SER YT: Morrissey - Live In Birmingham (Genting Arena, Feb. 27, 2018) Premiere (May 22, 2021)

Screenshot_20210522-204346~2.png

Regards,
FWD.

Related items:

I’ve read this 3 times now, and it gets more amusing with each read. 😆

3 times you had to read, the very basic simpleton
english? :lbf:
'surface' is as imaginary
as those imaginary avins:crazy:
you think you attended
with everybody running back
and forth from 'avin' to BK
and back again:crazy:

I had a quick skip through this and the immediate conclusion I came to is that Birmingham was/is a tough room. There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm in the congregated Brummies.

I had a quick skip through this and the immediate conclusion I came to is that Birmingham was/is a tough room. There was a distinct lack of enthusiasm in the congregated Brummies.

Quick-skipping through a gig is like looking at the last page of a novel before you've started the first.

The gig was great. Who gives a shit about the others in the room anyway?

You don't agree with everyone on this forum, right?

Beggars can’t be choosers….BUT, I’d much rather have had an unreleased gem from the vault instead of a concert

How is this not the complete show? SER has free access to the stage but can't film the entire set? Makes no sense to me, a guy who sneaks in a lot of gear and struggles to keep stealth for every song.

How is this not the complete show? SER has free access to the stage but can't film the entire set? Makes no sense to me, a guy who sneaks in a lot of gear and struggles to keep stealth for every song.
Bit disappointed with the top end of the sound.
Shame it wasn't a full gig.
I guess I could cobble this together with the baby j / my version to fill in the gaps and at least get a whole gig, but not sure I'll bother.
Regards,
FWD.

I guess I could cobble this together with the baby j / my version to fill in the gaps and at least get a whole gig, but not sure I'll bother.
Regards,
FWD.
I think the audio quality is good enough. But an incomplete show is not acceptable if you're going to "open the vault."

Last edited:
I loved the recital well the sound the image,better produced than other recitals, and well... From Moz you can say.. amazing for a change..!!!. Well, S.E.R.!!! Let it be repeated and be given more of these Moz jewels thank you .Que se repita pronto necesitamos mas a Moz que nunca!!!Mozulis mandanos un saludo porfas!!!!

I really enjoyed that. The Low In High School songs sound really good live and his vocals are excellent.
I will never take going to a Morrissey gig for granted ever again.

Seemed to be a good crowd there for someone who has reportedly lost half of his fan base.....

I’m just coming to the end of this now and the first thing that struck me was how flat the crowd were, except for ones at the very front..
That said the majority would be over 50.
His vocals and stage setting were fabulous...
Set list needs a good boot up the arse...
It’s no good starting a concert with an Elvis song

I’m just coming to the end of this now and the first thing that struck me was how flat the crowd were, except for ones at the very front..

Yes, it's a point I made earlier. I've seen lute recital audiences with more enthusiasm than this crowd.

Has anyone managed to rip the audio from this video yet? My usual software keeps flagging up error massages.

That said the majority would be over 50.
His vocals and stage setting were fabulous...
Set list needs a good boot up the arse...
It’s no good starting a concert with an Elvis song
Reading the live comments one person said “has there ever been a better set opener than You’ll be Gone”?
Clearly by the rest of that persons comments, he’s not been far in life. I expected that song to be left where it started, in Hammersmith 6 years ago, not still being a mainstay on 2020. But I suppose as Sam was part of the comments; the said commentator was eager for an acknowledgment with all his fawning/creeping/arse licking

Regards,
FWD.

Please, do bother, FWD.

I kinda love you. Just so you know.

Regards,
MDM.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom