SER denies driving car, names officer in FB comments; Morrissey quoted in Metro.co.uk article

Update: Sam has just written in his facebook page (comment in the photo post) it was not him driving the car and he was not in italy at the moment. What the hell?

This is getting more and more ridiculous.

Links posted anonymously:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 7):
The Italian newspapers state, on behalf of Roma Polizia, that the driver of the car was Sam Esty Rayner.

Sam was not the driver; was not in the car; was not in Italy on the date of the incident.

Also earlier:

Sam Esty Rayner Photography Facebook comment (July 5):
The police officer who attacked Morrissey at 7.45 pm on July 4th in Rome, Italy, is named Barone Raffaele.

40322_ser_fb_comments.jpg

Link posted by an anonymous person:

Morrissey claims he was ‘terrorised by police officer who drew his gun’ - Metro.co.uk

Excerpt:

The state police website claimed Morrissey had an attitude from the outset and was astonished he had not been recognised.

It added police were eventually able to identify him after making further inquiries.

Morrissey told Metro.co.uk: ‘Yes, I had an attitude – of someone being provoked. I do not expect anyone anywhere to know who I am. If this is all the police can say in their defence, then you must draw your own conclusions.

‘If this can happen to me on a busy, daylight street in Roma, then Italy places itself right up there with Syria in terms of moral stability.

‘With armed psychopaths free on the streets of Roma, then incoming migrants will soon be storming Italian borders to get back to Libya.

‘Italy’s ranking as 126th most dangerous country in the world has now shifted to number 1.’

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
According to Sam's post, it was a 35 minute confrontation of a police officer pointing a gun at someone and shouting, with 'numerous' people filming. So why hasn't any footage been posted anywhere yet?

Odds-on favourites for who Morrissey will reveal as the mystery driver:

1. Geppetto
2. Uri Geller
3. Bill Clinton
4. Bill Cosby
5. Mike Joyce

yes we could imagine what he did or didn't do, should or shouldn't have done, and we can call his reaction to this cop that threatened his life all kinds of names. I'm sure he was angry, pissed, stubborn, and underneath the facade of not showing fear most likely he was scared, like he's thinking to himself in his head.. so this is how it's going to end? who knows.

We should all count our blessings that Morrissey isn't responsible for the launch codes for a strategic nuclear strike.

no comment? Anyways, the subject of nuclear strike is
not something that should be taken lightly. Especially now as we draw closer and closer everyday to that becoming a reality for us all.

Last edited:
not something that should be taken lightly. Especially now as we draw closer and closer everyday to that becoming a reality for all us all.

I don't f***ing care anymore!
Come, come, nuclear bomb.
Or a virus, or whatever, nature will restore the unbalance of the overpopulation of cretins on this planet. More then 7 billion and growing faster and faster!
Maybe the human race will destroy itself, it means nothing.
Until that happens we still have some distraction here at solo haven't we? :thumb:

not something that should be taken lightly. Especially now as we draw closer and closer everyday to that becoming a reality for us all.

FFS ! Do us all a favour and treat yourself to a decent quality dildo :handpointup:
From me to thee ( don't say I never do anything for yer ) ann summers 8" real feel available in pink/black with free lube PROMO CODE = Ketchup Bum (case sensitive, offer ends 1st August)

#we:loveletter:Rome

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife::rainbow:

Troll x 3

As always any response is a waste of time.:handpointup:

Here's an article about the topic. It's in Spanish (or Castilian, as you like) but I post it because I know a lot of people here understand the language. The author comments a decision taken by the Supreme Court of my country. Remember, this is what it should be, not what it actually is.

I think we all should fight for the respect of people's rights, even when it is not costumary the respect of law. Better said, especially when it is not costumary the respect of law. And when I say law I'm talking about fundamental laws, not mere police regulations, which should be derogated if they are against the fundamental laws of a country, like constitutions and signed international treaties.

Terrorism shouldn't be used as an excuse to break the law, it should encourage people to fight for a stronger and fairer legal system and the correct application of the law to each and every one of the human beings who inhabit a territory.

https://iustitiaciega.blogspot.com.ar/2017/07/la-apreciacion-subjetiva-del-policia.html?m=1

This is insane. I can't wait for this to be captured in lyrics. It will be so awkwardly brilliant. He should have produced the key to the city of Tel Aviv when was asked for papers.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/07/07/morri...-police-officer-who-drew-his-gun-6760423/amp/

Morrissey told Metro.co.uk: ‘Yes, I had an attitude – of someone being provoked. I do not expect anyone anywhere to know who I am. If this is all the police can say in their defence, then you must draw your own conclusions.

‘If this can happen to me on a busy, daylight street in Roma, then Italy places itself right up there with Syria in terms of moral stability.

‘With armed psychopaths free on the streets of Roma, then incoming migrants will soon be storming Italian borders to get back to Libya.

‘Italy’s ranking as 126th most dangerous country in the world has now shifted to number 1.'

With these comments, it is clear that Morrissey is mentally ill. He is a sociopath who exhibits total disrespect both for the laws of Italy and, worse, once again tries to gain publicity traction by mocking the plight of the vulnerable. Having tried to use the murdered victims of terrorism in Paris to jump-start his failing career, he is now using migrants & the desperate tragedy of Syria as off-hand ammunition in his absurd attempts to convince the world that the problem is Italian policing rather than the fact that his is an absolute prick.

There really is no further point in discussing his descent into career oblivion. It's not even funny anymore, it's completely stomach-churning. Other than putting sniping troll responses in their place, I very much doubt I will bother to even rubber-neck this car-crash career & life anymore. One can only hope that he is put on trial and sent to prison for all this. Then he will finally get to live out his Pasolini fantasies without having to hide behind a closet full of allusion.

Anyone who gives credence to Morrissey's absurd paranoid conspiracy theories is either on the payroll or similarly afflicted with delusionality.

BrummieBoy

In the USA, the police never ask for the ID of the passenger and if driver didn't produce ID, they would just ask their name and look them up on their laptop in cruiser. Driver would get a hefty ticket for no ID. Passenger is not suspected of anything so no search required. But that is the rights we have. Sounds like the law in Italy is messed up and if I had an expensive lawyer like Moz I would tell him to go suck it too.

What is wrong with Europeans? It's like you hand your ass over to the police.

hahahah oh that would've been brilliant!:lbf:

Or after asking HIS name, writing a "paper"saying "por Raffaelle"
The date and his signature plus "Arriverdecci"?
Someone posted he was a fan! :rolleyes:

By the way, shouldn't it be a bit more professional if he carried around some signed photographs to hand out to his "fans", whatever they may be, policemen or not? :confused:

But he wouldn't listen to me either if I was his PR man. :ha-no:
I can't blame him. He is Moz.

Last edited by a moderator:
In the USA, the police never ask for the ID of the passenger and if driver didn't produce ID, they would just ask their name and look them up on their laptop in cruiser. Driver would get a hefty ticket for no ID. Passenger is not suspected of anything so no search required. But that is the rights we have. Sounds like the law in Italy is messed up and if I had an expensive lawyer like Moz I would tell him to go suck it too.

What is wrong with Europeans? It's like you hand your ass over to the police.
Europeans? judging europe on Italy, in Britain you do not have to carry ID around.

hahahah oh that would've been brilliant!:lbf:

Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding and this cop was asking M for his autograph ?! If so, he didn't have to threaten him with a gun to get it! Jeez Louise!, the things fans do sometimes! ;)

Maybe it was all a big misunderstanding and this cop was asking M for his autograph ?! If so, he didn't have to threaten him with a gun to get it! Jeez Louise!, the things fans do sometimes! ;)

I wouldn't be surprised.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom