SER: Morrissey / Marilyn print now for sale

2c2080c19f3f16ed0713730077100200.jpg
20190902_151606.jpg

His non-Marilyn version of the print is larger and £40 and can be found on the newly added store section of his site here.
You will forgive me if I opt out of indirect advertising for this type of montage in the future - unless there's a significant reason to.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my, this has become quite sad, hasn’t it?

When can we look forward to a vegan series? Tea with Adolph and Eva would be a fantastic and fitting place to start!

Ridiculous this photomontage :crazy:
Fortunately ridicule doesn't kill........

Last edited:
Ridiculous this photomontage :crazy:
Do you think moz and young sam are having/ extracting urine on this matter,,, I think so.. let’s not forget moz hates this site (once seen on stage with t shirt saying f*** so-low) if correct then fair doos.... I just think that most people on here are wind up merchants, it’s so easy to get sucked in, my good self included... just try to remember that if you have good intentions, like I have on here, that the wind ups get you bitting, and then once you have bitten and lost your rag , you/ we/ me just look as bad as the wind ups... chin up moz folk,, ignore the skinnys etc . Let’s remind our good selves why we come here.... keep the faith

@Carlisle baz
Sorry I do not understand everything you write (I only understand basic English, not slang, i'm french), I am not malicious against anyone, especially not towards Morrissey (I admire the artist), but frankly this photomontage ???
Ok, my friend... if you could point out the slag , I shall try to explain , your English language does look better than mine most of the time though

Edith Piaff is my second favourite singer of all time!! A true french national hero, I think her nickname was the little song bird... I prefer her songs in french, and I have to admit I don’t understand the language.. but I say one thing, I don’t need to understand her words I’m always inspired to tears when Edith sings.. I’ve heard a few songs in English, it’s just not the same... one hell of a singer and her beginnings were throughly dreadful.... I love Edith

I'd say he's doing it as a wind up.
Looks like it's working.
I'd nearly buy one for the laugh.

That would presume a level of intelligence that SER does not have. Dreadful from start to finish and £25!?!?

Edith Piaff is my second favourite singer of all time!! A true french national hero, I think her nickname was the little song bird... I prefer her songs in french, and I have to admit I don’t understand the language.. but I say one thing, I don’t need to understand her words I’m always inspired to tears when Edith sings.. I’ve heard a few songs in English, it’s just not the same... one hell of a singer and her beginnings were throughly dreadful.... I love Edith

A fan, eh? More like a fannie. Piaf was known as the Little Sparrow. She was a remarkable singer.

I can tell that you are not unpleasant. Piv15 . No need to tip toe around me old boy... slag ,, means a person, normally a female that sleeps with any man, and will do anything sexually

Mark E. Smith, this is embarrassing rubbish. SER is just a fawning fanboy allowed access by the glory of his bloodline. I have more talent in my shopping lists than this.

A fan, eh? More like a fannie. Piaf was known as the Little Sparrow. She was a remarkable singer.
Quite right. I was nearly right though. I bought a single of Edith’s in a charity shop 4 years s ago, an ep with 4 songs on, utter tears, unexpectedness, and another loud booming voice to the basement from above to turn it down... never know another female singer to sing like that,,, maybe Alison moyet. Or Helen terry...

Mark E. Smith, this is embarrassing rubbish. SER is just a fawning fanboy allowed access by the glory of his bloodline. I have more talent in my shopping lists than this.
Mark -E Smith... I haven’t yet got completely into the fall, I do though have renegade , totall Mancunian. Have seen all the documentaries,,, I think me and piv15 are the only people never to play in the fall

Mark -E Smith... I haven’t yet got completely into the fall, I do though have renegade , totall Mancunian. Have seen all the documentaries,,, I think me and piv15 are the only people never to play in the fall

I should have said Jesus H. Christ, but to be honest, Jesus was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me. So Mark E. Smith, it is.

I should have said Jesus H. Christ, but to be honest, Jesus was a hero to most but he never meant shit to me. So Mark E. Smith, it is.
Think ide rather see mark. E Smith or moz sprawled over some old wood than JC or her from bananarama that keeps f***ing off everytime they reform, can’t spell her name, she was married once to Dave Stewart. Anyhow Shakespeares sister have reformed, all but very quickly after bananarama split, and the sisters had a great single on the wireless a couple of months back that was very different but unique to their old style. It’s like the olde days don’t matter any more... sibonee ( I know it’s spelt wrong) when married to Dave Stewart, she drove him insane with her constant playing of a band called the smiths. On top of he diagnosed bi- polar... poor Dave...

Wonder if Daves ordered a picture from Sam... I bet the children that they had between them Dave and shiboonn. what ever shes called, are heavily into moz and the smiths

You f***ing anti-american terrorist lazy jealous pieces of shit. Your American Idol California Son's greatest idols are Americans because The California Son is American dumbasses. You don't get any American than James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. You inbred foreign f***s could never give birth to people as good looking as James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. The California Son identifies with Marilyn Monroe because they were both born in Moz Angeles. Go home and learn how to defend yourselves and fight your own wars pieces of shit!!

You f***ing anti-american terrorist lazy jealous pieces of shit. Your American Idol California Son's greatest idols are Americans because The California Son is American dumbasses. You don't get any American than James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. You inbred foreign f***s could never give birth to people as good looking as James Dean and Marilyn Monroe. The California Son identifies with Marilyn Monroe because they were both born in Moz Angeles. Go home and learn how to defend yourselves and fight your own wars pieces of shit!!
Goodness me is there any need for this dreadful atmosphere with you, calm down my dear and I’ll put the kettle on, a nice cup of Yorkshire tea is what we need to decipher your mindless post... fist of all , if you are America, I’m not to sure, but thank you for coming to the last war at half time....now then let’s staighten a couple of more issues here pet.... James dean isn’t or wasn’t any kink of actor... all he ever done was suck cock to appear in two vastly mediocre films.... and MM well here we go again she sucked even more cock, than the other balmbpot..... Diana doors was an English trained actress who was far more spectacular than either of the two previous cock suckers that I’ve had the life wasting time to go into.... Morrisseys greatest idols are not Yankee’s. have you heard of the carry on films??? Even Oscar Wilde, Auden,, yes Auden,,, no,,, thought so..... you call us lazy!!!! How may cities in stupidville lie completely idol. Obama f***ed them off, gloriously (I love the queen) trump has done the same... George w bush ,,, and his hurricane,, it all adds up .. presidents come and go ...... god bless f*** all..... go bomb somewhere you bible bashing , witch burning in breads.... nice chat mate nice to nice eh!!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom