SER: Morrissey / Marilyn print now for sale

2c2080c19f3f16ed0713730077100200.jpg
20190902_151606.jpg

His non-Marilyn version of the print is larger and £40 and can be found on the newly added store section of his site here.
You will forgive me if I opt out of indirect advertising for this type of montage in the future - unless there's a significant reason to.
Regards,
FWD.

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
Churchill had the intel, that the japs were about to attack pearl habour on that fateful Sunday morning,,, it was the most spectacular move of the war(well half of it for some) game shot and match really, as it sucked dumbo Yankee’s in.... and you treat the blacks that fought for USA like you did beforehand,, back to the cotton field with no distinction what so ever..... casius clay showed Yankee refugees how to stand up to the so called America SCREAM

I forgotten to mention the Vietnam war...... Sorry the American war as the winners call it.... another arse kicking exercise where strength and might fall severity behind any knowledge indeed..... friendly fire, rape, with all the shit that us britts are going through at the moment, I wouldn’t swap it at all to be a Yankee .... god bless our next PM the right honourable Geremy Corbin.........

And another thing c*** lips,, if you are Yankee , your so called sports suck and blow at the same f***ing time.... baseball is for girls, it’s called rounders American football is for ???? Welll lazy bastards who get a scholarship for throwing a ball 20 f***ing yards... baseball is called netball . Another girls game in uk .... have you ever seen rugby,,,, yes you have and you know that Yankee pussy would never cope with the brutality,,, this is why you loose your wars... if you want to come on here and slag off the ununited kingdom fair doos laddy. Never come here to slag off my Moz. Never... I’ll get ya

Do you think he could do one with Mike Joyce instead of Marilyn Monroe? I'd pay 30 quid for that. Seriously.

Oh my, this has become quite sad, hasn’t it?

When can we look forward to a vegan series? Tea with Adolph and Eva would be a fantastic and fitting place to start!
Or you with a bigger war criminal, Tony Blair, the psychopath. It could be titled the Blair Witch hunt.

marilyn looks like she was cut out of some magazine with a steak knife. this looks like it is one step away from a ransom letter. SER what have you done with your uncle's art direction? would like those pretty sleeves back pretty please.

would not buy.

I want a full list of names of the idiots who actually purchase this from that fool. They need to be shamed.

This reminds me of the phase just before the first 'Wilderness' period - Morrissey seemed to pretty much give up and stop caring. He knew the Maladjusted sleeve was awful, didn't care. Didn't bother much with interviews. Sank beneath all the court case crap and then just disappeared for a year or two.

I'm certain he knows that Sam is shit and that the tour isn't selling. Maybe he's depressed, maybe it's just apathy, God knows. For some reason he has abandoned all quality control and left a child in charge.

In fact sammy lad make it 21, I should like to buy one for my bezzy new mate, vegan 555 . We’re having a love in at the mo... despite, his/ her/ post op/ pre op/ ageism comments the other day. Sam, laddy, if you could sign it for 555, I’d be ower the moon son

Sammy!!! have you send the print as i asked, laddy, son?:mad:

Sammy have you ?? speak up lad!! laddy son!!!o_O
you out there Sam, lad, speak up!!:crazy:

storyblocks-deaf-old-man-holding-a-hearing-aid_B-0R0e5CZ_SB_PM.jpg

LOL THE TWAT HAS A POORLY EXECUTED FACE!!!!:lbf:

+1 SER:thumb:

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom