complaint was the lack of songs from 'Your Arsenal' and 'Vauxhall and I'. I should also mention that the arrangement of 'Please please please' was stunning.

A perfect night of music.

Sounds like he's back to his old self again! :) Glad to hear the show was great. Saw the youtube vid. He's looks fantastic!

Action Is My Middle Name:

Hopefully it's not too shaky for you. If I stabilize it then it zooms in a bit too much, cropping out more than I'd like.
If you don't like close-up videos don't watch.

You Have Killed Me and Everyday Is Like Sunday may get posted next if there's any interest.

Last edited by a moderator:
AWESOME VIDEO! thanks for sharing! you can see how moz feel the song! thanks again! can't wait for PA show to see him again :D

Hopefully it's not too shaky for you. If I stabilize it then it zooms in a bit too much, cropping out more than I'd like.

You Have Killed Me and Everyday Is Like Sunday may get posted next if there's any interest.

That was beautiful!!! Yes, please post more!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom