Seeking 'Boy Happy' bundle.

ADAM

No One You Know
Lalalalala... a friend who wouldn't dare post here (for reasons that are beyond me) has asked me to try to procure the "Boy Happy" bundle. If you're in the market to sell, please contact me.

Since I know he's going to read this, you twit, shyness can stop you, etc. etc.

I sent you an email !

3253374476_56ff2b43e5.jpg

That Boy Happy cd became rare near-instantly. I ordered 6, only received 1. Before I knew my other orders were canceled, I gave the 1 had already received away. They kindly gave it back, but I think I had to bribe them for it.

I still have a spare CD, just gave my spare 7"s to a friend who liked the look of them.

TA Flax - he can afford the over-inflated price.

My "heir and spare" sets are tucked away in storage bin things under the bed, and he already knows that I'm not letting go of them.

Fear not, nothing happens in our bed that could endanger them. (As for "friendly visitors", they're restricted to the sofa or that horrible futon in the computers' (yes, possessive) room.

TA Flax - he can afford the over-inflated price.

My "heir and spare" sets are tucked away in storage bin things under the bed, and he already knows that I'm not letting go of them.

Fear not, nothing happens in our bed that could endanger them. (As for "friendly visitors", they're restricted to the sofa or that horrible futon in the computers' (yes, possessive) room.

Did you get my email with the links?

I want one?

I want one too!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom