SER denies driving car, names officer in FB comments; Morrissey quoted in Metro.co.uk article

Update: Sam has just written in his facebook page (comment in the photo post) it was not him driving the car and he was not in italy at the moment. What the hell?

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Links posted anonymously:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 7):
The Italian newspapers state, on behalf of Roma Polizia, that the driver of the car was Sam Esty Rayner.

Sam was not the driver; was not in the car; was not in Italy on the date of the incident.

Also earlier:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 5):
The police officer who attacked Morrissey at 7.45 pm on July 4th in Rome, Italy, is named Barone Raffaele.

40322_ser_fb_comments.jpg

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey claims he was ‘terrorised by police officer who drew his gun’ - Metro.co.uk

Excerpt:

The state police website claimed Morrissey had an attitude from the outset and was astonished he had not been recognised.

It added police were eventually able to identify him after making further inquiries.

Morrissey told Metro.co.uk: ‘Yes, I had an attitude – of someone being provoked. I do not expect anyone anywhere to know who I am. If this is all the police can say in their defence, then you must draw your own conclusions.

‘If this can happen to me on a busy, daylight street in Roma, then Italy places itself right up there with Syria in terms of moral stability.

‘With armed psychopaths free on the streets of Roma, then incoming migrants will soon be storming Italian borders to get back to Libya.

‘Italy’s ranking as 126th most dangerous country in the world has now shifted to number 1.’

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Haha but Moz doesn't deserve millions. No singer or actor or artist does. The c***s are overpaid, while regular working class heroes spending their days minding mentally or physically impaired kids are paid minimal wage or paid nothing at all. f*** multi millionaire whinging gits. Moz should be dropped into Syria. Let's see him compare it to Italy then. Stupidity at that level is unforgivable.

'are paid minimal wage or paid nothing at all'

the way our society is built, it seems there will always be a large mass of people that will suffer while the others will not. What I do want to say is, most of those people who suffer will turn to the arts and artists to comfort them in a world where nothing or no one else ever will or ever could comfort them.

' regular working class heroes'

Working Class Hero

A song by John Lennon , basically he's saying that a working class hero is not something to be, that there's nothing heroic about it.

'Haha but Moz doesn't deserve millions'

You're right. I wouldn't wish that amount of money on anyone! no one deserves that much pain and suffering.

Last edited:
The whole thing is getting increasingly bizarre. If SER didn't take the photo of the policeman--the one he posted on a FB site bearing his name--who did? And why is there not one iota of additional film/photos of the whole 35-minute event emerging? No passersby posting to social media? Not a one? So, so odd.

I don't know who said it in earlier posts but it was mentioned it is illegal and an offence to make photos or video-footage of police agents in Italy and publish them on social media.
People could be scared to be sued and they suspect they could be traced by the police even if they posted anonymously.
Like everywhere police departments have invested in digital equipment and knowledge and are hacking social media accounts.
Of course they will deny this.
But many people are aware of that and became wary!

Well, we all know the media are vile, but when they use me as a reference - what more proof do you need!?

"Poi la conferma da alcuni pezzi della band. Mando Lopez che posta la foto della strumentazione “inscatolata” scrivendo “Work, work, work, work, work’ – RiRi”. Quindi Boz Boorer che immortala Trinità dei Monti: “I believe this is the Spanish steps in… Rome. The misinformation abounds, but if this ties in with the previous band photo… possibly very positive news. Regards, FWD."

http://www.nerdsattack.it/morrissey-a-roma-update/

Infamy, infamy...
FWD.

Well, we all know the media are vile, but when they use me as a reference - what more proof do you need!?

"Poi la conferma da alcuni pezzi della band. Mando Lopez che posta la foto della strumentazione “inscatolata” scrivendo “Work, work, work, work, work’ – RiRi”. Quindi Boz Boorer che immortala Trinità dei Monti: “I believe this is the Spanish steps in… Rome. The misinformation abounds, but if this ties in with the previous band photo… possibly very positive news. Regards, FWD."

http://www.nerdsattack.it/morrissey-a-roma-update/

Infamy, infamy...
FWD.

:thumb:

I was just checking the posts on SER's FB page. The comments are nasty and brutal. The Rome might have once been an Empire, but today, it is an uncultivated place full of rude primitives.
Driving in Europe is not as pleasant as in North America. The signage along is bad enough to confuse otherwise perfectly functioning GPS and the more south you go, the more chaotic the traffic becomes. Unless you are local, you have no idea what the hell you're doing. I found myself once in a similar situation in Lyon, where I HAD to go in the wrong direction in order to reach my rental car drop off area (because of road construction). Nobody was upset, on the contrary. The cars going the right direction were giving me enough room to proceed. It all comes down to the nation's mentality. And I find Italians hot (not in the sexy kind of way). I find them vulgar and unsympathetic towards tourists (talk about biting the hand that feeds them). They can stuff their gelato up their rear.

The whole thing is getting increasingly bizarre. If SER didn't take the photo of the policeman--the one he posted on a FB site bearing his name--who did? And why is there not one iota of additional film/photos of the whole 35-minute event emerging? No passersby posting to social media? Not a one? So, so odd.

Are you suggesting the whole thing is a hoax perpetrated by the Bilderberg group working with the FSB and the Bolivian secret service, aimed at causing such public outrage at the brutality of the moped division of the Italian police that the whole edifice of the European Union collapses and it us replaced by a proto-fascist superstate with Marine Le Pen as Grand Empress and Kiss Me A Lot as the national anthem?

I suppose only time will tell.

'are paid minimal wage or paid nothing at all'

the way are society is built, it seems there will always be a large mass of people that will suffer while the others will not. What I do want to say is, most of those people who suffer will turn to the arts and artists to comfort them in a world were nothing or no one else ever will or ever could comfort them.

' regular working class heroes'

Working Class Hero

A song by John Lennon , basically he's saying that a working class hero is not something to be, that there's nothing heroic about it.

'Haha but Moz doesn't deserve millions'

Your right. I wouldn't wish that amount of money on anyone! no one deserves that much pain and suffering.

I had forgotten how good this song is

I was just checking the posts on SER's FB page. The comments are nasty and brutal. The Rome might have once been an Empire, but today, it is an uncultivated place full of rude primitives.
Driving in Europe is not as pleasant as in North America. The signage along is bad enough to confuse otherwise perfectly functioning GPS and the more south you go, the more chaotic the traffic becomes. Unless you are local, you have no idea what the hell you're doing. I found myself once in a similar situation in Lyon, where I HAD to go in the wrong direction in order to reach my rental car drop off area (because of road construction). Nobody was upset, on the contrary. The cars going the right direction were giving me enough room to proceed. It all comes down to the nation's mentality. And I find Italians hot (not in the sexy kind of way). I find them vulgar and unsympathetic towards tourists (talk about biting the hand that feeds them). They can stuff their gelato up their rear.

It seems they don't value tourism because they complicate their stay in an unnecessary way, one of them is the lack of proper street signs in places crowded with tourists. There are wonderful and cultivated people in Italy, but -sadly- the worst are the most notorious, same as everywhere.

Poor Sam, we all said here he was a traffic offender and he wasn't even in Rome. doh:

It seems they don't value tourism because they complicate their stay in an unnecessary way, one of them is the lack of proper street signs in places crowded with tourists. There are wonderful and cultivated people in Italy, but -sadly- the worst are the most notorious, same as everywhere.

Poor Sam, we all said here he was a traffic offender and he wasn't even in Rome. doh:

'Poor Sam, we all said here he was a traffic offender and he wasn't even in Rome'

Yeah, Sorry Sam I thought it was you driving and called you a 'idiot',
I regret it regret it regret it, I'm sorry.

And who ever was driving, those signs look like they were impossible to see and anyone can make that mistake.

I know, I was generalizing and it was an isolated incident, nevertheless, things like this happen every day, no matter where you go. There always seems to be some cretin out there that spoils a perfectly fine occasion and turns it into a nightmare.

I find M's hissy fits funny.

"Italy is now more dangerous than Syria!"

LMAO

I find M's hissy fits funny.

"Italy is now more dangerous than Syria!"

LMAO

It depends what's important to you. The police in Damascus won't normally talk to the press about what they did to you, so that's a plus if privacy is the thing you most value.

Perhaps he should finish the album in Raqqa. I hear they treat their humasexuals very well.

I laughed my bollocks off at a little snippet in his autobiography when ( I think it was ) Paul McCartney asks for a photo opportunity with Steve but then changes his mind and leaves Steve hanging. He then turns all Partridge and says "I didn't want my picture taken with him anyway" Aaaaarrgghhh ha ! :rofl:

#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom