Seattle, WA - Moore Theatre (Mar. 6, 2013) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Set List:

Shoplifters Of The World Unite / Alma Matters / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Irish Blood, English Heart / Speedway / Maladjusted / I'm Throwing My Arms Around Paris / Action Is My Middle Name / That Joke Isn't Funny Anymore / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / November Spawned A Monster / Still Ill / People Are The Same Everywhere / Meat Is Murder / Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want / You Have Killed Me / Let Me Kiss You / How Soon Is Now? // The Boy With The Thorn In His Side

set list provided by setlist.fm. Link posted by DubbalinGirl.

• Photo from @SrenKMagnusson via Twitter.

seattle1.jpg
  • I've Seen This Happen in Other People's Lives—Morrissey at the Moore Theatre - review by Jackson Hathorn - The Stranger. Link posted by Mozel tov.

Last edited:
Following on from Morrissey accepting the blue rose sing from the blue rose society, picking out MORE blue roses from the crowd and wearing shirts with roses on them, any more blue rose society references?

How come no one notices what it happening here?

Following on from Morrissey accepting the blue rose sing from the blue rose society, picking out MORE blue roses from the crowd and wearing shirts with roses on them, any more blue rose society references?

I didnt see a single blue rose on anyone this evening in Seattle.

However, I did see a woman get jacked by some dude's "baby-mama" over 20 bucks. This occured right next to the venue in the hour before the doors opened. Damned lady got her eye split open right in front of us!

Because not everyone is a gullible turd like you. Now shut up and let's talk about the music.

P.

Ratty, or whatever your name is, you are the lamest troll of all time. You have and will never amount to anything if you continue this path. If the best you can do with your life is to impersonate people for internet blog kicks, you are more So-low. You are So-sad. I know people don't like "you", but they don't like fake "you" even more.

On your deathbed, will you look back and say, "Yeah, I made a fake internet blog, that some morons believed in for a couple of months. Yeah, I was truly something. I really lived!" Then, you croak completely alone, and the cops find your body several months later, because the other tenants notice an even more rancid stench than usual emanating from your room.

Get out of fantasy land and lift yourself up into to the real world, my friend, your life is calling.

Because not everyone is a gullible turd like you. Now shut up and let's talk about the music.

P.

Christ Pete, you're starting to look a right twat, learn when to keep your mouth shut, it's now very, very obvious Moz is involved with Blue Rose. Back down gracefully, you got this one wrong.

Sounds like a great gig from the comments so far, one of his best. Wish I'd been there...

Christ Pete, you're starting to look a right twat, learn when to keep your mouth shut, it's now very, very obvious Moz is involved with Blue Rose. Back down gracefully, you got this one wrong.

Made up shit, from a made-up shithead. You are acting like a mental patient being dragged backwards by men in white coats all the while screaming about your deluded fantasy world. For someone who hates this place so much, you sure need the courtesy extended here to give your baloney the oxygen of publicity. You've invennted a world of nonsense, and dug in so deep, you can't back out, because oh, what a fool you'd look then, if that's at all possible over and above what a figure of riducule you've made such a good job of turning yourself into. Give it a rest already.

P.

You both sound f***ing stupid. Give it a rest.

Can someone post about the actual show and the music?! For f***'s sake!!!

Yes Sir, I will. Wonder if the ohter guy will?

P.

I'm not a sir. Who cares? People will make their own minds up about the blue balls society. Your endless to-ing and fro-ing is tedious and doesn't paint you in too good a light.

Because we don't care what "it" happening.

Twelve comments in and still no discussion of the show? What a waste! I got the setlist elsewhere, photos elsewhere, videos elsewhere. What has happened here? Take the petty, pointless quarrel off this board. Why not create a "blue rosé society" comment section so that if we want to read this tripe we can actually choose to go there instead of being subjected to it strewn throughout these boards!?

Maybe you're right.

P.

well, obviously he's not but just don't listen to him, it's not worth your time or anyone else's. I wonder why anonymous comments are still allowed on this forum, they're nothing but an open path to trolls.
anyway, setlist anyone?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom