SER denies driving car, names officer in FB comments; Morrissey quoted in Metro.co.uk article

Update: Sam has just written in his facebook page (comment in the photo post) it was not him driving the car and he was not in italy at the moment. What the hell?

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Links posted anonymously:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 7):
The Italian newspapers state, on behalf of Roma Polizia, that the driver of the car was Sam Esty Rayner.

Sam was not the driver; was not in the car; was not in Italy on the date of the incident.

Also earlier:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 5):
The police officer who attacked Morrissey at 7.45 pm on July 4th in Rome, Italy, is named Barone Raffaele.

40322_ser_fb_comments.jpg

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey claims he was ‘terrorised by police officer who drew his gun’ - Metro.co.uk

Excerpt:

The state police website claimed Morrissey had an attitude from the outset and was astonished he had not been recognised.

It added police were eventually able to identify him after making further inquiries.

Morrissey told Metro.co.uk: ‘Yes, I had an attitude – of someone being provoked. I do not expect anyone anywhere to know who I am. If this is all the police can say in their defence, then you must draw your own conclusions.

‘If this can happen to me on a busy, daylight street in Roma, then Italy places itself right up there with Syria in terms of moral stability.

‘With armed psychopaths free on the streets of Roma, then incoming migrants will soon be storming Italian borders to get back to Libya.

‘Italy’s ranking as 126th most dangerous country in the world has now shifted to number 1.’

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
What a shameful and embarrassing incident.

Button it, Morrissey and put that idiot nephew of yours on a lead until he grows up, because he is pissing any vestige of credibility you have left down the Spanish Steps.

What a shameful and embarrassing incident.

Button it, Morrissey and put that idiot nephew of yours on a lead until he grows up, because he is pissing any vestige of credibility you have left down the Spanish Steps.

Don't button it up too high Moz, I like to see a little of that gorgeous chest! :brows:

'idiot nephew of yours on a lead' ? But supposedly he wasn't even there.

I don't know what's more shameful and embarrassing... more shameful than the actions by police who threaten by showing the victim that they are ready to shoot and expect the victim to act rational under that confrontation, or what's more embarrassing than these posts people make demanding or telling a stranger how to live their life?

God, you people are idiots. What is wrong with Sam making a post for his Uncle? He doesn't have to be there to make a post for someone who isn't on social media. It is the exact same thing a publicist would do. You haters need to move on, seriously, you look stupid.

I believe Morrissey.

That fat Italian playing robocop, again, messed with the wrong person and he knew it. That's why M walked away.

God, you people are idiots. What is wrong with Sam making a post for his Uncle? He doesn't have to be there to make a post for someone who isn't on social media. It is the exact same thing a publicist would do. You haters need to move on, seriously, you look stupid.

I believe Morrissey.

When you search the web, there is one photo linked to this bollocks and its the one of the Italian Policeman. Not a single other photo exists - where are photos of the crowd of a hundred. In fact, where are photos taken by the crowd of a hundred. When I first saw the Smiths I thought wow what a great front man, when I first saw and listened to Morrissey i thought wow what an interesting guy, now sadly he has become a liar and joke.

When you search the web, there is one photo linked to this bollocks and its the one of the Italian Policeman. Not a single other photo exists - where are photos of the crowd of a hundred. In fact, where are photos taken by the crowd of a hundred. When I first saw the Smiths I thought wow what a great front man, when I first saw and listened to Morrissey i thought wow what an interesting guy, now sadly he has become a liar and joke.

It is time for you to grow up or, if that's too obtuse, grow and evolve with him. Morrissey is not on trial for you or anyone. Move on, if you don't like it. No one is holding a gun to your head, like that fat Italian pig did to Moz. Complaining about it, certainly, has to be the lowest form of jealousy there ever was, hence, UncleSkinnedDick. He doesn't need you or your approval and he never has, I'm sorry to inform you. Why do you, in your selfish mind, think that he does? He does not owe you anything at all. Please. The Smiths is dead. The "Smiths" romance is over, still you cling, she/he doesn't like you anymore, perhaps.

Going the wrong f***ing way on a road (if true) where no one was harmed does not warrant a f***ing 30 minute interrogation, nor does it need to involve a f***ing gun. f*** the police and their trigger happy mentality. Accidents happen. Chill the f*** out, fat spaghetti man.

Last edited:
It is time for you to grow up or, if that's too obtuse, grow and evolve with him. Morrissey is not on trial for you or anyone. Move on, if you don't like it. No one is holding a gun to your head, like that fat Italian pig did to Moz. Complaining about it, certainly, has to be the lowest form of jealousy there ever was, hence, UncleSkinnedDick. He doesn't need you or your approval and he never has, I'm sorry to inform you. Why do you, in your selfish mind, think that he does? He does not owe you anything at all. Please. The Smiths is dead. The "Smiths" romance is over, still you cling, she/he doesn't like you anymore, perhaps.

Going the wrong f***ing way on a road (if true) where no one was harmed does not warrant a f***ing 30 minute interrogation, nor does it need to involve a f***ing gun. f*** the police and their trigger happy mentality. Accidents happen. Chill the f*** out, fat spaghetti man.
Who escalated the situation to a point where a 30 minute integration was even necessary?

I think you need to chill out young un - point to a single bit of visual evidence that this event actually happened.

Don't button it up too high Moz, I like to see a little of that gorgeous chest! :brows:

'idiot nephew of yours on a lead' ? But supposedly he wasn't even there.

I don't know what's more shameful and embarrassing... more shameful than the actions by police who threaten by showing the victim that they are ready to shoot and expect the victim to act rational under that confrontation, or what's more embarrassing than these posts people make demanding or telling a stranger how to live their life?

Morrissey seems, ironically enough, more royal than the royals these days. In what country can you drive the wrong way down a street allegedly at speed to compound the issue, get caught, gob off to the cops and expect anything else than trouble?

As for SER he's the Scrappy Doo of the Morrissey story. A last desperate throw of the dice before cancellation.

A serious question. Since he crawled out from under his stone what has SER done to help the cause? Tenth rate photoshop and first rate twattery.

Who escalated the situation to a point where a 30 minute integration was even necessary?

The copper, obviously. When Morrissey said "There's no f***ing way I'm showing you any ID, you greasy dago", you or I would have left it at that. It's typical of a bloody police officer to insist past that point.

Morrissey seems, ironically enough, more royal than the royals these days. In what country can you drive the wrong way down a street allegedly at speed to compound the issue, get caught, gob off to the cops and expect anything else than trouble?

As for SER he's the Scrappy Doo of the Morrissey story. A last desperate throw of the dice before cancellation.

A serious question. Since he crawled out from under his stone what has SER done to help the cause? Tenth rate photoshop and first rate twattery.

He filmed that video on his i-phone . . . . . Erm ! Kiss me something. It was proper shite whatever it was called.

#we:heartssuit:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

Oh yeh, he also took that picture at Crimbo of Steve looking like a dirty old man smoking a cigar in the gents toilets. :rolleyes:

'more royal than the royals these days.' Guess it depends on how one defines 'royal', he's always been more royal than the royals to me. Meaning, a regal-ness or king-like grace not among the likes of monarchs and such but closer to the top of the bill as far as artists,troublemakers and original thinkers go.

'In what country can you drive the wrong way down a street allegedly at speed to compound the issue, get caught, gob off to the cops and expect anything else than trouble?'

I agree and say 'none that I know of' to your question posed. Though the 'gob off' bit?, I don't really agree with, I mean I don't think M would... 'gob off' to anyone. Being questioned for identity papers when he knew he not being the driver did no wrong, and seeing that this cop had his hand on the gun which could only mean that he was ready to shoot to kill him, could put most people in a defensive position when their life is threatened in that way. M stood his ground where others would have (sensibly:lbf:) fled. That's not his style... 'and I will die, with both of my hands untied', M again walks the talk, of course knowing all the while that trouble will find him.

Yes, he should have identity on him, yes, there was a traffic violation, yes, everyone in this world is justifiably paranoid about terrorist attacks, it's a new world with new rules put into place not only to protect us but also to control us, sorry I digress. All that I'm saying is, that there is no reason why a cop should be threatening a person by showing them that they are ready at any time to take the life of the person/civilian they are questioning. I can't imagine that M was showing THAT MUCH hostility to give the cop a reason to threaten his life like that.

I'm only commenting on how I feel about this matter on the bits of various information available at this time, my view expressed above could all be turned by me on it's head tomorrow. We'll see.

I don't think Sam is worth discussing a this moment and his 'art' has nothing to do with this either.And I don't know what you mean by 'A last desperate throw of the dice before cancellation'.

'more royal than the royals these days.' Guess it depends on how one defines 'royal', he's always been more royal than the royals to me. Meaning, a regal-ness or king-like grace not among the likes of monarchs and such but closer to the top of the bill as far as artists,troublemakers and original thinkers go.

'In what country can you drive the wrong way down a street allegedly at speed to compound the issue, get caught, gob off to the cops and expect anything else than trouble?'

I agree and say 'none that I know of' to your question posed. Though the 'gob off' bit?, I don't really agree with, I mean I don't think M would... 'gob off' to anyone. Being questioned for identity papers when he knew he not being the driver did no wrong, and seeing that this cop had his hand on the gun which could only mean that he was ready to shoot to kill him, could put most people in a defensive position when their life is threatened in that way. M stood his ground where others would have (sensibly:lbf:) fled. That's not his style... 'and I will die, with both of my hands untied', M again walks the talk, of course knowing all the while that trouble will find him.

Yes, he should have identity on him, yes, there was a traffic violation, yes, everyone in this world is justifiably paranoid about terrorist attacks, it's a new world with new rules put into place not only to protect us but also to control us, sorry I digress. All that I'm saying is, that there is no reason why a cop should be threatening a person by showing them that they are ready at any time to take the life of the person/civilian they are questioning. I can't imagine that M was showing THAT MUCH hostility to give the cop a reason to threaten his life like that.

I'm only commenting on how I feel about this matter on the bits of various information available at this time, my view expressed above could all be turned by me on it's head tomorrow. We'll see.

I don't think Sam is worth discussing a this moment and his 'art' has nothing to do with this either.And I don't know what you mean by 'A last desperate throw of the dice before cancellation'.

Gob off was probably the wrong thing to use, but being obnoxious would suffice.

Gob off was probably the wrong thing to use, but being obnoxious would suffice.

yes we could imagine what he did or didn't do, should or shouldn't have done, and we can call his reaction to this cop that threatened his life all kinds of names. I'm sure he was angry, pissed, stubborn, and underneath the facade of not showing fear most likely he was scared, like he's thinking to himself in his head.. so this is how it's going to end? who knows.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom