secrets

Well, I think you should tell her asap. Anyway, I've never loved anyone that wasn't dead, so I've never had this problem.
ahem, i do not love her, i hardly know her, but she is dreamy :)
&
That's me. for sure. love affection.

But, like troubleluvsme, the significant other likes her space. more so in public, though. once we're alone she can be very affectionate! :D
yeah, i understand, i always had a problem with PDAs, no not person digital assistants :cool:
but i hope to find someone someday to conquer that with :guitar:

i wish more people were like that.

hmm secrets...i dont think i have any...but i have something to say. i'm dating a girl now:) and i love her very much

Love is great, I hope it works out for you. :)

That's really sad Gigi. Weren't you living with your bf? Or maybe I'm confusing you with someone else.

I don't have a boyfriend. I have a beau. Okay, so I love him, but it was never a situation of pining for him and having to tell him so. I just met him and we decided we loved each other and would get married within the first 5 minutes.

I don't have a boyfriend. I have a beau. Okay, so I love him, but it was never a situation of pining for him and having to tell him so. I just met him and we decided we loved each other and would get married within the first 5 minutes.

What does beau mean?

What does beau mean?

It's deep south American for boyfriend, but more like a dating boyfriend, someone you "fancy" maybe to put it in European terms?

It's deep south American for boyfriend, but more like a dating boyfriend, someone you "fancy" maybe to put it in European terms?

beau
/bo/

• noun (pl. beaux or beaus /boz, bo/) 1 a boyfriend or male admirer. 2 a dandy.

— ORIGIN from French, ‘handsome’.

Thanks guys, I dunno what it would be in English but I know what you mean. :)

ahem, i do not love her, i hardly know her, but she is dreamy :)

yeah, i understand, i always had a problem with PDAs, no not person digital assistants :cool:
but i hope to find someone someday to conquer that with :guitar:
who is this girl, again?

but yeah, i never had a problem with PDAs...its quite the opposite: when i love someone i want everyone to know! i feel comfortable with it. but i still need to respect others' feelings and opinions. but i hope you find that person.
Love is great, I hope it works out for you. :)

Yes it is, i feel very lucky. and thank you very much :)

How long have you been dating? If I may ask.

hmm...about two months. we sorta met online, through her best friend, who i was with at first but it didnt work out. then i started hanging out with her like in october, and it just happened. she's the first girl i've ever fallen in love with. and one of the best parts is...shes a huge moz fan.

hmm...about two months. we sorta met online, through her best friend, who i was with at first but it didnt work out. then i started hanging out with her like in october, and it just happened. she's the first girl i've ever fallen in love with. and one of the best parts is...shes a huge moz fan.

Oh wow. Were you into guys before?

Oh wow. Were you into guys before?

well i've always been into guys, but i've also always been attracted to some girls. i just never thought i would be able to actually fall in love with one or be in a relationship with one. she's just very cool and the nicest person i think ive ever met.

Tags
foreskin lulz how is robby a rat? muscle goddesses <3 no buzz tools are useful rats are rad! robby <3
Back
Top Bottom