Shaming

No1uno

Member of the Month™
Subscriber
Shaming seems to be a hot one I have heard back and forth recently in the forum.

Good and bad actions, I realize the difference and I think the true difference gets crossed between the two. It falls to many things but lets just use one, temptation.

A good person feels temptation beyond belief, to their very core, but yet against all this pressure, they resist. Which I'm sure many did in the thread I read.

For example, I was reading one persons fat shaming post and I so wanted to say, "you as a person are completely damaged goods, no wonder you are alone, I pray you don't trick or ensnare anyone else in your petty life." Now, I felt that and wanted to say it. But I also know this person has their own problems. If I am going to maintain a good life, the recipe for me can't be wishing ill on others. In essence I resisted that instance.

A bad person, may feel nothing. Or worse, feel justified in cutting someone down. The worst is when they explain, why they are justified. One poster fat shamed someone and then tried to explain, really they were fat and it was their choice because they could lose weight (like you know it's your fault I fat shamed you). They know nothing of temptation, conscience, only the willfully destruction of others at any seeming whim.

So the question is, we know morrissey shames, is it ok for people here. Does it sit good with you when you read these exchanges. It doesn't with me. Your thoughts.

Shaming seems to be a hot one I have heard back and forth recently in the forum.

Good and bad actions, I realize the difference and I think the true difference gets crossed between the two. It falls to many things but lets just use one, temptation.

A good person feels temptation beyond belief, to their very core, but yet against all this pressure, they resist. Which I'm sure many did in the thread I read.

For example, I was reading one persons fat shaming post and I so wanted to say, "you as a person are completely damaged goods, no wonder you are alone, I pray you don't trick or ensnare anyone else in your petty life." Now, I felt that and wanted to say it. But I also know this person has their own problems. If I am going to maintain a good life, the recipe for me can't be wishing ill on others. In essence I resisted that instance.

A bad person, may feel nothing. Or worse, feel justified in cutting someone down. The worst is when they explain, why they are justified. One poster fat shamed someone and then tried to explain, really they were fat and it was their choice because they could lose weight (like you know it's your fault I fat shamed you). They know nothing of temptation, conscience, only the willfully destruction of others at any seeming whim.

So the question is, we know morrissey shames, is it ok for people here. Does it sit good with you when you read these exchanges. It doesn't with me. Your thoughts.

f*** off Troll Hag!!

Play, can't you see that this thread is on your side, your one of the ones they were calling fat. Come on

Oh Jesus Christ shut the f*** up. I've gone to the zoo and seen zebras taking shits more interesting than you.

Last edited:

tumblr_m8apj5oToQ1qb10wfo1_500.gif

f*** off Troll Hag!!

tumblr_m8apj5oToQ1qb10wfo3_500.gif

Play, can't you see that this thread is on your side, your one of the ones they were calling fat. Come on

tumblr_m8apj5oToQ1qb10wfo4_500.gif

Hmm, it's interesting isn't it?

Well, it's something.

This is a forum full of unique, diverse, intelligent, and interesting people.
It's sad to see how some have reduced themselves to name calling and ridiculing one another over things that shouldn't even matter.
Most of us all say things we later regret...
But in my opinion, the constant weight, height, age, etc... "shaming," is beneath everyone here.
Where is the cleverness? Where is the wit?
I think that most of you could do much better.

Well, it's something.

This is a forum full of unique, diverse, intelligent, and interesting people.
It's sad to see how some have reduced themselves to name calling and ridiculing one another over things that shouldn't even matter.
Most of us all say things we later regret...
But in my opinion, the constant weight, height, age, etc... "shaming," is beneath everyone here.
Where is the cleverness? Where is the wit?
I think that most of you could do much better.

I get what you’re saying and I agree. However and for instance, Mozza220559 never verbally attacked you did she? At least I don’t think so. But she HAS attacked me on a constant basis so you will have to please pardon me if my perspective may differ from yours just a little bit. And I say this in the friendliest manner. :)

I get what you’re saying and I agree. However and for instance, Mozza220559 never verbally attacked you did she? At least I don’t think so. But she HAS attacked me on a constant basis so you will have to please pardon me if my perspective may differ from yours just a little bit. And I say this in the friendliest manner. :)

I understand why it happens and I'm not blaming anyone. I know it's easy to get caught up in it.
It's just that from the outside looking in, it seems exhausting...not to mention - a waste of time and a lot of talent.

I guess I'm shame shaming. :lbf:

I understand why it happens and I'm not blaming anyone. I know it's easy to get caught up in it.
It's just that from the outside looking in, it seems exhausting...not to mention - a waste of time and a lot of talent.

I guess I'm shame shaming. :lbf:
You should be ashamed of yourself!

Back
Top Bottom